Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) (2773 Views)

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
I made front page on Nairaland yesterday with one of my writeups, yipee! To think I just started writing some weeks back. Read https://www.nairaland.com/2275814/closet-malfunction-how-bought-wore Well, here's another tell it all from me to all the Nairaland Ladies.

Yeah, all girls believe that they are the centre of attraction to their guys but I wouldn't like to burst your bubble because that isn't entirely true. Yeah, guys want to spend time with you (either before or after being konjified) but most definitely will give it up for the various other options listed below:

1. Spend time with His boys: this has to be on the top of the list for sure. Boys will always be boys and they walk in packs. Single or married, guys always enjoy hanging out and just basically having a good time gisting and fooling around over some few drinks telling stories and catching up on lost times.

2. Watch a Sporting event preferably a Football Match: He’s definitely doing this in company of his boys because that makes it a lot more interesting.

3. Enjoying his “ALONE” time: Just as ladies like their privacy with their men, so does the guy need his privacy after a long trip, a busy day, his fasting period (Eleyi gidi gan) and when he’s basically trying to find a solution to a problem and you’re not contributing in any way.

4. Play a Video Game without being distracted except you’re participating: Now this is a period that shouldn't be scheduled and can happen any time. Once a timetable is created, be sure he’ll leave you stranded except you are tagging along for the gaming ride.

5. Watch a Movie with someone that actually understands the Storyline: Most guys watch certain type or movies just to please the babe but would rather watch a movie with someone that actually understands what the movie is all about, you dig.

6. Have a healthy conversation that won’t lead to false accusations: When he mentions another girl in a conversation with an ordinary female friend, he doesn't get in trouble. Yeah, he likes that a lot….

7. If 6 can’t be achieved, have a healthy Argument that ends with another round of drinks: Now this basically doesn’t have a location but most times, it mostly a viewing bar. Guys screaming at one and another like they are mortal enemies only to call (Shot Gun) on who’s buying the next round.

8. Rub minds with productive others on what to do to earn legal Cash: This is a coded movement, a clique who meet up and stay networked when the small or big business deals are going down and definitely yours truly shouldn't be found lagging.

9. Hang out with another girl that understands him but he doesn't give a damn about: Yeah, this is one truth most girls don’t always like hearing but it is what it is. They are not boinking or necking each other but the truth is that every guy needs a girl that understands him something like a Ghetto Chick.

10. Treat himself to a private Barbecue or Self-Made/Take-out Meal: Now there are times guys just want to relive the beauty of being a bachelor and single without the headaches that come with relationship. Well during those time, this happens.

11. Take a long walk (More or less Doing Nothing): A long walk everyday they say will do you a lot of good but at such times, he’d rather have his walk alone just to clear his head and may end up at a pub or something…. Lolz

Every guys make up are quite different but all these listed above are basic to every guy. While some would rather spend the night at a stripper joint, others would rather go on a shopping spree for new pair of shoes but in all, if you as a lady can note this following signs then it makes it easier for you to understand him.

Guys pls Feel free to add yours in the comment box below…
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Another tosyne2much in the making
Nice one tho
Would join u guys soon.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
12. Look for another girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Chanchit: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Funny enough, some guys won't take this list serious cos their gf's still dey shack dem, most married men would relate better to this list cos they just can't wait to get out of the house, na environmental sanitation dey dem hate pass, cos they must stay. In that prison till 10am.
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Princecalm(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Play football he will surely enjoy his time playing football with other guys.
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by sinaj(f): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
d future of diz thread iz bright smiley

*grabs a chair*

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
sinaj:

*grabs a chair*

And you have a bright future behind you!
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by sinaj(f): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tenison96:

And you have a bright future behind you!
lol
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by p2t2r(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
sinaj:

