Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (104436 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by iiiyyyk(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
picoba:
[size=28pt]

These are the young guys Ojukwu wasted with his ideology.
May their soul rest in peace.

[/size]

Better fight a lossing battle while fighting for a just course than to die in passive silence....
OJUKWU OUR GREATEST HERO OF ALL TIME. THE MAN THAT SAW THE FEATURE.

U can go and hug a transformer.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
xtervaganza:
hahahaha you make me really laugh. They let the war drag on cos they were laying with your father's destiny and life. To the Nigerian army it was never a war, it was more of thrill seeking to them and I have people who fought or rather killed biafra cowards during the war.

As for calling Yorubas cowards; well we know those who refer to a runaway zero a hero.

Anyway
it seems that the melanin which colored your skin black also colored your brain. They were just playing with our fathers' lives and destinies, please was that before, during or after we slaughtered the nigerian army in large numbers and drove them away. You say you have met people who managed to kill Biafrans, now tell me, what kind of man goes to a war and comes back without killing a single person even by mistake ? They are already bragging about how they killed biafrans which must tell you that killing even ONE(1) Biafran soldier was a big deal. Go figure, meanwhile , itz a known fact that when it comes to physical prowess, the yoruba are the most cowardly and least advanced in Nigeria. Anyway, have a good night
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by jujunaty(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
shaboti:
Eiya.. they look cute
they look like they are auditioning for gods must be crazy grin
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by kritikali(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
dokyOloye:
What pains them most is that the hausa / Fulani and their South West slaves have all been busy looting d country dry since independence, yet d Igbo man will ruggedly retrieve d loot from them thru economic activities.
Thumbs up too all d Igbo guys/babes out there,we're way too rugged.

There is no sense in ur post, as expected though. You are everywhere means u re vulnerable if ur greedy ass try anytin stupid..it will all begin with the lagoon in lag!!
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by linusbnn(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
they look like underfed Kenyans/Ethiopians.
How this ones wan take win war?

They tried if not for the yorubas betrayers
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yet, Obasanjo was the one that dealt Biafra its fatal blow.
Yet, there are more Igbos in the least advanced Yoruba land than Yorubas in the highly advanced Igbo lands.
Yet, Yorubas have more professionals (Architects, Lawyers, Doctors, Quantity Surveyors etc) than any other tribe in Nigeria.

smiley smiley cheesy cheesy

cupid1:
the yoruba are the most cowardly and least advanced in Nigeria.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by dapsonlou(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
ichidodo:
You dey there? FFk lived with his white girl friend throughout his stay in London...we even saw the old and new pixes for NL,sef......Bianca no even dey London not to talk of the same school wey im dey go. Forget story,the old man wan tap current wey im never pay bill......na your type dey believe say Buhari go stabilize oil price or person fit trek Lag-Abuja. Abegi.

My guy the petalstool you people put Bianca is too high. FFK friends n all their age mate confirmed it.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Vicotex(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
oyeludef:
from d look of things boko haram will av defeated biafra cos deyv lasted more dan biafra
By the look of things, Biafra would have defeated this trash we call Nigeria, had it been arms was sold to us.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by favourelisha(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Useless country who prefer darkness rather than light,that's why even togo,benin.ivory coast,not talkless of ghana and ethiopian or somalia who you thought are starving of hunger are a far better than than giant of tribalism and all of their useless religions are suffering kwashiokor.No wonder the western world are reaping our inheritance and we keep fighting yoruba,igbo,hausa,niger delta,fulani,boko haram,miltant,biafra etc.Thank for south african,angola,ghana etc.Nigeria is a motuary(dead country)entirely even the whole universe mock at us including God...Rubbish!!!
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
did Ojukwu consult with the Yoruba leaders before he decided to declare Biafra? NO! Where does the element of betrayal come in where no agreement or discussion was even made?

linusbnn:

They tried if not for the yorubas betrayers

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by dapsonlou(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
teeowl:
FFK must have f@ck all the p.u.ss.y juice out of Bianca before Ojukwu.... wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked chi my guy all the Biafrarist on Nairaland will get their feelings hurt with that comment o . Lol

