Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" (63142 Views)

Ivory Coast Prime Minister And His Entire Cabinet Resigns, Is Buhari Next? / What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo / "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Emyben(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Vig86:

E-diot. Your comment is purely seeking to elicit LIKES. Talk reasonably and the "likes" will come on its own.

Chai... U talked my mind. I just rechecked his comment and it still stood at 0 likes. Some Nigerians might not be pleased with Mr Jonathan but we are too matured to not stupify the presidency. The ilekeh guy is simply stuuup1d.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by luvmijeje(f): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
osystein:

I don't know, the last reported attack was last week (the Mozambican ), no Nigerian was killed, though property was damaged. Some have even returned to their communities.

its just politics now

From the news feeds about the xenophobia, other than SA ofcos, I only see Nigerian sources still reporting about xenophobia, everyone has left the story behind.

I believe you...... Nigerians know how to take issues to the extreme.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Xenophobia and bokoharam are the same.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by luvmijeje(f): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
anonimi:

Is it true they arrested ALL perpetrators including those who INCITED the hate CRIME such as President Zuma's son and the Zulu king

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pyey_5RxbE][/url]

Let me get you right...... The reason Nigeria recall her ambassador is because all perpetrators have not been arrested? Awon alaseju
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by slimfit1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Owoloku1:
If this news is true..then it's very insulting not to Jonathan alone but to Nigeria as a whole..Cuz whether they like it or not Jonathan is the one we chose to represent us and shunning president Jonathan means shunning Nigeria and that is unacceptable

I think Buhari should also refuse to discuss with them

True however clueless he might have been he is still our failed leader and for this reasons a full respect should be shown to him he has always shown respect to other countries leaders so they should still respect him.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by FOREXMARTS: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chai, how i wish i could go Vladimir Putin on em. Retarrrds. Well we brought ourselves to this level of disdain.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by osystein(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
luvmijeje:

I believe you...... Nigerians know how to take issues to the extreme.

see my thread about the fake news and images about the xenophobic attacks, they're from Nigerian sources.

https://www.nairaland.com/2277997/xenophobia-gruesome-graphic-images-misrepresent#33138290
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Ilekeh(f): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Emyben:

Chai... U talked my mind. I just rechecked his comment and it still stood at 0 likes. Some Nigerians might not be pleased with Mr Jonathan but we are too matured to not stupify the presidency. The ilekeh guy is simply stuuup1d.

You'll make your math teacher proud.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by mcprince32(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yomieluv:
That's an insult to our collective reasoning..

Either GEJ,or GMB,SA reaction is an insult to Nigerian as a whole.

Wish our govt had been proactive with this issue,by now,SA would have known how to deal with us with Respect.
Oya show your pro-activity
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by nortcentrallord(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Better that way. We don't want mama piss to talk for GEJ because truth be told, our president is a spineless otuoke fisherman.

You are right but you have a myopic brain. Make reference to the pix I added.
An insult to the president of any nation is an insult to that nation and it's citizen. Let me teach you a few lesson.

1. Never hate your enemy, it affects your judgment.

2. Never wash your dirty linen in public.

3. Never take sides with anyone against your family (country).

Am sure you have seen your stupidity. Now, go and don't be that foolish again.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Samirana360(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wallade:

Majority of the South Africans act and talk demented. There is no excuse for Xenophobia, it indicates how hateful, jealous, disgusting, crude and uncivilized South Africans can be. From Zuma to the least of you all. Note that you will always be the envious ones, we are greater than you, we don't need to brag about it.
Hope u ar not takin me 2 be a south african
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by luvmijeje(f): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Shortyy:

so what if it's in Nigeria? did GEJ plan for them to be killed? why accuse him like that? that incident should have been resolved peacefully not blame one man (GEJ) for their death. give this man some credit please! if you were put under pressure like that; problems here and there.. bomb blast everywhere, the "supposed" abduction of school girls, coupled with curses from the supposed people he is ruling, you as a human being wouldn't have survived it.

Jonathan should have ordered CJ and IG to take over the case...... he should have resigned if he knows the wahala is too much....... Anyway when it comes to Jonathan I'll have to admit I've never see anything good in him.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Ilekeh(f): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You are right but you have a myopic brain. Make reference to the pix I added.
An insult to the president of any nation is an insult to that nation and it's citizen. Let me teach you a few lesson.

1. Never hate your enemy, it affects your judgment.

2. Never wash your dirty linen in public.

3. Never take sides with anyone against your family (country).

Am sure you have seen your stupidity. Now, go and don't be that foolish again.

Are they insulting Buhari?

As far as I know it, GEJ is busy packing out. He should have addressed SA first before withdrawing the ambassador. His move was foolish and childish.

Whose life was at risk? What has withdrawing the ambassador done for Africans in SA?

An insult to GEJ is not an insult to me when he is at wrong......it may be an insult to you, but that's your problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by prettyeyo: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
And I thought SA had sense! This guys just proved me wrong! No wonder the whites keep ruling them fools! You kill your own black brother, yet the whites who enslaved you for decades are untouchable. Yes, GEJ took the right step, and we support him! What happened in synagogue wasn't an intentional thing! And instead of them to worry about the xenophobic thing, the idiot is busy trying to paint Nigeria black with the whole boko haram and 200 missing girls story, like the world doesn't already know that! This is the beginning of your greatest nightmare, isreal has denied una visa, nigeria don show una small, by the time U.S drop their own, una go begin xenophobic that useless Zulu king and una self there! Wicked people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by luvmijeje(f): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
osystein:

see my thread about the fake news and images about the xenophobic attacks, they're from Nigerian sources.

https://www.nairaland.com/2277997/xenophobia-gruesome-graphic-images-misrepresent#33138290

You really mean that beautiful baby is not a victim of xenophobic attack.....Ahhhhh Nigerians should fear God with all this embellishment.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Jorussia(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
adino:

What are saying. South Africa has submarimes, fucking submarines. They will completely destroy all Nigeria's sea fleet and anchor comfortably at our port to shell the living daylight out of Lagos.
For airpower, please dont go there at all. Our major advantage is land forces.
submarines for where?for that overrated country called S.A
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by nortcentrallord(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
luvmijeje:

They do raise a good point....... Those responsible for the unfortunate incident have yet to be bought to justice in Nigeria, despite it all Southafricans never went to that extreme.

