Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) (60423 Views)

Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by shamecurls(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

BwahahAhahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Chissoos!! shocked

See what jangban has done to you all

Too many certificates but too little sense and too little grasp on reality

So tell me, with all the IGR, why is lagos owing over $1billion and currently Nigeria's most indebted state? Or what do you think will happen to lagos based buisnesses and residents if the SG raises tax? Remember ogun state no far at all and forget Lagos, what about Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun? Or they too can survive on IGR with their juggernaut civil service abi? And you seriously think when it comes to resource control, ondo is a SW not SS state abi? Start drilling oil in Lagos na, drill let us chop your money too and other countries have developed without oil, but none of those countries were Nigeria were they? None of them had hausa/fulani parasitic born to rule dependents and yoruba tribalists did they? It is funny when you northerners and westerners want the rest of Nigeria to be patriotic nationalists when you obviously are nepotic tribal bigots

Fvcking hypocrites and pharisees angry

Sincerely, you have less information at your disposal...I cant type that long.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by mashnino(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

So you want me to suscribe to your peace at any cost mantra even when you poke my eye with a needle to prove to you that am educated abi? Okay just to clear the air, as far as you are concerned, am happy no proud to be illiterate

Happy now? undecided

I have always been happy.. your level of literacy doesn't reflect on my happiness

but one thing i want to understand is this... How and why do SS feel threatened by Buhari?

Why do you guys think he is gonna do anything to you guys...

From all indications i can see..you guys are trying to put fear into Nigerians because you own the oil wells..

Like others have said... if you blow up the oil pipes...you still end up polluting your surroundings...

I dont know about others but me...i think buhari has never meant any harm to the SS...

I dont know why you guys hate him..but you know what... as soon as the economy diversifies..

the relevancy of SS will be known... i mean..even with your oil..you guys are still among the poorest in the country

why cant u guys just settle down..drop ur pride and work with the government.. its not hard..and dont allow ASARI be your mouth piece

That guy is a noise maker...

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jorussia:
See you don't understand me,My own is since we engaged in violent struggle and it didn't yield the needed result, it will be the wisest thing to do,if we start engaging in non violent struggle,and hold our govs accountable also.Let's allow buhari become president first, mind you the wealth this militant are now enjoying were given to them by a Hausa president.

In other words you're satisfied with the status quo

Since you're so concerned about your skin, kindly pack yourself and your family of to Lagos or Abuja where they would be safe and leave us in the creeks to fight abeg

Now you see why people like you have no right to criticise asari, tompolo, boyloaf and the rest? They actually stayed and fought for a cause they believed in, not run away and while they are not mandela or ghandi (nobody said they were perfect) they actually have the backing and prayers of the real Niger Delta people who live in the Niger Delta
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by mashnino(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
shamecurls:

Sincerely, you have less information at your disposal...I cant type that long.

Right reply... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Oh! shocked so u be SS abi?

Except you're following the thread of my conversation with Ilekeh and understand what this is about, i'll kindly ask you to back off unless that is you really want to pick up Ilekeh and his coward lot's fight and then and only then will i deem you fit for my attention

Look at this coward subtly begging for support. Bytchhhhhh
Which fight? We're conversing. I haven't picked up the sword and you're already wailing.

Tell that coward that goes by the name Asari Dokubo that he should fear. That Gorilla fights only for his pocket.

What has he done to enrich the lives of ND?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by fineguy11(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Akpan107:
which side of the South? Because we are taking over our oil after the handover!
in as much as u may be frm my state akwaibom,,,dont make statement out of impulse otherwise i may mistake u for a clown...which oil are we taking back?and with what are we taking it with

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by fineguy11(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Splashme:
[size=18pt]OBJ could not do Asari nothing.

BUHARI is too small for the Niger Delta boys. He should not even dream of starting a fight with them if he wants his regime to remain smooth
[/size]
where was asari tru out OBJ tenure?he was in a 6 by 6 cell.....im frm the naijadelta,,and trust me,,asari is living in borrowed time...if he tries shit,,he will be droped,,,and nobody will ask questions...asari can only fight of twitter/facebook...
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Someone, please refer me to where Buhari threatened the scrawny puzzy cats of Biafra and their oilcoholic masters.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by toyoutoyou: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
U be mad man for twisting my words.U be real 4 1 9 just like other Ibos in town.
frainc:
this is the real defination of a slave
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l love you dokubo cheesy the funny thing is that he is right and all the ranters are from north and west not all nigerians.

U be mumu U diz igbotic idiot
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Jorussia(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

In other words you're satisfied with the status quo

Since you're so concerned about your skin, kindly pack yourself and your family of to Lagos or Abuja where they would be safe and leave us in the creeks to fight abeg

Now you see why people like you have no right to criticise asari, tompolo, boyloaf and the rest? They actually stayed and fought for a cause they believed in, not run away and while they are not mandela or ghandi (nobody said they were perfect) they actually have the backing and prayers of the real Niger Delta people who live in the Niger Delta
Then you can go to the creeks.Let me assure you that you guys will incur the wrath of the REAL Niger deltans when your criminal activities starts.If you think i am joking,you can go ahead with your activities.Remember you don't know me physically, so you don't know how far i can go in mobilizing the people against you guys.Na d #80,000per month wen who na dey collect dey shark who na.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
The lazy muumuu ND militants collects #80k per month while hardworking people don't even make close to that.

