Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" (63144 Views)

Ivory Coast Prime Minister And His Entire Cabinet Resigns, Is Buhari Next? / What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo / "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by staggerlee: 3:35am On Apr 27, 2015
In this place some people just come and speak rubbish. Xenophobic attacks and Boko Haram attaks is terrorism. No country has withdrawn its envoys from Nigeria for Boko's attack. These Xenophobic attacks the SA govt has seriously condemned it, they have shown serious attempts to end it, whaat they need is support from other govt. So many foreigners have been killed by Niger Delta militants, no one withdrew envoys from Nigeria.
The Synagogue event killing south africans is an unfortunate event, but what has this govt done about it? Who has gone to jail? It is an offence for a building to collapse in Nigeria. After this incident, it took us well over six months to return dead bodies to SA.
This recall by FG has nothing to do with Xeno, it is just bad belle over the$15m zuma seized, zuma spoil show for Jona and hin pastors

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by socialmediaman: 4:05am On Apr 27, 2015
You really don't get it. Even after the president has lost election, PDP and its supporters still don't know why he lost election. I'll just give you an instance. If you have an irresponsible father and you love your mom so much, you see how your father dishes out money to women everyday to women while your mom is not well taken care of, your resentment towards your dad will continue to grow to the extent that the day you conquer him by becoming successful enough to take care of your mom, you'll never want his name mentioned anywhere. Bringing it home, in 2011, people generally resented the PDP but they voted Jonathan, hoping that they were voting him, not the PDP, but he turned out to be the most disappointing and biggest mistake they made in 4 years. People are suffering in this country if you don't know. Seeing people like Denziani looting this country's resources unchecked, Abba Moro insulting job seekers who died during the immigration job scam saying they died because they were impatient, seeing the president's body language showing he doesn't care whether Nigerians are dissatisfied with his leadership or not, witnessing your own people who are supporting Jonathan dying in the insurgency while he goes dancing the next day, only to see him postpone a crucial meeting because his vice president's younger brother died in an auto crash just within the same period, that's where the resentment grew, it has nothing to do with what the opposition or foreign countries said about him. In fact, Nigerians who voted Jonathan out are so grateful that the international community joined to put pressure on the president to concede defeat. If you think we regret one bit voting this man out, you're really kidding me. May 29 has been a very long wait for us. All you have to do is find out what this president did wrong, stop using sentiments to feel that it was the opposition that hypnotized Nigerians. You know, the way I see it, even a thieving president has supporters who are benefitting from him, and these supporters can't really understand why people hate their man so much. If you don't really understand this analogy I've given you, then I'm sorry, you'll never understand, just like I think the PDP doesn't know they may never smell that presidency again for a very very long time. It's like in Imo, many people are not quite satisfied with Rochas, but the thought of giving back power to the PDP after over 16yrs of misrule and "share the money" makes them give it back to him even if he's running the state like a private business.

[quote author=Billygee2u post=33147340][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Wallade(m): 5:18am On Apr 27, 2015
SmoothCrim:
Nigerians are the leaders of Xenophobia. In 1983 and 1985 Nigeria deported a total of 2 million Ghanaians from Southern Nigeria... If these deportations had not happened the Ghanaian population of Nigeria today would be no less than 5 million meaning 1 out of every 20 people you met in Southern Nigeria would be Ghanaian!!! Today the number is next to zero!!!

As you can see from the article all were kicked out a and had their properties stolen... If one had worked for 10 years and acquired 20,000 dollars they were only allowed to leave with 20 dollars... with the rest being stolen! The New York times recorded this!! This is Xenophobia...

In the 1983 episode there were confirmed DEATHS of innocent people... much more than South Africa has killed of Nigerians in the last 2 Xenophobic episodes... Yet today you continue to celebrate the killings, murder, and death of Ghanaians with your Ghana must go bag...

