Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? (1110 Views)

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
GUYS...Am I the only one observing this

I was at a friends wedding reception today, of which i was among, the men in suit,
but, my friend (the groom) was falling my hand BIG TIME!! ...with the music so hot in the air, my friend(the groom) was busy moving as though, we where singing the hymn AMAZING GRACE ... while the bride was busy switching to all sort of dance steps #thank God for her o..seriously.

Now my question is this....was the GROOM really shy

OR

was he trying to preserve his EGO, and still form MD for wedding again

I really need your views on this..
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by cozy7(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Not at all, he wasn't shy.....such attitude is usually common bcoz...
1. Seeing members of her/his family there, both cheering, plus d earlier pronunciation (as husband n wife), it's now Crystal clear that he's a married man henceforth....what goes on in his head is what is politically called "transition program".....trying to switch marital status. Its like your first day in d university, where u happy but everything seems strange.
Secondly, he's calculating all d expenses he's accrued n thinking of how to pay bck to pple he may hv borrowed from, or how to replenish his dried account.....esp if she's an......lady.
Finally, he's trying to check if any of his ex is present, so he may know what to do b4 hell breaks loose.
So bro, pardon your frd, but sympathize with him, u will understand better wen it's your turn

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by dulux07(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
U cant give what u dont have. Probably e no sabi dance
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by bustageek: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
He will do the dancing in the Bedroom

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
dulux07:
U cant give what u dont have. Probably e no sabi dance
wedding is a ,once in a lifetime thing o
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by bustageek: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
vinohh:
wedding is a ,once in a lifetime thing o
Since when didd wedding become once in a lifetime thang
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
bustageek:
i'm suspecting u'ld do the same grin
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by bustageek: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
vinohh:
i'm suspecting u'ld do the same grin
Why Not
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Really? The weddings I attend, the grooms don't only dance but the do flip over as well. grin
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Story! U nid 2 see me 4 my wedding. I clear everybody doubt.
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by MizTyna(f): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Probably reserving energy for the night
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
Really? The weddings I attend, the grooms don't only dance but the do flip over as well. grin
grin I wonder why my friends own was different..
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by agarawu23(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
the once u attended
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:
Probably reserving energy for the night
grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
vinohh:
grin I wonder why my friends own was different..
they probably don't know how to dance. grin
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
cozy7:
Not at all, he wasn't shy.....such attitude is usually common bcoz...
1. Seeing members of her/his family there, both cheering, plus d earlier pronunciation (as husband n wife), it's now Crystal clear that he's a married man henceforth....what goes on in his head is what is politically called "transition program".....trying to switch marital status. Its like your first day in d university, where u happy but everything seems strange.
Secondly, he's calculating all d expenses he's accrued n thinking of how to pay bck to pple he may hv borrowed from, or how to replenish his dried account.....esp if she's an......lady.
Finally, he's trying to check if any of his ex is present, so he may know what to do b4 hell breaks loose.
So bro, pardon your frd, but sympathize with him, u will understand better wen it's your turn
grin grin Ex ni? grin
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by jamex93(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
bros still dey calculate d money him spend
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by jmoore(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Some men are not used to dancing in the public. E.g. Moi.

I can't even remember the last time I danced in private or public.
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Guys generally are not good dancers ladies know how to rock to tunes even if its out of beat and lacks rythem. Can't remember wen last I danced.
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2015

Living the single life is fun...but marriage encompasses fun.
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Sabadon(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
d guy dey c d life ahead plus responsibility don start b dat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dancing is not a rpre requisite for joy or happiness
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Sabadon(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
bustageek:
this guy got me cracking grin
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oxasbi:
Guys generally are not good dancers ladies know how to rock to tunes even if its out of beat and lacks rythem. Can't remember wen last I danced.
Forget o...most guys can dance...and besides a wedding day is a very special day..dat doesn't need shyness o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
LOVEGINO:
Story! U nid 2 see me 4 my wedding. I clear everybody doubt.
I trust u jare grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Cutehector(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Because they dnt want people to knw he used to be a regular at a night club
Re: Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Because they dnt want people to knw he used to be a regular at a night club
LMAO grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies / Sone One Should Pls Help This Girl,she's Hot And She's Been "kumminng"(pic) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.