How have these touts given back to ND people?

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Davidson267(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Billygee2u:

but yorubads hate him cos hate originated from yorubad land
its so un4tunate that they(yorubas) do not know where they should belong
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
mashnino:

I have always been happy.. your level of literacy doesn't reflect on my happiness

but one thing i want to understand is this... How and why do SS feel threatened by Buhari?

Why do you guys think he is gonna do anything to you guys...

From all indications i can see..you guys are trying to put fear into Nigerians because you own the oil wells..

Like others have said... if you blow up the oil pipes...you still end up polluting your surroundings...

I dont know about others but me...i think buhari has never meant any harm to the SS...

I dont know why you guys hate him..but you know what... as soon as the economy diversifies..

the relevancy of SS will be known... i mean..even with your oil..you guys are still among the poorest in the country

why cant u guys just settle down..drop ur pride and work with the government.. its not hard..and dont allow ASARI be your mouth piece

That guy is a noise maker...

Seriously you love hearing the sound of your voice when you talk abi?

We might be poor but we are richer than the whole southwest rolled into one

We don't like buhari and that has been reflected in our votes since 1999 when we twice voted OBJ and then yar'adua so this is not a GEJ thing.

Seriously what do you expect when his antecedents in the PTDF under abacha were scrutinised? His bigotry, fanaticism, nepotism and more have been well documented in what he has said and done over the years and suddenly because you media-whitewash him and call him a saint you expect us to pretend to be eediots like you and believe that whole hooplah? You all need to wake up
It is worrying to us in the SS that a man with so much bile whose record would bar him from public office in any developed and responsible democracy is being celebrated as a messiah by foolish gullible Nigerians who voted for him and call me bad belle if you like i don't care, this man never apologised for his past misdeeds even when it cost many Nigerians their life and you're spewing rubbish about working with himangry
Anyway you're entitled to your own opinion and point of view, I hope buhari doesn't take that away from you

As for us, we're reminding him before he enters that whatever game he chooses to play, we will pay with him
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by shaboti: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm not Igbo dear. My people are not known to run from war.
ilekeh one day will die ontop igbo matter

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
shaboti:
ilekeh one day will die ontop igbo matter

Likewise. Probably the day after you die on Yoruba matter.

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jorussia:
Then you can go to the creeks.Let me assure you that you guys will incur the wrath of the REAL Niger deltans when your criminal activities starts.If you think i am joking,you can go ahead with your activities.Remember you don't know me physically, so you don't know how far i can go in mobilizing the people against you guys.Na d #80,000per month wen who na dey collect dey shark who na.

It is allowed

Pray we don't cross paths

Enough said brother
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by handsometokunbo: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l love you dokubo cheesy the funny thing is that he is right and all the ranters are from north and west not all nigerians.

And as result of your bigotry, you and your backward people will continue to be immigrants in the same South West and North.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by mustymatic(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Nigerians or Hausa and yoruba people?
mumu r they Ghanaians?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Look at this coward subtly begging for support. Bytchhhhhh
Which fight? We're conversing. I haven't picked up the sword and you're already wailing.

Tell that coward that goes by the name Asari Dokubo that he should fear. That Gorilla fights only for his pocket.

What has he done to enrich the lives of ND?

He reacted to my "fvck the SS comment" without understanding why I made it so I owe it to him to make him understand why, besides he is from my region so I doubly owe it to him to be nice to him but as for you Ilekeh, just reply my mail and bring your whole village along too

I BraniacX go singlehandedly mend you and your entire village and you don't need to worry about me tagging others along, I will do it by myself, so what are you waiting for? Don't keep me waiting

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

He reacted to my "fvck the SS comment" without understanding why I made it so I owe it to him to make him understand why, besides he is from my region so I doubly owe it to him to be nice to him but as for you Ilekeh, just reply my mail and bring your whole village along too

I BraniacX go singlehandedly mend you and your entire village and you don't need to worry about me tagging others along, I will do it by myself, so what are you waiting for? Don't keep me waiting

My whole village does not need to tag along before I can feed your whole village.

Lazy touts, always looking for free handouts.

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by shaboti: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Serious the way yolobas are defending the fulanis in FB, NL, Punch, Thisday dey always fear me.
Last year in November a Fulani sugarcane seller stabbed a yoloba keke rider tree times, while the yoloba guy was running and shouting otio otio otio his brothers came around and started making peace, lol they started heaping blames on their brothers even when bloods were gushing out of the wounds.
hahahah lmao chino I swear u no well at all cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by mashnino(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Seriously you love hearing the sound of your voice when you talk abi?

We might be poor but we are richer than the whole southwest rolled into one

We don't like buhari and that has been reflected in our votes since 1999 when we twice voted OBJ and then yar'adua so this is not a GEJ thing.