You have no dignity!! Leave the South African animals alone!! cool

Let me ask you a question: Did Nigerian citizens have to go up in arms, kill, buggle shops, attack and injure Ghanians, Malians and others that were ejected in 1985? From the information you publish, I understand that it was the Nigerian government that ordered the ejection/deportation. Why not get your government to eject/deport Nigerians in mass, since you hate Nigerians, rather than exhibit cannibalism, rascality and violence.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Wallade(m): 5:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Awwww...someone just got noticed! Go mop a dam you id;oit, as if what you think about yourself matters. No answer but there was a mention, oponu!

Oh! I see you are still to get over your loss. Pele, you have my sympathy. Meanwhile, you can solicit for space in Otueke so you can remained with him. There is room for every daft souls there. LOL
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by hush15: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
The lawmakers were at the top of the fight because the presidency kept mute on the issue as usual. While I agree with the decision of the Nigerian government to recall its ambassador, I feel the lack of real action on the part of South Africa is a reflection of their level of disrespect for Nigeria and its outgoing executive leadership at the moment. See guts, they even made it indirectly clear they have no business with the outgoing president. President Jonathan really brought disdain to this country, South Africa will not insult us like this on a very good day..

wrong, we ridiculed our president, the office of the presidency, and the South Africans capitalized on it by reiterating our disposition on our presidency. Even if we didn't want Jonathan to continue, there was a way to it.

Yet, we had to rubbish the person and the position along with it.

I really don't blame them. Also, I would like the president to meet with Zuma on a articles like this. This doesnt show diplomatic respect and thus if Buhari wants us to earn our respect back, he should hold his ground that this kind of comment should be retracted by the South African government against the former President, so they know don't joke with our number one citizens.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by demio007: 6:23am On Apr 27, 2015
the Xenophobia carried out by Nigerian government against Ghana was carried out by the head of incoming government, no wonder the SA government will love to discuss with him. Like minds? grin
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by clemzo101(m): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2015
Don't even try it, south African army is more sophisticated dan ur abokkki Nigerian army, it's not by numbas but by the numba of sophisticated weapons an army has. Una pack army put for here carry AK47 put for there hand, u think say dat one na army.
Jorussia:
S.A nor even dey fear us,the giant of Africa.Make dem nor let us come use military force capture that country o.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by nortcentrallord(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

Open your mouth.......better yet, come and get your hands busy. Ejiiiooot.

You are just a little pompous inbred swine with a faulty and dysfunctional up bringing. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Am sure it's an acceptable practice in your genealogy. Keep exposing your lack of home training. Am sure your parents did a good job on you but... What a shame!
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by ThisMeansWAR: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2015
South Africans are super dumb..

Comparing natural disaster with act of terrorism is the stupidest thing anyone could do

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by ThisMeansWAR: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2015
Wallade:

Let me ask you a question: Did Nigerian citizens have to go up in arms, kill, buggle shops, attack and injure Ghanians, Malians and others that were ejected in 1985? From the information you publish, I understand that it was the Nigerian government that ordered the ejection/deportation. Why not get your government to eject/deport Nigerians in mass, since you hate Nigerians, rather than exhibit cannibalism, rascality and violence.
I tire for the ediot o
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by ThisMeansWAR: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2015
staggerlee:
In this place some people just come and speak rubbish. Xenophobic attacks and Boko Haram attaks is terrorism. No country has withdrawn its envoys from Nigeria for Boko's attack. These Xenophobic attacks the SA govt has seriously condemned it, they have shown serious attempts to end it, whaat they need is support from other govt. So many foreigners have been killed by Niger Delta militants, no one withdrew envoys from Nigeria.
The Synagogue event killing south africans is an unfortunate event, but what has this govt done about it? Who has gone to jail? It is an offence for a building to collapse in Nigeria. After this incident, it took us well over six months to return dead bodies to SA.
This recall by FG has nothing to do with Xeno, it is just bad belle over the$15m zuma seized, zuma spoil show for Jona and hin pastors
garbage..

