Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" (63140 Views)

Ivory Coast Prime Minister And His Entire Cabinet Resigns, Is Buhari Next? / What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo / "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by niceguy7(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
They are not serious.......black racist...

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
undecided

Lmao.. u have seen your mate.. heehhehe
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Opinedecandid(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nonsense statements by the demented ex apartheid persons

But wait, is that all?
That's all!
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by kennyeast(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by jamillion: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Who cares! Only a lazy country will take south African issue serious, drug addicted country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by ohenhen1: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
South Africa leaders has got to be the dumbest people on the face of the planet. It was the House of Assembly that requested the President to recall the ambassador. Buhari has supported GEJ decision. Our policy toward SA will not change in a month. It may even get worse. Won't shock me if the house of assembly strengthen anti trust laws. Why can't I watch the NPL on a local TV station? Exclusive rights will be a thing of the past. It is standard practice for a country to recall its ambassador after its citizens have been attacked in a foreign country. Nigerians lost their lifes in 2008. Our African brothers from Ethiopia and Mozambique have lost their lifes. Nigerians have lost about 87 million Naira. Nigeria is not overeating. In fact our government is finally working.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Ephemmm: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lobatan tongue tongue tongue
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Princecharmin(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Day11:
This one is STRONG
eleyi gidi gan grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by KMB: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Day11:
This one is STRONG

Imagine!!
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by smatadex(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
That's an insult to the current president of Nigeria. Lol
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Samirana360(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
[/b][b][/b][b]
socialmediaman:
The lawmakers were at the top of the fight because the presidency kept mute on the issue as usual. While I agree with the decision of the Nigerian government to recall its ambassador, I feel the lack of real action on the part of South Africa is a reflection of their level of disrespect for Nigeria and its outgoing executive leadership at the moment. See guts, they even made it indirectly clear they have no business with the outgoing president. President Jonathan really brought disdain to this country, South Africa will not insult us like this on a very good day..
ok .[/quote]
I was actually enjoyin ur comment until I got 2 d last sentence and I now discover dat u ar one of those biased people I hav met online...when did xenophobia started in south africa? Who was d president of nigeria when SA were killing nigeria dat even cost them their own lucky dube, coz they think he was a nigerian? Is nigeria d only country affected? Stop dis prejudice comment and think straight

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
I think they are right..its a shame our dear country has been ridiculed too many times under this government..may God lead us to the right part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Better that way. We don't want mama piss to talk for GEJ because truth be told, our president is a spineless otuoke fisherman.
You are a useless fool for saying such about my president.Omo ale jatijati

10 Likes

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Better that way. We don't want mama piss to talk for GEJ because truth be told, our president is a spineless otuoke fisherman.
E-diot. Your comment is purely seeking to elicit LIKES. Talk reasonably and the "likes" will come on its own.

10 Likes

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by ceejay80s(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
E good like dat, south african should have nothing to do with gej, until we start to get atleast 18hrs of electricity light daily in nigeria,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by oyeludef(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jorussia:
S.A nor even dey fear us,the giant of Africa.Make dem nor let us come use military force capture that country o.
grin grin
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
The OP is mischievous. GEJ's hard stand against insults, embarrassment and killing of Nigerians are the reasons that xenophobic neanderthal country posited that they will discuss with the next President, who they consider could be weak. There is no better way to react diplomatically to the barbaric country and their incompetent Zuma than recalling our diplomat and winding down our diplomacy.

If xenophobia continues, we will NOT close down SA businesses in Nigeria, we will Nationalize them.

Ever since we economically overthrew that Barbaric nation from No 1 in Africa, they have been silently supportive of anti-Nigerian debacles. We MUST send a clear signal to all African countries henceforth, that if you touch any Nigerian that is legitimately trying to earn a living in your country, we will reciprocate via any damning but diplomatic way to your country.

And for the goons who think this is a about GEJ, I will ask that you seek further education and eradicate your SA-like neanderthal reasoning.

