Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) (60421 Views)

Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by jayjayjay0214: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Serious the way yolobas are defending the fulanis in FB, NL, Punch, Thisday dey always fear me.
Last year in November a Fulani sugarcane seller stabbed a yoloba keke rider tree times, while the yoloba guy was running and shouting otio otio otio his brothers came around and started making peace, lol they started heaping blames on their brothers even when bloods were gushing out of the wounds.

grin grin HA HA HA LOL

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Rotimi47: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
basilo101:

Stop living in a fools paradise. Oil has bn discoverd in many oda states recently yet we all kw dat three states (rivers, delta and bayelsa) still produce d bulk dat sustain d economy.
yes most oil production comes from the 3 states you mentioned but thing akwa ibom produces more oil than delta, then on do star come 5th then one state from the east but do know that whenever you bomb a pipe or oil facility; you are destroying your immediate environment, you are destroying your source of drinking water, killing aquatic animals, destroying farm lands that is close by, animals will flee from you land & those that fail to flee will die, disease will be ripe etc, so who losses? You man not be a to clean up the pollution in your life time & what happens if fire ignite mistakingly? Your villages goes up in flame, God forbid any of these terrible things happen. It better to dialogue or strategies politically & make allies outside the ones you have so as to get what you want not the allies that will leave you if real war start.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Rotimi47: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
basilo101:

Stop living in a fools paradise. Oil has bn discoverd in many oda states recently yet we all kw dat three states (rivers, delta and bayelsa) still produce d bulk dat sustain d economy.
point of correction, not only oil sustain Nigeria, you people keep missing things up! You should say oil is Nigerians major foreign exchange earner. Nawa for some people.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by AbubakarIM: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
the mad dog is barking
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by ibroauthen(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Arysexy:
Biased OP, Why not show us d comment He was responding to?

Those insulting him are d hausa n yoruba , not all Nigerians. Take note
Sebi those Hausa and Yoruba are nt Nigerians, they are Togolese tongue
Chaiiii sowie oooo
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Wadosky(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dis fool asari owes igbo ppl an apology.
you are not bigger than our great man ojukwu.there's no way a Niger deltan can lead d igbos in a fight.
A sari is just another coward terrorist who has not faced a war.
I will never pitch my tent as an igbo man with this coward.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by ochiosa(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:
The people criticising him are Yorubas, I will take those jokers serious when their region start producing wealth as much as Dokubo's region.

Dokubo only have to blow few pipes in his backyard and the economy would go up in flames.
He don't need to blow any pipe cos of environmental issues, he just need to short down one gas flow station @his backyard and power generation will drop to 100 mega watts and restarting will take another Six months.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by deebrain(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
He inspires me to write a book. "The story of Compromise".

Like seriously, someone that had a beautiful platform to carve the image of liberation for the Niger Delta became the bingo of the said system that ate up the region.

As a Niger-Deltan myself, this man can't walk freely in the creeks like before. His position is not the position of the N/D so there is no "us" or "we".

Mr Dokubo speaketh for himself.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by prettyboi1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
This man should be picked and tried for his many treasonous statements against the nation. His kind would/should not be tolerated anywhere across the federation.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by antisocial: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Asiri dokubo made clean sense....imagine past leaders returning looted money cos they are afraid they will be jailed meanwhile a few stubborn guys are chilaxing and waiting for him(buhari) to do his worse...buhari is no God he's just a man
you are right.Buhari can't do nothing.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by NigerMan1: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
databoy247:
I cant help but wonder why anytime Asari Dokubo gets ridiculed and humiliated especially on social media anytime he speaks. If i were him, i'll just peacefully retire from public attention seeking and chop the little money available. Nigerians really hate this guy. undecided

Today, he posted something on facebook.

databoy247 - and what EXACTLY do you mean by "...Nigerians really hate this guy."
So some self-hating and vengeful Yorubas and Almajaris Hausa/Fulanis now represent the country called Nigeria in your imaginations?
Oh - I see, they hate him because he stood up against injustice being meted to his people?
They hate him, but loves and LIVING on the OIL coming from his backyard?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by antisocial: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Zoharariel:

Are Hausa & Yoruba not Nigerians? Dunce!
what are they contributing ?Idiot
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by chiedu7: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
chibuike65:
Did you notice that flag? Na Biafran flag

THINGS ARE JUST WARMING UP!

ASARI MARCH ON
grin
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by ChynoBEATS: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
shaddi:
He is a Fool with the brain of a goat angry

Stop being stupid ,he's just stating a clear Fact ..

No Democratically elected president can be a Dictator in dis country ....what buhari did Den can not happen Now Cos He's Just a Civilian n he acts according to the constitution Unlike then when He suspended it so he'll gain Total control......

Times has changed Each Zone now has A HEAD n u cnt Dictate what'll happen in Another zone without consulting their HEAD ........
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by diamondzzs(f): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Zoharariel:

Are Hausa & Yoruba not Nigerians? Dunce!
Fool! He said not all Nigerians, just some fractions (d hausa & yoruba)

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by millionaireman: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Arysexy:

Because some Yoruba and northerners believe the Yoruba has made alliance with north to exploit and control oil and gas proceeds from Nigerdelta - so southsouth and Igbo can now shut up and go to hell.
This calculation of some Yoruba and some in the north is most silly.

A small band of BH was able to terrorize Nigeria and gulped lots of Nigeria's oil revenues in six years;

what happens when these alliance people get a whole southsouth and Igbo annoyed and ......

They think say na like before...

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Sesan2: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
shaddi:

That is an insult to goats!!
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Arysexy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
millionaireman:

Because some Yoruba and northerners believe the Yoruba has made alliance with north to exploit and control oil and gas proceeds from Nigerdelta - so southsouth and Igbo can now shut up and go to hell.
This calculation of some Yoruba and some in the north is most silly.

