Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) (60413 Views)

Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Akpan107:
We are taking back oil after the handover!!! Nothing more,
with all d monies asari has made from kidnapping and oil protection contracts in d name of niger delta struggle, have u asked yourself what he has done with all that money? After collecting d oil wells what next? I guess dokubo will b in charge of d oil wells

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by goodgood2(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Arysexy:
Biased OP, Why not show us d comment He was responding to?

Those insulting him are d hausa n yoruba , not all Nigerians. Take note
Hausa and South West are the major problem of the zoo called Nigeria. Make no mistake!

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Stop bloviating, the level of pipe vandalism could be increased if he orders it.
and d environmental impact will b on lagos and kano I guess...do u fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ once think asari will b affected by any form of environmental degradation his war might cause? D guy is immuned. He is safe. Its d farmers and fishermen who suffer seriously asari doesn't give a damn. Y he is making all this noise is cos he feels his source of income will dry up with d incoming govt
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Akpan107:
which side of the South? Because we are taking over our oil after the handover!
yeah I agree. After that we'l hand over d oil †☺ asari †☺ share fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ all of us just d way he has shared the proceeds from kidnapping and oil protection contract fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ all of us. When u get your share from asari pls let me no
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by proxillin(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Asiri dokubo made clean sense....imagine past leaders returning looted money cos they are afraid they will be jailed meanwhile a few stubborn guys are chilaxing and waiting for him(buhari) to do his worse...buhari is no God he's just a man

So stealing money is heroism to you. A baboon.

An African will not look for a bright future but a politics of tribalims and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Splashme:
[size=18pt]OBJ could not do Asari nothing.

BUHARI is too small for the Niger Delta boys. He should not even dream of starting a fight with them if he wants his regime to remain smooth
[/size]
u are right but so far I haven't heard buhari threaten any body from d niger delta. Its asari and a few ijaws who have been threatening buhari. Isn't it a bit too early fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ that?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
chibuike65:
Did you notice that flag? Na Biafran flag
Soooo?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
fr3do:

in as much as I am irritated with Asari's hypocrisy, in that he has investments as far as Benin republic, but his hateful barkings reflect the plight of the Niger delta people.
d suffering of d niger delta people are real and require urgent and drastic attention. But asari is using d suffering and pain of his kin in d niger delta †☺ enrich himself. That's wrong
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
appini:
When pounded yam nor reach small pikin hand, he go say wetin e be wan use am do..

Wether you guys like it or not Asari is a known force within and outside Nigeria that can comfortably mobilize more than a thousand fighters within few days in the oil-rich Niger-Delta that can cause unnecessary tension for the Nigerian economy.

He has done it before with OBJ and nothing happened and if Baba one chance doesn't trade softly they will give him the same treatment and nothing will happen!
do u think asari is really interested in seeing an end †☺ d problems in d niger delta or he is just interested in his stomach? What has he done with d proceeds from kidnappings and from oil protection contracts?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

And what income, wage and money will be used for the commerce and purchase of agricultural produce? Or you think the money used for trade is whipped out from thin air or generated in a vacuum

Dumb assessment but why should I expect better from you though?
b4 d advent of oil how did nigeria pursue its agricultural policy and was d country successful then?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by OreMI22: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=16pt]CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel.[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Akpan107(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
lexy2014:
with all d monies asari has made from kidnapping and oil protection contracts in d name of niger delta struggle, have u asked yourself what he has done with all that money? After collecting d oil wells what next? I guess dokubo will b in charge of d oil wells
what we do with our oil money is none of ur business...!!
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by nagoma(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Asari Dokubo , the couch potato with uncontrolled somatic growth and stunted brain.

Where can we find a jail that also serves as a lunatic asylum for the pot bellied thug ?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Akpan107:
"our oil money?" How much of that money do u have in your possession right now?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Akpan107:
really? So how much of that oil money do u have in your possession right now?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by hawly007: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:
The people criticising him are Yorubas, I will take those jokers serious when their region start producing wealth as much as Dokubo's region.

Dokubo only have to blow few pipes in his backyard and the economy would go up in flames.

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by saintandsinnerz: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Eruditor:

I have a problem with people who post first and think later. Buhari has said ad nauseam that he doesn't have the time to go back revisiting old cases and old politicians. The one's in the court will be followed up. But as from 29th of May, 2015, it will become a crime to loot public funds and GMB will exercise the full length of the law to ensure that it is so.