Boko haram struggle is act of terrorism based on religion and not attack on foreigners. 99.9% victims of boko haram are Nigerians. 45% of boko haram members are from Chad, Mali, and niger.. We didn't use that opportunity to start attacking and killing those people like South Africans are doing.

Naija delta struggle was against the government of Nigeria for using the money that belongs to them to take care of other regions in Nigeria while they neglect the region and left it in the hand of foreign companies like shell to pollute the entire region. It's not an attack based on race or foreigners.. Why can't you mofos be objective for once..

If the attack by South Africans is against government for not giving them job and some foreigners got attacked in the struggle, would anyone recall it's envoy? Who kills over frivolous things like they are taking our gf or wives if not stupid person?

Imagine the dumb government is even comparing the synagogue incident( a natural disaster) with act of terrorism going on in South Africa... Just how dumb can you people be?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by socialmediaman: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Laughable. So we ridiculed the president when he tried to smuggle money into South Africa illegally? We ridiculed the president when he decided it was time to fight insurgency just 6 weeks o the election after 5years of child's play? So we ridiculed ourselves when we decided to vote out an uncaring and u performing president? If your analogy were true, then maybe Americans ridiculed themselves when they became vocal against Bush and replaced him with a black man, something unimaginable in America? Lol, I guess you come from an orientation that teaches you that resisting or rejecting the misrule of your elders amounts to ridicule, even when done within the confides of the law, well, Goodluck with that, we that took the heroic decision and step to rescue our nation have passed that stage of development where you're coming from. I do smell mischief from your write up anyway, most of those championing Jonathan's continued stay in office don't give a freaking f**k about what happens to the rest of Nigerians who are suffering the president's misrule. Did you see the level of their insult? They had to even mention the insurgency to him, height of insult. Yeah, we didn't realize 6 weeks was enough to achieve something meaningful, and till date, the girls are missing, in fact, it took the government 1 month to react on the issue after it happened, just like it took the vocal action of the house of assembly for the Jonathan presidency to react on the xenophobic attacks in South Africa. Haba!

By the way, what other way do you vote out a president? I'm wondering what other way you might be suggesting...

hush15:

wrong, we ridiculed our president, the office of the presidency, and the South Africans capitalized on it by reiterating our disposition on our presidency. Even if we didn't want Jonathan to continue, there was a way to it.

Yet, we had to rubbish the person and the position along with it.

I really don't blame them. Also, I would like the president to meet with Zuma on a articles like this. This doesnt show diplomatic respect and thus if Buhari wants us to earn our respect back, he should hold his ground that this kind of comment should be retracted by the South African government against the former President, so they know don't joke with our number one citizens.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by MduZA: 7:24am On Apr 27, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
The battle line has been drawn.See as the South Africans come full this thread like I don't care.Any South African lady wey quote me,I must marry her.

lol..
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by realest247(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
The lawmakers were at the top of the fight because the presidency kept mute on the issue as usual. While I agree with the decision of the Nigerian government to recall its ambassador, I feel the lack of real action on the part of South Africa is a reflection of their level of disrespect for Nigeria and its outgoing executive leadership at the moment. See guts, they even made it indirectly clear they have no business with the outgoing president. President Jonathan really brought disdain to this country, South Africa will not insult us like this on a very good day..

My Guy, it's clear you don't know what you are saying. This prejudice some you Nigerians have for GEJ would not help y'all in any way. I'm sure you are one of those who voted against GEJ, but I bet y'all would cry to have him back as President. Trust me
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by socialmediaman: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2015
I guess you don't really get it, real evidence that PDP is so far from making a comeback anytime within the next 8 to 12yrs. You have to understand why the president lost the election first before thinking Nigerians would ever want him back for any reason, not even if the incoming government performs below expectation. Maybe you didn't learn from Imo experience. Rochas performed below expectation, especially after his second year in office, but Imo people would never want to go back to a PDP "share the money" rule. Ihedioha was lucky to get a close one due to his rigging machinery, on a very good day, he wouldn't get up to 35% of votes in that election. To many, Jonathan represents a very dark past in our country's history that not even a misrule of the incoming government will make Nigerians wish him back. It's like wishing IBB's government back because of OBJ's misrule. Haba!

