Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? (2620 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2015
There are virgins who decided not to do it because they are scared of going to hell. That is a different matter. But there are virgin who decided not to do it just because they felt its an achievement of some sort and has nothing to do with religious beliefs. These are the category of virgins I am directing this question to. What prize do you get for being virgins for 1000 years? How many lives on earth have your virginity really imparted for good? How has it helped to reduce human sufferings? Did your bank account become fatter after the end of your sex deprivation? So what exactly is the achievement about starving yourself of sex for you to keep polluting this forum about it?

When asked about their motive of starving themselves they say they are leaving it for the right man or woman. Nobody can tell with full certainty who is the right person who deserves your body. A lady can decide to marry a man she thinks is the right person only for things to turn around and the man starts mistreating and cheating on her. How would a lady feel after starving herself of the pleasures of sex for 30 years and still ends up handing her virginity over to an irresponsible man? And same goes for a man who thought she was the right person to ride his joystick only for him to hand it over to an irresponsible lady. Does it worth it? After all the years you starved yoursef? If you want to starve yourself you keep it to yourself and not opening a CNN network to broadcast it to everybody like its a huge achievement.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Princecalm(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Did anybody ever say its an achievement?
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Cutehector(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Yes, the lord who sees what is done in secret wil reward us.. Virginity is not a yardstick for being righteous... Dat doesn't mean u should now go on and fork every tom dick and harry in ur area..

It only keeps u away from unwanted problems in life and on judgemnt day..
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by agarawu23(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2015
typing.....
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by siegfried99(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Jamb question 20 grin
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by habeebcole: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2015
buy your data bundle....check my signature

Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Oahray: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2015
What's with the virgin bashing na? I believe it's better to keep it as an achievement than to gain a reputation as a public toilet.

To each one his own, choices and resultant consequences.
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by godsamist: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
What is your motives?
You really need help so your case won't be a wasted years.
Because of people like you God called Noah into the Ark!
Because of your typy God took away Enoch!
SEEK HIS MERCIES NOW.
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Emodeee: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
As a guy, it's nt easy to be a virgin, seriously.

U guyz should check lala247's Dp. U and dat kind of gal in d same room alone, abeg sheee she nor go disvirgin u dat day?

Galz cn seduce, ahhhhhhhh!

The reason many r nt virgins 2day is as a result of seduction. To confirm ma statement, ask any guy hw he ws deflowered, u ll knw dat ma words r veritable.
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by sinaj(f): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Been a virgin will save you frm lots of worries.

If u wana knw wot I mean, go to any teaching hospital

nd take a look at Cuties dat came for ARV. drugz nd other std drugs,

u wil undastnd bera nd make a vow dere wink
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by zealot4me(f): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emodeee:

U guyz should check lala247's Dp. U and dat kind of gal in d same room alone, abeg sheee she nor go disvirgin u dat day?

The reason many r nt virgins 2day is as a result of seduction. To confirm ma statement, ask any guy hw he ws deflowered, u ll knw dat ma words r veritable.

Lol
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by whizjay(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
I asked a girl this same question once...

she said something about "Husband" "respect" and "marriage"........undecided

I couldn't catch all what she said....sad

I was staring at her _boobs
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by zealot4me(f): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
I will come back wen it makes FP
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Cutehector(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
sinaj:
wil comment lera
lol u want to ask ifa abi
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by whizjay(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emodeee:

grin grin
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by sinaj(f): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u want to ask ifa abi

lol...

wz kinda busy tongue
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
sinaj:

lol...

wz kinda busy tongue
wah wr u doin
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by sinaj(f): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
wah wr u doin

house chores *covers face*
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Cutehector(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
sinaj:

house chores *covers face*
loool takes her hand offs her face.. Bby u shouldn't joor lol.. Afterall, most girls dnt do house chores dis days.. U cook ryt?
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emodeee:

So u say im sin smiley cry cry
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2015

Nonsense!!!!!

Why must it pain you if he/she announces it? If they broadcast their virginity status, then broadcast your promiscuity status too!!
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Emodeee: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

So u say im sin smiley cry cry

I bet u don't want to know what's going through a guy's mind after viewing ya dp.
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by whizjay(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mehnnn lala247...
This your pic.... cheesy

you wan kill guyz!?
gringrin

1 Like

Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
whizjay:
Mehnnn lala247...
This your pic.... cheesy

you wan kill guyz!?
gringrin

embarassed tongue roki go kill person lol no b me
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emodeee:

I bet u don't want to know what's going through a guy's mind after viewing ya dp.

Lol i do
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by sinaj(f): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cutehector:
loool takes her hand offs her face.. Bby u shouldn't joor lol.. Afterall, most girls dnt do house chores dis days.. U cook ryt?
yup smiley
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by whizjay(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

embarassed tongue roki go kill person lol no b me

Na two of una wan murder guyz nah....

Anyways..
Nice Pic you gat...

You're Hot! grin
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Cutehector(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
sinaj:
yup smiley
and wats ur favoryt meal
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Emodeee: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i do

u already knw?
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emodeee:

u already knw?

I dont lol if i did i wont b asking
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Emodeee: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

I dont lol if i did i wont b asking

u mk dem boiz wanna ENTER THE PLACE lyk dat song by 2face idibia.
Re: What's The Achievement Being A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emodeee:

u mk dem boiz wanna ENTER THE PLACE lyk dat song by 2face idibia.

Lol chai only me
I need deliverance self sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Case Of The Ex / Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? / Pls Ladies Dont Open This Thread Or U Will Be Pregnant......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.