Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,256 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? (8637 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by yam: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2009
gabrywyl:

Really? Thats good. Ok, what made you think so? Is it because Im too playfull and being a yeye fowl or because Im a foreignor or wetin? smiley
ok to be sincere with yourself am i not right and i think because you are more of a career person than a hosewife thing. when last have u cooked a native food.hope u do9nt fall under the women that cant cook.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Gabry(f): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2009
yam:

ok to be sincere with yourself am i not right and i think because you are more of a career person than a hosewife thing. when last have u cooked a native food.hope u do9nt fall under the women that cant cook.

If I dont cook, so how am I and the rest going to eat? LOL grin

And no, I do not approve with instant food. Its a NO NOin my culture.

I cook everyday especially for dinner. If I dont cook, we will starve. . . embarassed

It would be a waste for me specializing in Culinary years before if I dont cook naaa
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by yam: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2009
gabrywyl:

If I dont cook, so how am I and the rest going to eat? LOL grin

And no, I do not approve with instant food. Its a NO NOin my culture.

I cook everyday especially for dinner. If I dont cook, we will starve. . . embarassed

It would be a waste for me specializing in Culinary years before if I dont cook naaa
i am not saying you dont cook but what u cook like a typical nigerian woman who spend more time in the kitchen, can you cook any nigerian dishes.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by trustonyi: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2009
Teach her how to cook, but its unfair for a grown up lady not knowing how to cook grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Ben13: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2009
yes angry
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by CrudeOil2(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2009
That she cant cook good food or she cant cook at all?
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by dlox01(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2009
ehhh, its very straight foward,the question is, How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? easy,

, sweetheart, [color=#990000][b]'U CAN'T COOK'[size=8pt][/size]
u can smile,u can frown,it depends on ur twist ur face,ur facial expression is up to u really and judging the muscles on ur face u can pull thousands of expressions = THOUSANDS OF ANSWERS TO UR QUESTIONS(and [color=#770077]thousands of ways u will get replied judging from the skills women posses,back hand slaps,front hand slaps,mid hand slaps,semi midhand slaps,face to palm slaps, with the muscles n skills,i predict over 1000 types for the average girl *dont 4get the most popular one, flinging of slippers/shoes)so as u can see, ive given u thousands of replies in just 6 lines,u can just pick between each muscle and reconcile it with the alternate reaction and u will get the perfect response *bare in mind the perfect response is what u get from the perfect match*

please do not try this technique,
in the kitchen/near sharp objects or metal tongue
near anything solid shocked
near anything liquid,this includes:anything from a glass of water to the atlantic ocean!! grin
on the streets shocked
lite up areas shocked
near ur friends,family or well wishers,relatives or anyone that knows u cheesy
near her friends,family or well wishers,relatives or anyone that knows her embarassed
near anybody dat dosnt know both of u 'coz, after this every one will know u and ul fall back in2 the category above or below embarassed
near ur enemy grin
in ur dreams,this includes, day/night shocked
in ur nightmares shocked
at home tongue
at the office shocked grin
**************in short dont try it on this planet**********************************************************************************
I HOPE I HAVE BEEN OF GR8 HELP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Gabry(f): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2009
yam:

i am not saying you dont cook but what u cook like a typical nigerian woman who spend more time in the kitchen, can you cook any nigerian dishes.

1) Am not a Nigerian but Im a Malaysian

2) Yeah, I can cook some Nigerian dishes. My bf taught me some like Jolof Rice and Egusi Soup, Pepper Soup, some Suji. . . Stuff like that.

3) I can cook other types of food like Italian dishes and Chinese, Malaysian of course, Indian, Korean, japanese. . . Does not only have to be a Nigerian one.

4) Why all of the sudden go judge me? Did I steal your teddy or wetin?
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Ben13: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2009
all these gabby shocked shocked

grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Gabry(f): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2009
Ben,
Wetin now? I be bad abi? sad

Yam,

Im creating a Fusion menu and I posted it on the Food section of Nairaland. Still working on the combination of food. You can check it out.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2009
@ Topic

Simply tell her this.

"Hi honey, you know how much I love you and hate seeing you stressed out. So I've employed a cook to help you"  grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Ben13: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2009
hmmmm, will that work in okija shrine? grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by ShinaBN(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2009
Tell her straight up, by that she can adjust and learn all the way to win a cooking competition lol,

visit my site: http://nextpublisher.com
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2009
Shina BN:

hmmmm, will that work in okija shrine?

Anything works in Okija Shrine.

grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by chioma24: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2009
don't tell her,teach her
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by topkin(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2009
Diplomacy is just the answer. Praise her strengths and lovingly tell her. No two ways about that!
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Lami05(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2009
what were you looking before marrying. So no special delicacies for me? cry
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by bastrin(f): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry

thank God english is simple.

my Love U can't cook period

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by patani(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2009
Its beter you say somethings in a polite way to your mate, This is how I told mine when she wasnt a good cook 'Dear, you no you av to improve on you cooking' She simply said yes. Now she is better!
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by KarmaMod(f): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2009
bastrin:

and why are you "angry"?
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by patani(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2009
Its beter you say somethings in a polite way to your mate, This is how I told mine when she wasnt a good cook 'Dear, you no you av to improve on your cooking' She simply said yes. Now she is better!
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by bastrin(f): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2009

Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by ladykool(f): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2009
all u have to say is "listen love u cant cook" period she will not kill you but at least she is trying to impress u by cooking even though she is not a good cook
am not a very good cook i knw it so if a guy tells me i cnt cook i will be like ok u can cook u food then!
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2009
It is very easy just stop eating for 3 day and tell her that u have running stomach undecided
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Grizzly(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2009
well i think its a taboo for a girl not to know how to cook,
What her maama teach her then, ? undecided
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2009
Its very simple, just commit succide and she will become a widow. Thats all undecided
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by alfchye(m): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2009
Tell her pont blank,My dear Girl friend, You don't know how to cook, I bet your mother never allowed you to step inside the kitchen.
Tell her to go back and meet her momma to teach her hw to cook.Perhaps her momma don't know hw to cook.I sorry for una union.
MUMU teach her hw to cook, or send her to IYA BASIRA to learn
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by fastmoney(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2009
replace the bitch, a woman that cant cook is like an impotent tuface,
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by chidichris(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2009
this is a very simple thing to do. do the telling in three (3) parts.
part 1.
stay very long in the toilet each time u eat her food
part 2.
go straight to the bed with pains on ur face
part 3.
send her to the pharmacy

all these will do the talking for you. if she continues cooking, buy flagil always and drink it before her hours after meal
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by TRACK: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2009
I pity ladies that do not know how to cook. But i m beginning to see it that some people from particular tribe are good cook than others.Better stil, it is like people that grew up from a particular region are better than others in this case. undecided
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by ohaechesi(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2009
what is there, tell her off. baby your food tastes bad. didn't your mother teach you how to cook or is she also a bad cook? grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by squizar: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2009
why would want to tell you're girl that she can't cook? she knows! grin
the fact that you have not complained probably makes her happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) / Diet Or I Leave ! / These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.