Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? (8629 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by theboy0808(m): 5:08am On Feb 05, 2009
squizar:

why would you want to tell your girl that she can't cook? she knows! grin
the fact that you have not complained probably makes her happy.

Hmmm,
Precarious I would say
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Chetachuku(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2009
Man does not live by bread alone lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by smooooooth: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2009
simple, when she serves the food, put some table salt, pepper, and other table spice available, slice some raw onions, and mix it all together b4 eating, she will get the message without u saying a word.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2009
why tell her? cook ur food ursef. where will u get a lady who knows ow to cook these days? all of them babes dont know ow to cook. dont u know dat things ve changed. grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2009
why tell her? cook ur food ursef. where will u get a lady who knows ow to cook these days? all of them babes dont know ow to cook. dont u know dat things ve changed. grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by OLAMIND1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2009
fery fery shimple!

just eat your dinner before coming home everyday!
she'll be worried and she'll try hard to know why you hardly eat her food
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Ben13: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2009
and how will she know
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Tegwins: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2009
she is your girl friend isnt she?and you are not supposed to lie to her,then tell her but dont be rude or nasty about it.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by donjohano(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2009
Vomit.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Chemmzy(f): 1:36am On Feb 06, 2009
Don't tell her to her face that her cooking is bad.
Appreciate the food she serves you.
While eating,
Tell her that "this food is so sweet and delicious but it would have loved it beter if you had added a little more salt, pepper, oil, maggi etc" ( whichever it is)
By so doing,
she'll know she's lacking somewhere and try to make amendments,
But pls, never reject her food cos if you do, you ae not encouraging her and you dont want her to learn.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2009
Very simple!
Jst start this way;
Honey,(whatever u call her) ur food is declining this days!I rememba wen u used make wonderful delicasies,hope there's nothin u're lackin in ma kitchen?
Ma GOD! She'll enrol in cooking lessons herself!
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by diallojoel(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2009
if u don't tell her, you'll die of bad food. if you do, you'll die of heart break. i told my cousin who is my room mate that she cannot cook and ended ur cooking for 2 months. i started going to school hungry and any time i am go the kitchen she comes, rubs me on the back and say 'this smells good, i'll be back early from sch' and when she is coming back, she comes with her friends to finish my food. to cut they story short, i got tired and called a family elder to talk to her and the dispute was settled. the good news is that she cooks better than me 'the son of a chef'. if i paid a cost of two months for telling my cousin, how much would u say for telling ur girl friend?:-o
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by anaxki(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2009
u guys should try this. I've done it with my babe before. Tell her d both of u should play a game. U both mention different aspects of life and score each other on it. Thats how i got to improve my sex.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2009
anaxki, thats romantic.

@poster, drag her to cele church for deliverance with broom
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by yoshimitsu(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2009
Chemmzy:

Don't tell her to her face that her cooking is bad.
Appreciate the food she serves you.
While eating,
Tell her that "this food is so sweet and delicious but it would have loved it beter if you had added a little more salt, pepper, oil, maggi etc" ( whichever it is)
By so doing,
she'll know she's lacking somewhere and try to make amendments,
But pls, never reject her food cos if you do, you ae not encouraging her and you dont want her to learn.

Repeat after me, just say, YOU CAN"T COOK! Your food is horrible! The dogs are eating better than this. Obasanjo had better food while he was in prison. The rats will not accept this food. Get out of my life!

Or you can just ask her: Are you trying to poison me!? Then have the police ready to arrest her! Im sorry but, that is the only way!

tpacalipse:

That's right my brother!!!!!
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2009
Get a professional cook and pay him/her for doing it, and you wikk akways be happy with your wife.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by realcele: 1:26am On Feb 10, 2009
The same way you will tell her if she can cook. I am sure she can cook but you are comparing her food with some lists.

Are you looking for a girl friend or a cook? grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by izinbizi(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2009
My girlfriend cooked horrible, and I TOLD HER POINT BLANK, and wow!!! she took it like a challange and today she cooks great, really great,
I just felt cooking is an art that can be developed and thats so true.

Similarly, if she frowns at whatever I wear, I know I just have to change it immediately.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Sanromeo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2009
if i have told her that i love her, so i don't need to hide things for her, all i need to do is to let her what's happening and she wil love you more by telling her the truth.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2009
every body, food food foood cook cuk cuk cook foood. dont u people ve berra things to talk about?
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by aduje(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2009
Tell her with wisdom and politeness without being bossy about it. Help her to improve by enrolling her in catering school or asking her to meet friends for improvement. Bad cooks know they are bad before they are told. Be careful about these
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by na2day2(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ poster

buy a cook book,  when u guys are eating, u bring out the cook book to read and after a few minutes u turn to her and say, i bet u can't write a good cook book like this  grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by oyinda3(f): 3:27am On Aug 13, 2009
na2day?:

@ poster

buy a cook book, when u guys are eating, u bring out the cook book to read and after a few minutes u turn to her and say, i better u can't a book like this grin grin grin

cosign. give her a recipe book lol
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by nex(m): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2009
Well, I had two girls who couldn't cook as flatmates in college. I had to wake up early as possible to handle the task so that they don't turn our "daily bread" of oil rice into Tuwon Shinkafa and red oil. They couldn't clean, they couldn't do anything except wash their underwear. And myself, being an equality of task kinda guy, I didn't mind. I used to defend them. Well, three years after school, I and one of them cribbed together in 2008. There was meant to be like a small reunion that period, so I dropped some cash with the boys before going out. By the time I received a phone call that Nonye had finished cooking, I almost fainted! 1 carton of turkey, wasted. Quarter bag of rice, wasted. Egusi soup, sugary. Pounded yam, better eaten with egg stew. I wish going back memory lane, that I'd made it clear to those girls that they couldn't cook to go to heaven. Hunger wire us die throughout that party.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by whitelexi(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2009
I remember one who put in sooooo much salt i nearly choked with the first spoonful, I remember taking a spoon, a munch, a hard swallow, and then loads of water and i got up and went to bed. . . I think she got the message too, cos that was the last time i saw her. grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by blueteeth: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2009
once u taste d food,u scream,cough n make all sorts of sounds.If she doesn't say anything,wait till tomorrow n do it again.if she doesn't still understand after one week,den tell her to her face, In bed.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by FFA: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
TELL HER FROM NOW WE SHALL ALL BE EATING AT , MAMA PUT/EATERY, COOKING AT HOME IS SUSPENDED.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by jeddyMay(f): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
Its very possible she is does not know that her food is bad. U can correct her wt Love cos very woman desire appreciation, so doing d correction in d right way will make her realize her fault and be willing to change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diet Or I Leave ! / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? / This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.