Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help (33027 Views)

Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Sunymoore(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2015
Vinshu:
OP..give her what she wants or leave her alone. It's that simple. If you are broke and interested only in your career and finance then focus on that. You don't need her around.

#FeministView #Bullshit view
The bitchhh should leave him along rather and go suckin bitchhh ass niggas dickkkk that can do such shittt! Not everybody is broke like you,so next time, try to put your poverty mentality aside before spewing rubbish in public forum.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2015
0P encourage your girl to watch educative channels like national geographical channel or investigative discovery channel cheesy.A girl wey dey addicted to telemondo movies dey always act weird.Maybe this go explain why many of our girls have funny attitudes...effect of too much telemondo grin
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Agbegilodo:

We like romance but by the time we think of all your expensive requests, house rent palaver, mechanic stress, LASTMA & police harassment, generator service and fuel queue.... How can we think of romance?? What we need is stress relief but una no go gree.... Na to dey fantasize Telemundo romance....

My brother, you nailed it... I can't say it better. That's the point she's missing
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Eureka123(f): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
logica:
Aha! That's why your IQ went back to normal. You apparently didn't notice the dip.

grin grin
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Eureka123(f): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2015
dollarlander:

You may not suffer from the associated problem with excessive television that I'm talking about. It may help you because I realised that you are a literature collector, you need more lines of stories to tell.

I'm taking this way because its affecting my family. What I wrote initially is a real life thing I'm working on not to affect my life.

Well I'm not sure you are married. When you are married and your hubby needs your attention and you cannot give him full attention because of telemundo and he doesn't care what goes in telemundo and there other babes outside that are ready to give him 24/7 care that you don't have and he doesn't want to go outside his marriage because of his love 4 God. Tell me what will be the end of that home if the wife does not change?

I think I've given you more literature story line to tell.

Abi? You have a point. I'm not even close to getting married. grin
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by pomsky: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Sorbital:
Eem! There's this sweet girlfriend of mine who can not afford to miss any of these Telemundo romance movies; She didn't stop there, she goes about tunning from one channel to another looking for romance programms on her DSTV anytime Telemundo is not showing her favourites.... Now, she wants to practice all those romantic acts, moves, talk etc on me forgetting that this is Nigeria and not Mexico or USA...This is causing a serious issue between us because she expects me to behave/talk like one of those guys she sees on movies grin

In Nigeria, one has to at least be living relatively a comfortable life na b4 he starts thinking romance....Abi person wey no get money dey do romance...

But seriously this is getting out of hand as she's threatening for a break in d relationship if I am not willing to 'change'. Abeg, wetin I go do as per say I never chop belle full na to dey act romance

[size=14pt]
.......i do a lot of sieving concerning programs watched at home whether I'm at home or not. Those telemundo, Indian movies and the sort are a no no. Its all b-ull and I'm a bit wary of those who give themselves to it. It creates and causes unrealistic standards and expectations which the actors themselves don't live up to. Is it not in India their women are treated with disdain, raped and murdered from time to time. So, why don't we hear and see their romance played on screen practiced by them in real life? Your girl is deluded in impracticable fantasies. Beta bring her back to earth! She's overflowing with s.hit.
She's the type that will be using eva bottled water to bathe her children till they leave home! angry[/size]
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Ow old is she??....
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by pomsky: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
dollarlander:

You may not suffer from the associated problem with excessive television that I'm talking about. It may help you because I realised that you are a literature collector, you need more lines of stories to tell.

I'm taking this way because its affecting my family. What I wrote initially is a real life thing I'm working on not to affect my life.

Well I'm not sure you are married. When you are married and your hubby needs your attention and you cannot give him full attention because of telemundo and he doesn't care what goes in telemundo and there other babes outside that are ready to give him 24/7 care that you don't have and he doesn't want to go outside his marriage because of his love 4 God. Tell me what will be the end of that home if the wife does not change?

I think I've given you more literature story line to tell.

[size=14pt]....concerning the bolded above, i had an experience with my wife few years ago. I'm a forex trader as part of my streams of income. What happened few years ago was that on a particular day of trading, i lost little over $4000 IN A DAY. Naturally, i was feeling bad and walked to my wife who was watching "Tinsel" to tell her about my rough day. So i said to her, " na wa o, i just lost abt $4000 in my trades today". She quickly glanced up at me and back to the teevee and said, " pls, allow me to finish watching Tinsel first, then we can talk". At this point, my red eye grew redder. So i told her, " no wahala, keep watching, Tinsel will feed you".
To cut the story short, it was the last time she watched it, nor has she allowed anything on teevee come before her marriage/home. She got the message![/size]
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Btruth: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kolade354:
The effect of Telemundo on Naija ladies maked dem wish and think of unimagineable luv as if naija guyz are d twin broda of Jesu.........
.......and some big ladies too are so silly with all the useless & meaningless programme on Zee World too. undecided
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thugnificient:
Telemundo? the name funny sef

abeg u and gangstalious still dey beef eachother?
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
DiamonJ:
Why can't nija guys be romantic for once, no cuddle, no sucking, no hugging, kiss become wahala, i regret leaving my white for nija nonsense, i wish i had befrnd a nija guy before d white, aHhhhh na till dead do us part be that naw,