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by lexy2014: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
ezeagu:
These guys, 'bird chest' and all, held off the Nigerian army for more than two years with sticks and stones. Nigeria should continually thank Britain, Egypt and Russia, if not for them there'd be no Nigeria.
yeah right...am sure we shuld also thank britain, egypt and russia. If not fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ them there would have been a biafra
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by PastorPLC: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
But I can't sleep with Yoruba girls and boast of them because 95% of them are dirty and have bad odour. Some Igbo guys even if they sleep with Yoruba girls they keep it secret and won't let anyone know it because they will be mocked for sleeping with such useless and stinking Yoruba girls. But Yoruba guys boast of sleeping with some Igbo girls and see it as big achievements. You can understand how happay the Yorubas were with FFK.

4 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by waldigit: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
ahaz:
yet they held u people for three years with ur coward father's crying like babies when being caught screening egba MI o, ori iya mi o
How old were you then. Was is it only Yoruba fighting in NA. I only hope Yorubaphobia will not knock you out ur sanity
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
iiiyyyk:

HAHAHAHAHA, Yoruba MEN dieing for igbo girls since 1888,
we blep thier girls and dumb them to marry our pretty sis. Yoruba girls very cheap, free distributors... tufia
when i was serving, immediately i came, one batch A yoruba girl no gree me rest, but the odour that comes from her body was terrible. I ve to intentionally provoke her and query with her to stop her from comming to my room, After one......., i ve to change my bed shit...lol.

lol, u girls are d worst, i have bleeped 8 girls this month, all igbos, cheap babes i must say,

all those ur bleached prostitutes
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Mortiple(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
vickerz:

im not a broke guy, i just pity how a low life like u, with nothing to be proud of rant on social media,

JUST bleeped UR IGBO SISTER TONIGHT, AND GUESS WAT I PAID HER 400 BUCKS..

cheap mofos..

go back to ur CREEKS
You actually paid as much as #400 (excluding money spent on entertainment)?! Shame on you!

Two of your sisters are at my mercy presently. We don't pay them rather we collect from them.

What I really don't understand is why your girls are so infatuated with Igbos to the extent of paying us money for 'services' rendered.

There must be something about "dem Igbo boys". grin
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

dapsonlou:

shocked chi my guy all the Biafrarist on Nairaland will get their feelings hurt with that comment o . Lol
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by iiiyyyk(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
True confession of a yoruba man about yorUba women
A most read
[url][/folakemiodoaje.com/2014/10/17/yoruba-women-filthy-of-all-tribes/[url][/url]]
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by dokyOloye: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
kritikali:

There is no sense in ur post, as expected though. You are everywhere means u re vulnerable if ur greedy ass try anytin stupid..it will all begin with the lagoon in lag!!
see this genetically cowardly clown?
Are U suffering from dumbness too?
My post makes a lot of sense,d summary is that d Igbo man if far more intelligent and enterprising than U lazy lot who r always waiting to remind a man that a land he bought wt his money and built on is 'yoruba' land.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Amono: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
See Wht dey did with just sticks, hw much more if dey were equipt with good guns, I rep biafra till I die. May God bless biafra de rising sun.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by dapsonlou(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
teeowl:
Yet, Obasanjo was the one that dealt Biafra its fatal blow.
Yet, there are more Igbos in the least advanced Yoruba land than Yorubas in the highly advanced Igbo lands.
Yet, Yorubas have more professionals (Architects, Lawyers, Doctors, Quantity Surveyors etc) than any other tribe in Nigeria.

smiley smiley cheesy cheesy

My guy leave them to go sell their market.
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Tshaphilo: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
superstar1:
No wonder over 3million lives were wasted.

How can you face T72 tanks with cassava sticks?