*grabs a chair*
*steals chair*
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by baybeeboi: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
not when that Girl friend is brand new oo.
Maybe after 3 gbanches.
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Missmossy(f): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
I don't agree with all of the points, i know guys who aint crazy about soccer nor games and others. The girl comes first grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Missmossy(f): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
I don't agree with all of the points, i know guys who aint crazy about soccer nor games and others. The girl comes fast grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Calebosko(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
yea tru,i prefer to stay in my hux alone playing good music and demonstrate like am d singer,and with my mb and full batry on my phone or laptop for brousing i dont need any thing that can spoil my mood like chick
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Missmossy:
I don't agree with all of the points, i know guys who aint crazy about soccer nor games and others. The girl comes first grin

Aunty nah lie
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by prettyrosiemua(f): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
nice right up OP. I kinda relate with number 9, but I wouldn't call myself a ghetto chick. We both in different relationships but when he's sad or stressed or needs advice, he comes to me.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Adaeze003(f): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yet, they can't stay single... undecided undecided

Guys often claim that girls are some cross/curse... one would wonder y they can't do without girls?

Even the dude calling marriage a prison will tomorrow pay some girl's bride price. undecided undecided

If you really like doing all these things than spend time with your girl you're really immature/your girl is immature or you should stay single and enjoy these things to the greatest height, no?
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Samiceman: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Aaaaaaa
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Slimzjoe(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Video games and arguing with rounds of drink are what I'll rather do

NB : If she's an Old babe sha
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Slimzjoe(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Missmossy:
I don't agree with all of the points, i know guys who aint crazy about soccer nor games and others. The girl comes fast grin

Fear Guys that don't like soccer and Games

#Gayalert
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by tosyne2much(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Another tosyne2.much in the making
Nice one tho
Would join u guys soon.
hehehe cheesy

How u dey boss ?

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by prettyjo(f): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
OK naa
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
hehehe cheesy

How u dey boss ?

Hehe tosyne2much quotes me
Dz week qo good gan o
Am fine sir n u ?
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by tosyne2much(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Hehe tosyne2much quotes me
Dz week qo good gan o
Am fine sir n u ?
Haba !! Boss, I no get pride na cheesy

I just dey jawe boss
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Haba !! Boss, I no get pride na cheesy

I just dey jawe boss

Na u oooo
How we dey do sunday now
Anything 4 d boys
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by tosyne2much(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Na u oooo
How we dey do sunday now
Anything 4 d boys
Baba nothing much ooooo

Na onto my bday tins sha cheesy
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by charlesikhalea(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lolz, funny post. I do everything u mentioned with my girl. the only reason a guy would want to do most of these stuffs alone is when he ain't serious with the girl he's dating. we have intelligent conversations, we plan money deals and a whole lot more.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'm here to book space, any p with that undecided ?
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by braindamage(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yeah, they chill with the lads to watch Everton Vs Manchester United. grin grin
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Missmossy(f): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
ty265:

Aunty nah lie
Lol
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Missmossy(f): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Fear Guys that don't like soccer and Games

#Gayalert
Lol hmm okay.
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Adaeze003:
Yet, they can't stay single... undecided undecided

Guys often claim that girls are some cross/curse... one would wonder y they can't do without girls?

Even the dude calling marriage a prison will tomorrow pay some girl's bride price. undecided undecided

If you really like doing all these things than spend time with your girl you're really immature/your girl is immature or you should stay single and enjoy these things to the greatest height, no?

It's not about doing things he loves doing without his girl but all about being thoughtful and selfless which many Naija girls find quite had to do. But here is a living example of someone who's living the dream for all guys..

charlesikhalea:
Lolz, funny post. I do everything u mentioned with my girl. the only reason a guy would want to do most of these stuffs alone is when he ain't serious with the girl he's dating. we have intelligent conversations, we plan money deals and a whole lot more.
Re: 11 Things A Guy Would Rather Do Than Spend Time With His Girlfriend(a MUST READ) by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
nice right up OP. I kinda relate with number 9, but I wouldn't call myself a ghetto chick. We both in different relationships but when he's sad or stressed or needs advice, he comes to me.

That's so thoughtful of you but what I meant by ghetto chick isn't stating the obvious meaning as in "Ghetto" but "Ride or die Chick". Someone who will always understand when other don't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doggystyle: Man Walks Girlfriend Around Like A Dog / How Many Of You Did This (photo) / Am Inlove With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.