am more than romantic, try me.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Sarhyd(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
naijainfogalery:
threatening to break up? dude you should be lashed 20 strokes of the cane, its easy. here are few ways to deal with babes like that are getting too comfortable
if she is predictable or you know when she is prone to call bros call MTN customer care and stay there for 2 hours bros she is gonna keep calling you for that 2 hours dont pick up then after 2 hours dont give any freaking reason or who u speaking with
start saving all this nairalanders fine girls on your phone and if she asks who it is just say its one of my friend or dont mind that girl jare her wahala too much
always buy food and claim a friend prepared it for you

in as much as i dont like men making women jealous or uncomfortable but when your lady start threatening u with breakup activate those steps cos they always think i can never let another woman snatch my man i cant let her win, i bet u she will start fighting back ie giving u the attention and all the TLC you deserve

telemundo koo alehandro niii, those people that their story line is worst than nollywood plus their mouth doesnt syncronise with the sound and the way they talk is so freaking annoying
Ori e Pe, Omo Iya
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by daveP(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

yeah..?? embarassed
i could further this, but il save it for some other time. Why the pink face? wink

HSunday!
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
smartireke:

abeg u and gangstalious still dey beef eachother?
don't you know he's dead yesterday?
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Creamz(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
MizTyna:
Lol! What aspect does she want you to change? I hate telemundo BTW
A girl who hates Telemundo....? Hmmm
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by tomhank(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
pcguru1:
I can be romantic and cuddling but my God I freaking hate Telemundo i think it's for people with lower IQ , even the plot is extremely stupid and too predictable. My Mother and I both hate it with a passion. it's not even their real voice too.

Dumb plot i'd rather watch wall get dry in slow motion.

to OP you should be happy don't live life trying to emulate TV, it just shows childiness but then again doesn't mean you shouldn't be romantic also, romance is good but not the over the top (Gay-like romance) like playing a guitar for her in public lipsrsealed

Lmfao... " wall get dry in slow motion"
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by silent10(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
apasino01:
We jus don't have that kind time. Come chop money give us this tin everybody wins
U too correct my guy. I go dey office dey watch my hits on mtv base, den dis my boss frnd go com change am 2 telemundo cry
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by dollarlander: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt]....concerning the bolded above, i had an experience with my wife few years ago. I'm a forex trader as part of my streams of income. What happened few years ago was that on a particular day of trading, i lost little over $4000 IN A DAY. Naturally, i was feeling bad and walked to my wife who was watching "Tinsel" to tell her about my rough day. So i said to her, " na wa o, i just lost abt $4000 in my trades today". She quickly glanced up at me and back to the teevee and said, " pls, allow me to finish watching Tinsel first, then we can talk". At this point, my red eye grew redder. So i told her, " no wahala, keep watching, Tinsel will feed you".
To cut the story short, it was the last time she watched it, nor has she allowed anything on teevee come before her marriage/home. She got the message![/size]

My brother, thank you for this real life eyes opener. I pray thst the house wife reading this thread will learn from this. Thanks a lot.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thugnificient:
don't you know he's dead yesterday?

choi!!....who killam riley or huey freeman
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Sorbital:
Eem! There's this sweet girlfriend of mine who can not afford to miss any of these Telemundo romance movies; She didn't stop there, she goes about tunning from one channel to another looking for romance programms on her DSTV anytime Telemundo is not showing her favourites.... Now, she wants to practice all those romantic acts, moves, talk etc on me forgetting that this is Nigeria and not Mexico or USA...This is causing a serious issue between us because she expects me to behave/talk like one of those guys she sees on movies grin

In Nigeria, one has to at least be living relatively a comfortable life na b4 he starts thinking romance....Abi person wey no get money dey do romance...

But seriously this is getting out of hand as she's threatening for a break in d relationship if I am not willing to 'change'. Abeg, wetin I go do as per say I never chop belle full na to dey act romance
wait o... So she expects U to talk faster or slower than ur lips move e.g. when ur saying "you", ur lips will be saying " pot "? Hmmmmm.... Okay...
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Ariel20:
Looks like I am d only chic who hates these fake, never-adding value soaps.
probably the only girl who does..... I wonder how virtually all girls in Nigeria found that channel sef...
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by DECOtech(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Sorbital:

My brother, I have read your story from top to bottom and here is my conclusion: Your lady might be pretty but so immature.

In this your matter, two things are involved,

1. Either she grows up

Or

2. Find yourself a grown up girl.

Allow her to break up with you. We all know she can't find a "telemundo man" anywhere in the world. Money or no money. Unless she enters inside the TV.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by xtervaganza(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2015
pcguru1:

Noooo angry

Passions was the last straw. imagine a whole soap opera playing with a boy's patience if you think about it Passion would be an 1 hour play if you remove all those nonsense plots and drama.

However I would admit i enjoyed The Rich also Cry and secrets of the sand though.
secret of the sand? The rich also cry? Do they still show it on TV? I was a little kid when my sister's watch it back then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland Contest Giveaways - FASTEST FINGERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.