Billy De O'naire has spoken

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Symphony007: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
socialmediaman:
The lawmakers were at the top of the fight because the presidency kept mute on the issue as usual. While I agree with the decision of the Nigerian government to recall its ambassador, I feel the lack of real action on the part of South Africa is a reflection of their level of disrespect for Nigeria and its outgoing executive leadership at the moment. See guts, they even made it indirectly clear they have no business with the outgoing president. President Jonathan really brought disdain to this country, South Africa will not insult us like this on a very good day..
you are an idiotic partisan hack to side with a foreign government over your president.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by nortcentrallord(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Imagine a country that was oppressed by foreigners on their own soil insulting Nigeria and the president. Because an accident happened in Nigeria that led to death of some south Africans, they now relate it to a deliberate stupidity and killing of others by their nationals. Let me see how buhari will handle this. Maybe in his usual pride, he will extend or welcome their so called hand of friendship when he takes. Leadership or he will kick their stupid hands back in their face as it rightly should. This is not just an insult on GEJ but the whole Nigerian nation.
For how many day they kept killing other black nationals and what did their government do not until recently. Pompous inbred swines. Africa @ large would have left you guys under the whip of your white slave masters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by hidee20(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
wondering "is it that baba was right "most Africa country leader are happy president jonathan lost his re-election bid"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by searider(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
War of words

South Africans are breeding troubles. I hope they regret their actions soMeday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by hidee20(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
wondering *is it that baba was right "most Africa country leader are happy president jonathan lost his re-election bid"*
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by luvmijeje(f): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Let's be honest here. Who were trapped? SA blacks. Who controls SA? SA whites.

Now think about that.

Oh! Are you trying to say the value SA government place on her citizens equate the value Nigeria government place on her citizens which is non existence....... unfortunately or fortunately is done by the white.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by xareal(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

u re mad....mumu

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by okonri(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is no way to talk to the giant of Africa! Things really need to change in Africa. The disrespectful emotions wasted on this official address to Nigerian government should have been channeled to permanently ending the barbaric murder of fellow Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by kinibigdeal(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Blatant nonsense from the south Africans, so it is down on you that Nigeria is now important, if we are not important according to your past action "why crying fowl because we withdraw our ambassador" so you think GMB will give you guys a soft landing against is own citizen in your country!! It is high time Jacob Zuma feel the heat of opposition in his country, you collude with APC to bring GEJ administration down, now "Democratic party(DP) is now using this to campaign against your government you are now crying fowl, even the opposition in the parliament is now using it against you, sorry Mr Zuma go face the projection you cause!! You are from ZULU and Zulu people are those killing innocent citizens, the king is from your side, you refuse to condemn him even while the parliament ask you to do so, you watch innocent people die because the Zulu's will determine the majority vote!!! You want people to die because of your own political interest!! Go to hell! Majority of south Africans are unemployed yet you have the biggest mansion in south africa with investment in dubai, shame on you..if not for politics and rascism the idiot protesting black should for once give the "white a chance to rule", am sure the south african white cannot rule like the Zulu's

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by NZEGWUAGU(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=luvmijeje post=33133277]

They do raise a good point....... Those responsible for the unfortunate incident have yet to be bought to justice in Nigeria, despite it all Southafricans never went to that extreme.

The Nigerian government should tread with caution. [/quote They are not correlated. Synagogue issue was an accident Xenophobic attack is a deliberate action

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jorussia:
S.A nor even dey fear us,the giant of Africa.Make dem nor let us come use military force capture that country o.
wch military Biko abeq no cost us nationl disgrace oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by calcal: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
The guy is simple unpopular!
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by klax(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
To hell with South A. I don't know what name should I call them because I stand on the ground that I dont know any country called South Africa in the first place. South Africa is not a country name south Africa is a region comprises many countries so it's utmost weird asking a child what is your name and he or she says his or her name is *House or Street or South or West Africa immediately you will know he ir she us BASTARD*.

They want to speak to GMB that will be good they never know who GMB is yet let them wait they will smell something.

I just can't stand these animals wearing leopard skin buffons. I support Gej 100%. The lazy pain in the a s s Zulu goats deserve nothing. I'm proudly Nigeria and will stand against any silly coward Zulu thing. Let our embassy remain closed till they meet GMB. No apology.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.