realest247:

My Guy, it's clear you don't know what you are saying. This prejudice some you Nigerians have for GEJ would not help y'all in any way. I'm sure you are one of those who voted against GEJ, but I bet y'all would cry to have him back as President. Trust me
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2015
MduZA:

lol..
my promise must be fulfilled and as such I've sent an email to u.Don't knw the gender of ur moniker but am sure u're a female,reply me pls in due course.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Msauza(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2015
True indeed, we are not prepared as South Africans to discuss with disgruntled badluck jonathan who lost his seat of presidency to The most honourable Mr Buhari. To hell with jonathan and his cabinet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Msauza(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
South Africans are super dumb..

Comparing natural disaster with act of terrorism is the stupidest thing anyone could do

Your Nigerian goverment is the one that is super dumb. We don't make noise about their failure to protect citizens of Nigeria who are being killed everyday by BH. We never made noise about 84 South Africans who lost their lives in the building which collapsed as a result of incompetency of Nigerian people. Yet, they make noise about mere seven people who lost their lives in xenophophobic attacks which killed zero Nigerians. They are making noise about compensation without knowing that SA government has always been paying compensations to families of victims affected by xenophobia.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by ThisMeansWAR: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2015
Msauza:

Your Nigerian goverment is the one that is super dumb. We don't make noise about their failure to protect citizens of Nigeria who are being killed everyday by BH. We never made noise about 84 South Africans who lost their lives in the building which collapsed as a result of incompetency of Nigerian people. Yet, they make noise about mere seven people who lost their lives in xenophophobic attacks which killed zero Nigerians. They are making noise about compensation without knowing that SA government has always been paying compensations to families of victims affected by xenophobia.
mumu... How many South African died in the hand of boko haram? Name one...

Comparing natural disaster with act of terrorism is the height of stupidity.
If Nigerians die in building collapse in South Africa, would anyone complain? Dead brain lot.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by MduZA: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

If Nigerians die in building collapse in South Africa, would anyone complain? Dead brain lot.

the bishop himself said his building was attacked...
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by kgr28(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

Ehhh fotsek wena!!
Recalling Nigeria envoy means ending relations with SA. Now thats a serious.
They recalled them over what? 7 dead people? in two cities, not ONE flat head nigerian was affected. You wanted SA to arrest those who did Xeno attacks, which 300 of them are arrested. Now has anyone been held accountable with TB Joshua church..?

I think while you are at it, you might as well recall the rest of drug lords in SA..

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by MduZA: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
my promise must be fulfilled and as such I've sent an email to u.Don't knw the gender of ur moniker but am sure u're a female,reply me pls in due course.

kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,I saw it my man,like I said on my reply...i will definitely organize one for you..by the way skeem saam" do I sound like a woman?
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Forwetinnah: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Wallade:

Oh! I see you are still to get over your loss. Pele, you have my sympathy. Meanwhile, you can solicit for space in Otueke so you can remained with him. There is room for every daft souls there. LOL

Blaaaaaaaaah..can't be as daft as you are though, even without a brain
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by 14(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2015
SmoothCrim:
This is Xenophobia:

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/05/05/world/expelled-foreigners-pouring-out-of-nigeria-by-the-associated-press.html?smid=tw-share

Published: May 5, 1985

LAGOS, Nigeria, May 4— Thousands of illegal aliens, carrying mattresses, clothing and cooking utensils, poured back across the borders to their homelands today, ordered out by Nigeria's military rulers.