Amnesty is going, pipeline security contracts, mumbo jumbo pay days from GEJ, etc etc. Gone! Hope Asari made savings, he'd need it.
So you think it will be wise to stop the amnesty programme? Which one will be more costlier to Nigeria: stop the amnesty programme and risk having the Niger Delta militants resume their hostilities in the creeks or continue with the status quo and retain the peace there? Well I know Buhari must have been advised about the dangers of stopping the amnesty programme. If he stops the amnesty programme, he will be committing economic suicide!
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Jorussia(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ababadada:
As you are blaming Asari why don't you represent the Niger Delta and fight?
Fight for what?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by breakeven: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Asari Dokubo may be a bad boy, he is certainly better than shekau in commiting atrocities against the Nigerian state. Yet, most Muslims regards shekau a sort of hero in propagating their faith not minding the way he is going about it.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by chikryx: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
I will always appreciate if president Jonathan fight and become the first Biafran president and have my full support as an igbo man I am then this useless country called nigera hawusa and yoruba fools what you people are looking for you will surely see it someday!
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by breakeven: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
nagoma:

Asari Dokubo , the couch potato with uncontrolled somatic growth and stunted brain.

Where can we find a jail that also serves as a lunatics asylum ?
Shekau should go to jail first.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by saintandsinnerz: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Coming from a spineless chestbeaters, this is rich.

Is that why you've been sending moi a PM because you want to beg my village to feed your village?

Like I said, since you support Dokubo (mr rice & dodo), get offline and go blowup a pipeline then. Cowardly dog.
Stop making noise and respond to the guy's PM if you know you are not a coward! But if you don't have the spine to respond to it, just shut up and spare us your senseless drivel, it is getting boring!
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
proxillin:

So stealing money is heroism to you. A baboon.

An African will not look for a bright future but a politics of tribalims and bigotry.
keep talking nonsense I got 55likes and counting for making clean sense...kill urself
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Alenkakent:

u bliv ure making sense in ur tiny skull...
people returning looted funds... ain't that good?
so u prefer them not returning the money and have a war with the country's law under Buhari...
hypocrites like u are d reason the country is so backward...

so u prefer a corrupt politician going scot free with all he looted just cos he shldnt fear GMB?
for all the rubbish you said now n insults how many likes did you get....your life is wasting keep quoting me
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
rabex:
guy no vex bt u be fool.big fool indeed.
am a fool but am getting likes like water cos am making sense if that's how fools are I wanna be one....now you that is wise you're still no where in life wasting away
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by apholaryn: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
iphanyiuma:
keep talking nonsense I got 55likes and counting for making clean sense...kill urself
lmao...kid,sorry how old are u?..6,7 or 11...pls stay away from the internet till you are old enough to make sense..ehn biko!
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by djkirkoo2(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Zoharariel:

Are Hausa & Yoruba not Nigerians? Dunce!
Not all Nigerians was what he said. Read before you reply rubbish. Dundee
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
apholaryn:
lmao...kid,sorry how old are u?..6,7 or 11...pls stay away from the internet till you are old enough to make sense..ehn biko!
yes am 3 years old and am not in for insults whatsoever ill just make my point and fork off....I have read some comments from adults like you but yours was the stupidest. Even a kid like me can tell
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by apholaryn: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
iphanyiuma:
yes am 3 years old and am not in for insults whatsoever ill just make my point and fork off....I have read some comments from adults like you but yours was the stupidest. Even a kid like me can tell
c'ommom boy,you don't have to be bitter over that...only trying to safe ur ass hia before you make bigger fool of yourself than you already did...and 3yrs..its so obvious...anyways next time try to always show mature ppl around u stuffs to check bfor u post...ehn".be a good boy o.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
apholaryn:
c'ommom boy,you don't have to be bitter over that...only trying to safe ur ass hia before you make bigger fool of yourself than you already did...and 3yrs..its so obvious...anyways next time try to always show mature ppl around u stuffs to check bfor u post...ehn".be a good boy o.
work on your expression first...illiterate
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Of course everybody knows GEJ is untouchable. I don't need dokubo to tell me that. Buhari has a new master in GEJ but people don't know that. All those people talking poo about arresting GEJ needs reorientation as per who is the new lord of the staff.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by guonno: 12:16am On Apr 27, 2015
Some OP can be really myopic, sentimental and stupid. Say u don't love asari, bc everybody in the ss calls him a hero. If ur president elect says dog and baboon.... and the oba of the Lagos yorubas threatens people's life by saying lagoon..... wich is seen as not being responsible, the definition of being responsible changes immediately but when asari trys to show the same irresponsible Nigerians that he is no coward u all come here to deceive ur head. All his response were from north and sw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters / “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death / Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.