Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? (1823 Views)

The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
My family was having a reunion and we had a big dinner and I was sitting next to an Aunt that I've only talked to like once in my whole life and she was talking about how she had an abortion and she started crying about it and it was really boring and I had to fart so I let one out and it was nasty and smelt and I made someone laugh and my aunt went hysterical and my mom sent me to bed without dinner...why would this be considered rude? I don't gerrit
Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by Arbiola(f): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wait lemme google it
Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by jamex93(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
no its not grin grin

u go say na mistake na

grin grin
Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by Twaci(f): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin.....undecided really?
Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
*sips tea*

Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by temitemi1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nah slap ur mama for dash ur face grin
Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by Shittaakeem(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
angry
Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by VickyRotex(f): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
JELILI!!! grin grin

Not rude if it's reflex smiley

But you did yours intentionally, so it's rude embarassed undecided
Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by Beamborla(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
First your girlfriend did it while you two were kissing and you you were contemplating breaking up with her. Now, it's you who did it while someone was crying.

Dude, you need help
Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:
First your girlfriend did it while you two were kissing and you you were contemplating breaking up with her. Now, it's you who did it while someone was crying.

Dude, you need help

U see y we need therapy room(topic) lol
Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by Beamborla(f): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

U see y we need therapy room(topic) lol
It's about time they introduced it.

Some people are really losing it angry
Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

It's about time they introduced it.

Some people are really losing it angry

Should i open one lol need to ask mod first
Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by vjsmiles: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2015

Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by Beamborla(f): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Should i open one lol need to ask mod first
I'm in full support cheesy

1 Like

Re: is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? by nekaa(f): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
So that's all ur brain could come up with??. I can't imagine what its like in there..... SMH

(1) (Reply)

Breast Sucking Good For You? / Her Boobs Fallout Like Bombs / Something About Our Exes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.