The foreigners had been attracted to Nigeria in part by an oil boom in the 1970's, but now the West African nation has deep economic problems and an increasing crime rate, which it attributes in large measure to the immigrants.

On Friday, the Government opened its borders to speed the expulsion of 700,000 foreigners. It was the first time Nigeria's borders with Benin, Niger, Chad and Cameroon were open since April 1984, when the Government closed them to combat the black market in the country's ailing currency, the naira.

The aliens, who were ordered out last month, were part of the second wave of foreigners to be forced from Nigeria by the Government in three years.

Reporters at the western border with Benin today said Nigerian customs officials were searching the departing foreigners closely and refusing to let tiem carry out more than the 20 naira, or $17.65, allowed by law. They also said bus drivers were doing a brisk business charging twice the normal fare to carry passengers across the border.

The illegal immigrants were among the millions of West Africans, mostly from Ghana, who flooded into Nigeria in hopes of benefiting from the country's oil-based economy.

But world demand for oil has waned and the price has dropped, sending Nigeria into a steep economic decline and swelling its foreign debt.

In January 1983, the civilian Government of President Shehu Shagari ordered out about two million foreigners, blaming them for widespread unemployment and crime. Roads to the border were clogged with people carrying personal belongings.

Maj. Gen. Mohammed Buhari overthrew Mr. Shagari in December 1983, and last month the Buhari Government announced it was giving the remaining illegal aliens until May 10 to leave.

But until the Government opened the borders on Friday, only small groups were reported to have left on planes and ships.

The state-controlled Lagos radio reported Friday that Interior Minister Mohammed Magoro had met with ambassadors from neighboring countries whose citizens were affected by the expulsion order. The radio quoted ministry officials as saying foreigners would be driven to the borders in ministry vehicles or allowed to buy airline tickets with Nigerian currency. Ordinarily, foreigners must pay in foreign currency.

Ghanaian officials said about 300,000 of the 700,000 foreigners were migrant workers from Ghana. Officials said 100,000 were from Niger and most of the rest from Chad and Cameroon.

In addition to the attraction of Nigeria's oil boom, many of the non-Ghanaians came to Nigeria to escape drought and the threat of famine in their home countries. ---- BENIN BLOCKS HUNDREDS COTONOU, Benin, May 4 (Reuters) - Several hundred illegal aliens, expelled from Nigeria and barred from entering Benin, camped Friday night in a no-man's land between the two countries, witnesses said today.

Benin border officials, who turned non-Benin nationals away, said that Nigeria's opening of the border had surprised them and that they had received ''no clear instructions'' on how to deal with the influx of aliens.

Benin officials said they were justified in rejecting non-Benin nationals since many of the aliens might try to stay in Benin because they had no money to continue their journey.

No vehicles were officially reported to have crossed the frontier Friday, but witnesses reported that many minibuses and private cars with Nigerian license plates had entered Benin along isolated bush tracks.

Foreigners who went through the bush will now have to obtain permits to travel through Benin, a tightly controlled Marxist nation, if they are to reach their final destination.

So nigeria know better about this Xenophobia thing, they have chased ghanaians and the rest out of their country. Now they act the victim.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by 4C2215131: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2015
adino:

Forget that thing, after the war, S/A will turn Nigeria to 1967. Britain cannot defeat S/A in a War.

Britain cannot defeat RA in a war? Wake up from your dreams! She may not be a 'super power' anymore but with respect to SA she is an 'Almighty power'.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by staggerlee: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
garbage..

Boko haram struggle is act of terrorism based on religion and not attack on foreigners. 99.9% victims of boko haram are Nigerians. 45% of boko haram members are from Chad, Mali, and niger.. We didn't use that opportunity to start attacking and killing those people like South Africans are doing.

Naija delta struggle was against the government of Nigeria for using the money that belongs to them to take care of other regions in Nigeria while they neglect the region and left it in the hand of foreign companies like shell to pollute the entire region. It's not an attack based on race or foreigners.. Why can't you mofos be objective for once..