A small band of BH was able to terrorize Nigeria and gulped lots of Nigeria's oil revenues in six years;

what happens when these alliance people get a whole southsouth and Igbo annoyed and ......

They think say na like before...

Don't mind them, the seed of hatred they are sowing will soon germinate

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by vikyno(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
I am not surprised at people finding it hard to swallow Asari's bitter pills cos it is simply the truth.
We ain't in a military era for crying out loud. This is democracy where the rule of law prevails.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by olaniyanc: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
ollyruffy:
This criminal will not just go and eat his loot in peace.

All those your investments in Benin Republic and other countries are not hidden. Baba can still recover them from you with diplomacy.

Fighting for Niger Delta indeed. You get paid and go eat the money alone in another man country.

What has this animal ever done to better the lives of the people he claims to be fighting for?

Dokubo like Okuigbe is a buffoon. Silence is the best answer for a full.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by mulattoclaro(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
dannie04:

You conveniently lumped up the Bini, Esan, owan, akoko, etsako etc as one against the ijaws that also cohabit with other tribes in different states in the south South. Wetin be Edo contribution to the federal government purse. Please no start unnecessary bad Belle among edos and ijaws
dude shut up. Internally generated revenue alone in edo state is worth of 50 billion naira. What do you know?
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by mulattoclaro(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
frainc:
you speak for your fellow SS?
Just mention name of one or SS people on this forum you are speaking for

Man you are a fake a.ss nigg.a
I'm a phurcking blooded SS guy
Ain't nobody in my shoe but me
So you gat no mouth to speak for me mehn

Can you even save your fake life with ya mouth?
So who da he'll.l are you to represent SS?
if there's any fake ass nigga here its you not me. I speak for my region. Its people like you that make south south what it is today. Who's interest does Asari represent if you're not a fool. Asari and Co are only after their own pocket.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by ikeyman00(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
@@@@

iphanyiuma(m): 12:30pm

Asiri dokubo made clean sense....imagine past leaders returning looted money cos they are afraid they will be jailed meanwhile a few stubborn guys are chilaxing and waiting for him(buhari) to do his worse...buhari is no God he's just a man

but your oga babangida is still sitting tight on top of 12 billion or more dollars

so when is returning our money naw

only in the zoo lipsrsealed
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by mulattoclaro(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jorussia:
Thanks man,you just spoke my mind.All this ijaw people who are more like slaves to the Bini people,will be coming out to represent Niger Delta. Must people here don't know that the ijaw people live in camps/settlements in Bini kingdom.
thanks bros. You're indeed very knowledgeable. Your parents didn't waste money on your education. If not for Obj who knew the ijaw people? Ijaws have always been slaves to the binis and will always remain slaves. In fact follow for a follow back.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by BraniacX(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Coming from a spineless chestbeaters, this is rich.

Is that why you've been sending moi a PM because you want to beg my village to feed your village?

Like I said, since you support Dokubo (mr rice & dodo), get offline and go blowup a pipeline then. Cowardly dog.

I will blow up a pipeline but before that, give me the opportunity to blow of your head first
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Arysexy:

so those hausa and yorubas u refered †☺ Are from afghanistan I guess
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mogidi:
The people criticising him are Yorubas, I will take those jokers serious when their region start producing wealth as much as Dokubo's region.

Dokubo only have to blow few pipes in his backyard and the economy would go up in flames.
d question u havnt asked urself my lad is, are d people in d niger delta poor cos other regions are marginalizing them? Are niger deltans actually marginalized by outsiders or by themselves? Y did asari dokubo build a school in benin republic but couldn't build any in his village? What are d proceeds of his niger delta struggles in terms of money gotten from kidnapping and oil protection contracts and how has he used these monies fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ d good of d entire niger delta who he says he is fighting fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅? When u hear someone say he is fighting fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ d north or south or niger delta just realise one thing they are fighting fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ their stomach,using d pain and suffering of their kin †☺ enrich themselves. Look at d pix of asari in a lavish living room d OP posted and compare that †☺ d penury and squalor a lot of d niger deltans are living in d same people he said he is fighting for

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
shaddi:

With his goat brain, he became a billionaire n owns properties across Africa.

I guess u will be glad to get that kind goat brain sef
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ebwalams(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nigeria xenophobic leader
lets be careful with him
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

@Op, the topic should have been; See How Yoruba People hate Asari.
am not yoruba but I don't think this is about yorubas hating dokubo. Dokubo isn't particularly a likeable person. I feel that dokubo is d typical nigerian who has used d suffering and pain of his kin in d niger delta †☺ enrich himself. D issues in d niger delta are real and need urgent and drastic attention but d likes of dokubo aren't pursuing long term solutions but using thuggery †☺ extort money from oil coys and d govt. All these monies they have collected over d years have they told niger deltans how much is it and how they have spent it? afterall those monies were collected fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ d struggle. Instead his building schools in benin republic and living an affluent life
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by Ababadada: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
As you are blaming Asari why don't you represent the Niger Delta and fight?
Jorussia:
because I don't support criminal activities, i am no longer Niger del tan abi?I hate This militants with perfect hatred. You amass wealth meant for your people and become super rich,while does you claim to represent languish in poverty. We in d Niger delta will mobilize against these bastards through lawful/unlawful means.
Re: See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) by sweatlana: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
databoy247:

Majority of the people here in the South don't like the guy. He got settlement from the government and went traveled far to eat alone. Then, he will start posting negative propaganda against the government that he secretly eats from.

You are a f00l! The north came together to support an old retard who dose not know what inec stand for
Why can't u support your own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Leaves APC / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.