If this is heroism to some people, it is sheer stupidity from the point of view of more rational minds.
75% of the 3millions didnt die in the east.They were massacred around the country In Lagos, the northern region even in midwest. A train filled with ppl escaping from the north was waylaid in Benue n all the men were beheaded. it is along story.

n
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
ichidodo:
As long as we igbos are progressing we don't give a damn who spoilt Osun state's economy....That is why tis never wise to wait in your Southwest enclaves for government handouts from thieffnubu and co,go figure.

progressing? lol.. swerve joor..

B-EASTS..

be bragging, we look down on ur people, bunch of scammers, look at all Nigerians in foriegn prisons, 80% igbos..

bogus people
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by ichidodo: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
dapsonlou:

My guy the petalstool you people put Bianca is too high. FFK friends n all their age mate confirmed it.
Which friend? Kemi Olunloyo?? We rather believe Buhari can turn water into wine than crazed rantings from a crazed woman....Forget story,if mad woman talks say i f**k Kim Kardashian,my head go swell up...The old man wan tap current wey im never pay Nepa Bill..
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by lexy2014: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
TechRev:
These are the soldiers Nigerian Army could not defeat for 3yrs.

I read Nigerian Army till date has never won any war without help of foreign boots. Except Odi and zakibiam. Is this true?
ol boy how mAny armies on d planet have single handedly won their military disputes?

1 Like

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by dapsonlou(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
ichidodo:
Which friend? Kemi Olunloyo?? We rather believe Buhari can turn water into wine than crazed rantings from a crazed woman....Forget story,if mad woman talks say i f**k Kim Kardashian,my head go swell up...The old man wan tap current wey im never pay Nepa Bill..

Ok o she was a Virgin
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mortiple:
You actually paid as much as #400 (excluding money spent on entertainment)?! Shame on you!

Two of your sisters are at my mercy presently. We don't pay them rather we collect from them.

What I really don't understand is why your girls are so infatuated with Igbos to the extent of paying us money for 'services' rendered.

There must be something about "dem Igbo boys". grin

i did not entertain the biatch, our girls dont like igbos, blame ur girls for being cheap..

THE ONLY THING ABOUT IGBO BOYS IS THAT THEY ARE SCAMMERS, ROBBERS, SMUGGLERS, DRUG BARONS...

BACKWARD PEOPLE, FORMERS,

2 Likes

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Exactly! Even USA does not have a flawless record in their war history!

lexy2014:
ol boy how mAny armies on d planet have single handedly won their military disputes?
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by ichidodo: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
vickerz:

[s]
progressing? lol.. swerve joor..

B-EASTS..

be bragging, we look down on ur people, bunch of scammers, look at all Nigerians in foriegn prisons, 80% igbos.. [/s]

bogus people
Rantings...On the plus side we populate abroad prisons -good food,good environment- while you populate Nigerian prisons...Even in hardship we are still ahead of you,facts don't lie... www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by fashiajones(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
this skinny picture is even better...have seen a video showing How small underage kids were force into becoming child soldiers for biafra, which is a serious offense... and besides How many people did ojukwu consulted before the secession
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by Octaves(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Keenly looking for my dad in the pics. Great men!
Re: Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri by ruffDiamond: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
iiiyyyk:
I DONT THINK I FOR ONE CAN EVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WIT THOSE FLAT HEAD,THICK YAM LEGGED BIABIA (BEARD) SPOTTING HAIRY GORILLA .STANDING WIT LEGS BENT BACKWARD LIKE MOST MAKE, FLATEES DO cry,UGLY VISAGE LIKE SQUISHED ORANGE,CRAB WALKER BITCHE.ES AND HOES U CALL GIRL DAMN! FUVKING IJAW AS.S LICKING SLAVE pretty gurl my as.s *make a face hiss and exit thread*

HAHAHAHAHA, Yoruba MEN dieing for igbo girls since 1888,
we blep thier girls and dumb them to marry our pretty sis. Yoruba girls very cheap, free distributors... tufia
when i was serving, immediately i came, one batch A yoruba girl no gree me rest, but the odour that comes from her body was terrible. I ve to intentionally provoke her and query with her to stop her from comming to my room, After one......., i ve to change my bed shit...lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City / Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.