If the attack by South Africans is against government for not giving them job and some foreigners got attacked in the struggle, would anyone recall it's envoy? Who kills over frivolous things like they are taking our gf or wives if not stupid person?

Imagine the dumb government is even comparing the synagogue incident( a natural disaster) with act of terrorism going on in South Africa... Just how dumb can you people be?
I laugh because u carefully gave every act of terrorism an excuse in Nigeria, two times my bosses have beenn killed by militants in ND, 1st was a swiss national because my company could not quickly meet the demands of the kidnappers, 2nd was a dutch man, they just took over our platform took away 4 people the dutch man was hiding, they burste hide out and shot him. No one reported these cases, yet there are excuses for these killings by your good self.
I am not comparing the synagogue's episode to xeno, neither is SA govt, but why did FG delay the repartriation of the dead bodies by six months? Please don't call the falling of synagogue a natural disaster, our govt turned a blind eye when we saw a one storey turn a four storey. Maybe it was done in the middle of the night. We allowed people to be killed out of negligence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by ThisMeansWAR: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2015
MduZA:

the bishop himself said his building was attacked...
by who?
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by ThisMeansWAR: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2015
staggerlee:

I laugh because u carefully gave every act of terrorism an excuse in Nigeria, two times my bosses have beenn killed by militants in ND, 1st was a swiss national because my company could not quickly meet the demands of the kidnappers, 2nd was a dutch man, they just took over our platform took away 4 people the dutch man was hiding, they burste hide out and shot him. No one reported these cases, yet there are excuses for these killings by your good self.
I am not comparing the synagogue's episode to xeno, neither is SA govt, but why did FG delay the repartriation of the dead bodies by six months? Please don't call the falling of synagogue a natural disaster, our govt turned a blind eye when we saw a one storey turn a four storey. Maybe it was done in the middle of the night. We allowed people to be killed out of negligence
kidnapping is world wide phenomenon and it's not targeted at set of people... Anyone could be kidnapped for whatever reasons.. The same people that kidnapped the Swiss workers kidnapped Nigerian workers... That's the point.

Negligence or no go negligence, no one forced the building to collapse.. The building won't be the first to collapse and will not be the last.. Buildings collapse all over the of world.. Synagogue building wasn't attacked.. Neither was anyone trying to kill South Africans.. Why is that hard for you people to understand?
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by 14(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2015
kenchylala:
I pray that the government also looks into MTN and mainly DSTV charges, in SA its charged pay as you go and not a fixed monthly rate. Why pay when you are out of town

Not DStv has become a neccesity in Nigeria, its has turned into something you cannot live without. DSTV is a luxury, if you can afford it, have it, if you cant, dont have it.

No pay-per-view or pay as you go in SA. All the prices are the same, from ethiopia to botswana

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by ThisMeansWAR: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2015
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by ThisMeansWAR: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2015
kgr28:

Ehhh fotsek wena!!
Recalling Nigeria envoy means ending relations with SA. Now thats a serious.
They recalled them over what? 7 dead people? in two cities, not ONE flat head nigerian was affected. You wanted SA to arrest those who did Xeno attacks, which 300 of them are arrested. Now has anyone been held accountable with TB Joshua church..?

I think while you are at it, you might as well recall the rest of drug lords in SA..
werey omo ale.. What is the point of having a relationship with one thrice accursed country, If your citizens cannot do their business freely in South Africa without some blood thirsty savages rampaging killing and destroying their business in the name of they are taking our girlfriend or wives and no one is doing anything about it, while the same assholes are doing business freely in your own country without anyone attacking or killing them.

One person is enough for our government to react.. Obama released over 100 terrorist to save 1 soilder..
We cannot wait for one blood thirsty barbarians to kill all Nigerians for Zeus knows what before we react. Got that?

Accountable for what? Did someone push down the building that collapsed?
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by MduZA: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
by who?

aircraft

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.