The Nigerian government should tread with caution.

That is a stupid thing to say. Don't you know the common difference between an accident and a deliberate action (murder)? Am ashamed of you if you can't realize that an insult to your father is also an insult to you hence the Yoruba's were angry when people were bashing Akiolu even when they knew he was wrong with that statement. An Insult on the president of Nigeria is an insult on all Nigerians no matter who is or where the president is from. There is time to be partisan. Internal politics is different from external interest and politics. So stop spitting that nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by bigiyaro(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
i just dey laff o, GEJ flog una wit wood n una dey complain won talk to buhari, na iron rod buhari go take hamma una yeye SA lazy heads. Make una check d recods.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Emyben(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

You'll make your math teacher proud.

Oh... Sorry, av got no math teacher but i still bliv u spoke unreasonably.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by anonimi: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
luvmijeje:

Let me get you right...... The reason Nigeria recall her ambassador is because all perpetrators have not been arrested? Awon alaseju

I thought you posted the below comment to which I responded =>

luvmijeje:

Way overblown especially if it's true SA have arrested the perpetrators and taken them to Court.

Are you acknowledging your ERROR in making the above post
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Shortyy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
luvmijeje:

Jonathan should have ordered CJ and IG to take over the case...... he should have resigned if he knows the wahala is too much....... Anyway when it comes to Jonathan I'll have to admit I've never see anything good in him.
STFU HO! who told you he didn't do that? you are one of those people that judge without even verifying the truth. do yourself a favour, don't say what you know nothing about!
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by inteli: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Billyonaire:
The OP is mischievous. GEJ's hard stand against insults, embarrassment and killing of Nigerians are the reasons that xenophobic neanderthal country posited that they will discuss with the next President, who they consider could be weak. There is no better way to react diplomatically to the barbaric country and their incompetent Zuma than recalling our diplomat and winding down our diplomacy.

If xenophobia continues, we will NOT close down SA businesses in Nigeria, we will Nationalize them.

Ever since we economically overthrew that Barbaric nation from No 1 in Africa, they have been silently supportive of anti-Nigerian debacles. We MUST send a clear signal to all African countries henceforth, that if you touch any Nigerian that is legitimately trying to earn a living in your country, we will reciprocate via any damning but diplomatic way to your country.

And for the goons who think this is a about GEJ, I will ask that you seek further education and eradicate your SA-like neanderthal reasoning.

Billy De O'naire has spoken

Excellent comment!
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Metrofox(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Winning123:

Even though I am not a Jona fan, Buhari must come out to support Jonathan's action and make this nuisance know that we are one divided people. The excuse they gave is untenable
Buhari has to pass a strong message to them.. You can't spit on the face of the CinC... I just wish I could work for him physically...
Sai buhari
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by bigass123(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
baybeeboi:

From all I make out,south Africans are indirectly trying to tell us something.

Exactly, I think so too... they are telling us their situation (xenophobic saga) is much more better than ours ( insurgency and insecurity) and since they didn't break ties with Nigeria on those grounds, they saw it absurd why Nigeria should.
They see it as overreacting. That's the hidden signal in this whole stuff.
God bless Nigeria
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Charly68: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
So when has it come to that ? Are they saying the current present can not influence issues in this country again even when he is out of office. I think this people are making terrible mistakes. They fumbled against the spirit of African brotherhood and betrayed the trust and confidence reposed on them. We spent so much to train many of their freedom fighters in schools all over the world. Have they forgotten so soon. . I bet BUHARI won't take the matter lightly with them either.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jorussia:
S.A nor even dey fear us,the giant of Africa.Make dem nor let us come use military force capture that country o.
for ur dream. No be d same South Africa ur government go purchase arms
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by LeSudAfricaine: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
baby124:
I actually support Jonathan's actions. These South Africans are a bunch of fools
Look who's talking....smh

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by LeSudAfricaine: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Let's be honest here. Who were trapped? SA blacks. Who controls SA? SA whites.

Now think about that.
ha ha ha!
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by iguita: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
I hope GMB does the needful. This is not about politics but about the sovereignty of Nigeria. If they insulted our president like this, GMB must do the needful.
socialmediaman:
The lawmakers were at the top of the fight because the presidency kept mute on the issue as usual. While I agree with the decision of the Nigerian government to recall its ambassador, I feel the lack of real action on the part of South Africa is a reflection of their level of disrespect for Nigeria and its outgoing executive leadership at the moment. See guts, they even made it indirectly clear they have no business with the outgoing president. President Jonathan really brought disdain to this country, South Africa will not insult us like this on a very good day..
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by luvmijeje(f): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
anonimi:

I thought you posted the below comment to which I responded =>

Are you acknowledging your ERROR in making the above post
I said 'if it's true why the brouhaha' but you responded by saying all the perpetrators have not been arrested. So do answer my question...... is that the reason Nigeria government recall her ambassador? Is that enough reason for Nigeria government to go the extreme.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by luvmijeje(f): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Shortyy:

STFU HO! who told you he didn't do that? you are one of those people that judge without even verifying the truth. do yourself a favour, don't say what you know nothing about!

Jonathan pikin, why all this rant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.