Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) (60404 Views)

Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 27, 2015
databoy247:

Nor allow people hear say you love am oh.....to me, he is just a nonentity frog angry
that's your opinion.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Asiri dokubo made clean sense....imagine past leaders returning looted money cos they are afraid they will be jailed meanwhile a few stubborn guys are chilaxing and waiting for him(buhari) to do his worse...buhari is no God he's just a man
You're right! Heaven didn't fall when babangida
swept him out of power. What did he do. Why didn't he make babangida's regime ungovernable? Buhari is a woman.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oil exploration will resume in chad and start in Lagos, u will realise how unimportant u are.

The truth of the matter is this, blow pipes...as foolish as u are, na ur land u dey pollute grin grin
oil in Lagos? Why not Kwara?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by mindtricks: 12:36am On Apr 27, 2015
If the oil producing region is not well taken careof under the new dispensation, obviously the ND miltants might turn the bokoharam of the next 4 years, and one thing they wont like to fail at is not to sit and watch.

Let's see things as they play out.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Seunboss(m): 2:44am On Apr 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l love you dokubo cheesy the funny thing is that he is right and all the ranters are from north and west not all nigerians.
are u saying that the president-elect does not have the power to make sure suspects are investigated and dealt with properly? if that is wat u are saying, you are not even as smart as asari watever. at least the guy don chop for all the corruption. wat is ur gain?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 27, 2015
Let truth be told, the way this gov is b run is clearly unfair. Pple kip accusing d S/S guys for demanding rightly their right. How will a family full of rich Children depend on only the wealth of one of them for the upkip of d family? Now there is no one state that z not blessed wit natural resources n good human resources in nig. Why wnt our gov tap from d whole states, pool d resources together n den share? They go to a few states tap dia resources n share d money to all d states unda d disguise of one nig n yet find it hard to allow power go to dis pple. Gej ruling was Jux a tin of luck to dem bcuz ordinarily the Yoruba n Hausa man never wanted power to go to d East or S/S

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 27, 2015
No one can ever dare with asari.

asari say what ever u like no one .....I said no one can dare you. ......

I like asari so much
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by nagoma(m): 5:16am On Apr 27, 2015
breakeven:

Shekau should go to jail first.

I'm in agreement with that. I even think Shakau should face capital punishment a thousand times.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by arewaboy(m): 5:53am On Apr 27, 2015
Arysexy:
Biased OP, Why not show us d comment He was responding to?

Those insulting him are d hausa n yoruba , not all Nigerians. Take note

havent you realise that hausas and yorubas are now the true owners of nigeria?
with a population of more than 75% of the entire country....this 2015 elections is an eye opener.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by ideykwum: 6:15am On Apr 27, 2015
And because of this you insult the whole Niger-Delta? I'm sure Bode George represents the whole Lagos, and Fani-Kayode the whole Yoruba land! Bloody hypocrites!!! Don't get me started!!!

Kbworld:
dis kind of ppl can only come from d Niger delta, giving empty threats. luk at ppl like tompolo n lately d national disgrace called orubebe
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by sademola: 6:24am On Apr 27, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Serious the way yolobas are defending the fulanis in FB, NL, Punch, Thisday dey always fear me.
Last year in November a Fulani sugarcane seller stabbed a yoloba keke rider tree times, while the yoloba guy was running and shouting otio otio otio his brothers came around and started making peace, lol they started heaping blames on their brothers even when bloods were gushing out of the wounds.

Yorubas don't blindly support their own. They don't stand truth on its head!
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by coolvitus(m): 6:29am On Apr 27, 2015
He is right now do he hav d power to gel any one somebody who is a criminal cannot arrest his partner
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by sokera: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Serious the way yolobas are defending the fulanis in FB, NL, Punch, Thisday dey always fear me.
Last year in November a Fulani sugarcane seller stabbed a yoloba keke rider tree times, while the yoloba guy was running and shouting otio otio otio his brothers came around and started making peace, lol they started heaping blames on their brothers even when bloods were gushing out of the wounds.
if you want to know who the Yorubas are when it comes to not being coward, go and confirm and make your research why they hausa don't dare to cause riot or tribal fight against the Yorubas since the 19s . Not like the fulani treat the Igbos in the east cheat them in their farm , rape their women . So tell me who are really the coward here ?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 27, 2015
Asari is not a coward .......

i love him so much
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Wadosky:
Dis fool asari owes igbo ppl an apology.
you are not bigger than our great man ojukwu.there's no way a Niger deltan can lead d igbos in a fight.
A sari is just another coward terrorist who has not faced a war.
I will never pitch my tent as an igbo man with this coward.
shut up there u are a fool
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by OneNaira6: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2015
All I saw were hausa and yoruba attacking the guy for defending himself against their senseless threats using their 72 year old grandpa so how does that translate to "Nigerians". Mtchewwww

Asari Dokubo carry go sha. Nothing do you. You have every right to speak your mind whether them like it or not. I know Asari is on NL as well so I'm gonna say, dude your house is Nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by iskuburi407: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Who is Asari dokobo?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by glasshouse(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2015
idu1:
You are pathetic loser!!!