Seriously what do you expect when his antecedents in the PTDF under abacha were scrutinised? His bigotry, fanaticism, nepotism and more have been well documented in what he has said and done over the years and suddenly because you media-whitewash him and call him a saint you expect us to pretend to be eediots like you and believe that whole hooplah? You all need to wake up
It is worrying to us in the SS that a man with so much bile whose record would bar him from public office in any developed and responsible democracy is being celebrated as a messiah by foolish gullible Nigerians who voted for him and call me bad belle if you like i don't care, this man never apologised for his past misdeeds even when it cost many Nigerians their life and you're spewing rubbish about working with himangry
Anyway you're entitled to your own opinion and point of view, I hope buhari doesn't take that away from you

As for us, we're reminding him before he enters that whatever game he chooses to play, we will pay with him

Where are the documents na.... show us the document... you keep talking like Jonathan was anything better

or Asari or anybody you chose from the south-south..abeg lve matter for mathias...

as far as i am concerned...kpata kpata una go blow pipelines...wetin worst pass dat one..
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

It is allowed

Pray we don't cross paths

Enough said brother

Continue your online chestbeating.
I see that you haven't learned from Ojukwu's mistake.

Keep blowing up pipelines that will pollute your territory as long as you do not bring your toutery to the SW. Even Dokubo wouldn't dare.

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
mashnino:

Where are the documents na.... show us the document... you keep talking like Jonathan was anything better

or Asari or anybody you chose from the south-south..abeg lve matter for mathias...

as far as i am concerned...kpata kpata una go blow pipelines...wetin worst pass dat one..

Abeg answer the question when you ask make I see how much sense you get
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

My whole village does not need to tag along before I can feed your whole village.

Lazy touts, always looking for free handouts.

Well then, it's official

You're just another spineless yoruba noisemaker and ain't worth my time

So unless the next post I get from you is meet me here or so so and so place so we can settle our differences the old way, I won't be replying lest I reduce myself to your level as a common noisemaker

Officially I declare Ilekeh spineless

Unless of course you're ready to help me beat my chest offline

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ilekeh(f): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Well then, it's official

You're just another spineless yoruba noisemaker and ain't worth my time

So unless the next post I get from you is meet me here or so so and so place so we can settle our differences the old way, I won't be replying lest I reduce myself to your level as a common noisemaker

Officially I declare Ilekeh spineless

Coming from a spineless chestbeaters, this is rich.

Is that why you've been sending moi a PM because you want to beg my village to feed your village?

Like I said, since you support Dokubo (mr rice & dodo), get offline and go blowup a pipeline then. Cowardly dog.

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by mashnino(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

Abeg answer the question when you ask make I see how much sense you get

Which question?... you asked so many questions...so which one
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by dannie04: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Let it be known here that Asari doesn't represent us here in the Niger Delta. Ijaws are natural braggarts. Edos are more in population than the so called Ijaws and have you heard them ranting? Asari and Massob are working hand in hand and don't represent the interests of we from the South South. Pay no attention to this planet of the apes king. His intention is to drag other regions in the Niger Delta into his hopeless propaganda and we are not ready for it. If he dares to blow up one tiny pipe we will fish him out. The people of niger delta are peace loving people and not war mongers.
You conveniently lumped up the Bini, Esan, owan, akoko, etsako etc as one against the ijaws that also cohabit with other tribes in different states in the south South. Wetin be Edo contribution to the federal government purse. Please no start unnecessary bad Belle among edos and ijaws
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Kenistry(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
I didnt see any response per say, all I see is d usual insults frm most Nigerians wen someone hv a contrary view with dem.......he has made his point, d least dey shld do is counter him wit deirs or keep mute not insults. Dis country sef, everytin is in shambles
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Rotimi47: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Asari should not bring real war to his people because people from south south tend to always confuse militancy for actual war not knowing that light weapons are used to engage militants & their villages,towns,cities,source of livelihood, civilians etc are not targeted but in war, from light weapons to heavy weapons are used & your villages, towns,cities, civilians,sources of livelihood, water, electric power supply, food supply will by targeted & hit real hard; out going fire from south south & their allies will be like 1 lead to 500 incoming leads from the North & the South West. He better be wise with his people as they might just get more than they bargain for, Asari should know by now that immediately he, his people & their supporter from the other region take up arms, over a 100,000 people from outside their region will sign up with the federal government to fight them within 48 hours of theme taking up arms as he talks before reasoning & he & His people always believe they are tuff not knowing that millions outside their region are more tuff than they are but just kept their calm till the day people like asari go past his boundary. Asari you have lost the love most of us initially have for your struggle & we supported you people morally by fight for you people on mass media, protesting in streets but never again will you get our support.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by basilo101: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
oil exploration will resume in chad and start in Lagos, u will realise how unimportant u are.

The truth of the matter is this, blow pipes...as foolish as u are, na ur land u dey pollute grin grin
Stop living in a fools paradise. Oil has bn discoverd in many oda states recently yet we all kw dat three states (rivers, delta and bayelsa) still produce d bulk dat sustain d economy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.