Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,206 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) (2780 Views)

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
nice right up OP. I kinda relate with number 9, but I wouldn't call myself a ghetto chick. We both in different relationships but when he's sad or stressed or needs advice, he comes to me.

Damn lucky couples cry curious different relationships? Multi dating if so then nothing to be jealous of your type of relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doggystyle: Man Walks Girlfriend Around Like A Dog / Meet The Man Married To A "Real Life" Sex Doll..with Pictures / Man Sues Wife For Fraud After Seeing Her With No Makeup(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.