He only needs to blow some pipes we will all see d reaction in our oil sales ao far he has being calm but let d new incoming gov do d right thing so that we all will enjoy peace. God bless nigeria
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2015
Alenkakent:

oh u think everyone comes on here to comment just to get likes? ure a retard for thinking like that...

some of u easterners who are born slaves to the southerners are the ones destroying this country...

high time u and ur big mouthed asari dokubo make real ur threats of having Biafra and just go ... then u go know say water pass garri and u slaves won't be missed a bit
that's ur family problem, I no send u I nor know u, I still affirm that u're useless period
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Wadosky(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
shut up there u are a fool
u bst
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by apholaryn: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
work on your expression first...illiterate
koni da fun e..lol...shutup and learn to respect your elders iphan phanyiumumuma.
how do u pronounce dat sef?Dunce!
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by dokyOloye: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l love you dokubo cheesy the funny thing is that he is right and all the ranters are from north and west not all nigerians.
The parasites of d Niger delta resources are d only ones making noise.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ababadada: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2015
Niger Delta lets us call a space a space. amnesty will not take us anywhere. Lets organize ourselves very well, brace up, and continue this struggle once and for all.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ababadada: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Whatever name you call us no wahala. But people of Niger Delta lets us support any meaningful way that can pull us through in this slave capsule that we are in.asp?e=victor.victor.ifiri@gma
dokyOloye:
The parasites of d Niger delta resources are d only ones making noise.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Eruditor: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

So you think it will be wise to stop the amnesty programme? Which one will be more costlier to Nigeria: stop the amnesty programme and risk having the Niger Delta militants resume their hostilities in the creeks or continue with the status quo and retain the peace there? Well I know Buhari must have been advised about the dangers of stopping the amnesty programme. If he stops the amnesty programme, he will be committing economic suicide!

Absolute bunkum. The Amnesty was a charade and Yar Adua only offered it to broach acceptability of his govt which came in via the worst elections in Nigerian history. It is only In Nigeria where people who kill their fellow citizens and participate in all forms of anti patriotic activities are rewarded with amnesty programmes. So what happens if several other militancy groups rise, should GMB keep offering them amnesty?

It is easier for him to end the programme and dedicate funds to procure ammunitions in anticipation of any backlash. By the time he crushes 3 or 4 of their leaders, the rest will take cue. Besides, amnesty programmes are not designed to last forever. They are supposed to be intermittent, to reintroduce the so-called aggrieved parties into the country.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Alenkakent:

oh u know me? I'm so relevant

but I don't know u meaning u ain't relevant...
go and die
lollzz fool read well....in your dreams
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
apholaryn:
koni da fun e..lol...shutup and learn to respect your elders iphan phanyiumumuma.
how do u pronounce dat sef?Dunce!
u just affirmed that you're a stack illiterate you can't pronounce a simple name.. Dead corpse
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by apholaryn: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
u just affirmed that you're a stack illiterate you can't pronounce a simple name.. Dead corpse
OMG! If that's a name it's
prolly that of an animal and not human.
example below

1; XOLOITZCUINTLI
Habitat: Native to Mexico

2;ANGWANTIBO
Habitat: Tropical Africa

3; IPHANPHANYIUMUMUMA
Habitat: west Africa.

Stop quoting me..animal!
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
apholaryn:
OMG! If that's a name it's
prolly that of an animal and not human.
example below

1; XOLOITZCUINTLI
Habitat: Native to Mexico

2;ANGWANTIBO
Habitat: Tropical Africa

3; IPHANPHANYIUMUMUMA
Habitat: west Africa.

Stop quoting me..animal!
lolllzz jeezz you're a clown I don't know y am laughing....ohh I know y, cos the joke's on you. Lout
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by apholaryn: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
lolllzz jeezz you're a clown I don't know y am laughing....ohh I know y, cos the joke's on you. Lout
lol..e don do..how are you today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.