Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. (1576 Views)

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
http://pulse.ng/relationships/relationship-views-why-most-nigerian-girls-are-opting-to-have-relationships-with-vibrators-id3696416.html?utm_campaign=art-relationship-views-why-most-nigerian-girls-are-opting-to-have-relationships-with-vibrators-2015-04-24&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Using dildos or vibrators in my opinion do not douse intimate desires but would rather increase the demands.

The best way is just to get yourself busy and keep your minds off it or better still get married if you have a man who wants your hand in marriage and you are ok with him.

Well I don't know what any one will think but in my opinion,if as a lady you feel your sexual demands runs wild and you are not married or your hubby is far from you,i will prefer she settles for this rather than fornicating or committing adultery.

As i wrote before,i care less what anyone thinks... except there is a verse in the scripture that forbids a lady quenching her desire for fornication in any other way asides lesbianism or actual fornication or adultery. If anyone has any contrary opinion based on the scriptures, it will be nice to have it so that we all can learn.

And i imploy all the sabi sabi pastors not to come here and make any contrary opinion without biblical references.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by asadike(f): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Or even abstinence and save yourself a whole lots of headache and emotional heart break.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
asadike:
Or even abstinence and save yourself a whole lots of headache and emotional heart break.

make me your sex machines. no emotions, I swear.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Elslim: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Machine no de cause heart break nah plus Bele no de jump come anyhow too
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by MizTyna(f): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Girls are not smiling!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by asadike(f): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
shachris03:

dis sept will make it two years of my abstaining from sex. D only reason for that is because I want a man that will truly love me and be emotionally attached to me, not some boobs and ukwu seekers.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by write2obi(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
asadike:
dis sept will make it two years of my abstaining from sex. D only reason for that is because I want a man that will truly love me and be emotionally attached to me, not some boobs and ukwu seekers.
You don't want "ukwu seekers" yet you are displaying your ukwu undecided .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
asadike:

honey I was just kidding. If it would make you feel better, I'm abstaining too. being 18 months now.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by asadike(f): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
write2obi:

You don't want "ukwu seekers" yet you are displaying your ukwu undecided .
yes dear, a trap to know people that truly love me.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
asadike:
mentioning the 2 year when it's not yet September is like boasting your team don reach champions league final when you still get bayern to play for the semi final
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by write2obi(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
asadike:
Why don't you showcase more of those qualites you have that will attract the "non-ukwu seekers" .

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Toks2008(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
write2obi:

Why don't you showcase more of those qualites you have that will attract the "non-ukwu seekers" .

A million likes for this post...

She does not want ukwu seekers yet displaying it when she knows that men are carried away by wat they see.

I naturally do not get attracted to ladies who flaunt sexy assets...i want to see wat u have up their in your brain as i have xcome to believe that most girls with sexy curves have nothing up there

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
asadike:

lets face it...how long can a lady really abstain from sexual drive?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by auntymi(f): 12:44am On Apr 26, 2015
ίȘȘΘરίτε
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by asadike(f): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Toks2008:

lets face it...how long can a lady really abstain from sexual drive?
I don't know for others but mine is a year and seven months now.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Toks2008(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2015
asadike:
I don't know for others but mine is a year and seven months now.

Maybe because you are not in a strong affair...just saying.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Eminentsaint(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
asadike:
Trap ke? You want to catch rat or a human being?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
asadike:
hmmm,okay
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Oahray: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
machinegundammy:

mentioning the 2 year when it's not yet September is like boasting your team don reach champions league final when you still get bayern to play for the semi final
lol. Guy, na you sabi. Barca don reach final tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by asadike(f): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Maybe because you are not in a strong affair...just saying.
am not even in one. Am the type that loves too deeply so I almost died when my heart got broken.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oahray:
lol. Guy, na you sabi. Barca don reach final tongue
After your barca don chop like 6-1 on aggregate, I ll be ryt to console you grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by optimusryga: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Gals thinking holding sex is wah u use to know a real lover, wait till u gt involved with a gal beater or a serial cheater. I can be wit u, not asking for sex, getting the sex outside and waiting for the day u'll open ya legs and wen I gt it, I bochaaaa live. Even if it takes me 5yrs to gt. Gals sef!!!! :- ur biggest mistake is thinking sex is all a man desires. Best u take time and learn a man cos that u stayed 10yrs witout sex doesn't mean a man will not come and break ur heart d nxt day.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Toks2008(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
optimusryga:
Gals thinking holding sex is wah u use to know a real lover, wait till u gt involved with a gal beater or a serial cheater. I can be wit u, not asking for sex, getting the sex outside and waiting for the day u'll open ya legs and wen I gt it, I bochaaaa live. Even if it takes me 5yrs to gt. Gals sef!!!! :- ur biggest mistake is thinking sex is all a man desires. Best u take time and learn a man cos that u stayed 10yrs witout sex doesn't mean a man will not come and break ur heart d nxt day.

Funny but insightful...

In my opinion these are the 5 things that 1 cherish in ladies and will do anything to keep such...

1.A sexually decent lady
2.Humble and self sufficient(Financially independent)
3.Mentally intelligent
4.Excellent cook
5.Good in bed
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Nnemuka(f): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Toks2008(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nnemuka:
Ladies should masturbate frequently, nothing wrong with touching oneself when you're hot.

At least berrer than fornicating...

Ladies should pray to find a hubby in a timely manner.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. by Toks2008(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2015
shachris03:

Craze guy.

(1) (Reply)

Arranged Marriage,in This Modern Days(hit Or Miss)? / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women / Wtf,is This A Coincidence?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.