Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Help A FRIEND - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A FRIEND (4146 Views)

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. / Betrayal Of A Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A FRIEND by Cutehector(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.emmmm.scary
dr is nothn to be scared abt hun.... Do u rather want ur frnd to remain wit a guy she no longer loves?
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
This is one of the reason why oath taking is very dangerous..cos no one knows 2moro and change is constant for every human..the person you love today might turn out to be the one you hate 2moro..Any relationship that concerns oath is not love..I call it lust and ignorance..We should be able to love with no strings attached..Op your friend should go for fasting and praying! With God all things are possible...I hope she learns frm this!
.tank bae
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
dr is nothn to be scared abt hun.... Do u rather want ur frnd to remain wit a guy she no longer loves?
.mehn I dunno
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
I believe dey were both naive nd dey were high on luv wen dey took dat oath..They both should cum to an agreement..by goin to a church for deliverance to brk dat oath...
.tanks.I appreciate
Re: Help A FRIEND by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.mehn I dunno
wad was d condition dat if dey break up, wat will hapen tho
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Cholls:
my sister No ooo na till death do them apart. No involve yourself o... Again till death o.
.ehhhhh. u scaring me
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Samiceman:
She should talk to the guy, he might be tired of the relationship too.... Maybe that's why he even beats her up. If they both agree to end the relationship, I believe the oath won't stand.
For the record, there is no such thing as 'blood oath'
.ok
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
wad was d condition dat if dey break up, wat will hapen tho
.she din say
.ad me din ask
Re: Help A FRIEND by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.she din say
.ad me din ask
u should av askd sha...
Re: Help A FRIEND by Mhizkel(f): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.tank bae
You welcome swit
Re: Help A FRIEND by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
What!

Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
What!
.am dahm serious
Re: Help A FRIEND by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.am dahm serious
K.
then here is my advice. tell her to make another blood oath to cancel the first oath

1 Like

Re: Help A FRIEND by dharay99: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.see as i de look u
hope ur eyes don't fall off wyl lookinq at me. undecided
Re: Help A FRIEND by Summersland(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
cheesy
Emperoradrian:
Ask MR IBU
cheesy
Emperoradrian:
Ask MR IBU
Re: Help A FRIEND by DonaldGenes(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hey guys? Happy SUNDAY.ION REALLY NEED MUCH TALK ON THIS(oya straight>>>>>>>>>to the point,my course mate(not close friend)asked for my advice i couldn't bring much tho so m here asking for urs.Shez about ending her relationship of 5yrs wit her boyfriend(they started dating from secondary school)according to her"na em burst her cherry">>>buh das not the problem,PROBS is dat SHE FORCED him to take a blood OATH wit her: (abeg who still doz dat?)her reason?=cuz he was d one who dis virgin'd her.now shez tired of the relationship cuz the guy s always HIT,SLAPPING and BEATING her(axin punching bag tins)now shez tired but scared of wat might happen cuz of th B.O :abeg what should i tell her?

What is it with "Your too much abbreviation"Flawless? Learn to type properly okay...
Re: Help A FRIEND by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Princecalm:
Annoiting: annointing breaks the yoke.
Asking sm1 dt has been undagoin 'drilling' 4 d past 5yrs to go 4 anointin wil put sand 4 her gari.
Re: Help A FRIEND by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.am dahm serious
Ask her d type of d oath. Dt wil let me knw how to undo it.
Re: Help A FRIEND by hidee20(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
make dem do "blood oath breaking". make dem cut themselves with a sharp blade,sucks the blood and say "from now onward,I (name) cease to be ur gf/bf and promise to go my way/not disturb u again and may sango/obatala strikes me if i do otheewise".SHIKENA!!
Re: Help A FRIEND by erudyt(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
She should live with, afterall 'twas her idea.

You should learn to write properly on a public forum though, you ain't texting your boyfriend undecided
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Ask her d type of d oath. Dt wil let me knw how to undo it.
.lolz;i din ask oo
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
DonaldGenes:

What is it with "Your too much abbreviation"Flawless? Learn to type properly okay...
. Shey dem force u read ni?
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Teempakguy:

K.
then here is my advice. tell her to make another blood oath to cancel the first oath
.hahahahhahahahhahahahah;u de sick
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector wat s it you saw on my Dp?
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
hidee20:
make dem do "blood oath breaking". make dem cut themselves with a sharp blade,sucks the blood and say "from now onward,I (name) cease to be ur gf/bf and promise to go my way/not disturb u again and may sango/obatala strikes me if i do otheewise".SHIKENA!!
.mk sense Small
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
erudyt:
She should live with, afterall 'twas her idea.

You should learn to write properly on a public forum though, you ain't texting your boyfriend undecided
.wat did u call it? PUBLIC FORUM not a job essay interview;
Re: Help A FRIEND by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
Cutehector wat s it you saw on my Dp?
something grin
Re: Help A FRIEND by Dotwillis1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Did she asked for yhur opinion when she took the oath?

Tell her to endure!
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
something grin
.wat na
Re: Help A FRIEND by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.wat na
just a part of ur boobzz
Re: Help A FRIEND by erudyt(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.wat did u call it? PUBLIC FORUM not a job essay interview;
manners please.
Re: Help A FRIEND by FLAWLES(f): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ipledge i caught u viewing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Like About Me? / 10 Types Of Women To Never Date. / Why I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed- Actor Mike Godson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.