Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes (25471 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / The Church Is Leading You To Hell - Etcetera / Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Tallesty1(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2015
What Christianity has turned into is really annoying and what baffles me the most is that even the learneds among them still fall to their trick and robbery.

It breaks my heart to be honest.

I was chatting with a brother the other day and he told me that Christ has freed us all from sin, that all we need to make heaven is to belief in him.

I nearly cried.

Christ gave us the power to overcome sin.

He said "If you love me, keep my commandment"

What are his commandments?

Are we keeping it?

I am not surprised sha.......

Cause 2 Timothy 4:3 says "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"

What's being preached by the pastors today is exactly what the congregation want to hear.

Who doesn't want to hear that s/he will make heaven?

Who doesn't want to hear that he or she will become rich?

Any Church or pastor that does not accuse of you sin is of the devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by sukkot: 8:55am On May 10, 2015
wow this is a very impressive piece. this message was not written by man but by man inspired by the spirit of God. i have been saying this for 3 years now but these fools will castigate with words like ' poverty mentality ' or whatever concoction it is they can come up with. i have been telling these people for years in the religion section that there is no such thing as a building called a church and that this is a satanic concoction by the white man ( the nation of edom ) who is leading many to hell with him. but, at the end of the day the LORD does not want everybody and if you still find yourself attracted to the oyakhilomes etc, then you are likely one of those the LORD does not want. so keep doing you
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by sukkot: 8:59am On May 10, 2015
AbuMikey:
Bar My Atheistic view about religion, The Church in all Honesty, is actually leading Millions to Hell!
right ? lol. bros Abu i troway salute
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Emperor4God(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2015
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Nobody: 9:08am On May 10, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Let me correct you sir, because it is articles like this that point fingers at the church in order to destroy us, but it profers no solution at the end of the tirade.

You lied. There were evidences of church meetings in the Acts of the Apostles. The 120 disciples were in the Upper room praying. It was not someone's house. Ananias and Saphira dressed up to go to church and lie to the Holy Spirit, and Peter was the minister that day. Ushers carried their dead bodies out. There was a large church in those days that the apostles appointed seven deacons.

About denominations, the persecution of the early church caused people like Stephen to run to Samaria. a new ministry was born there. I believe the persecution was a grand plan by God to scatter the church all over the world, beyond Jerusalem.

Well, John the beloved Apostle used it in III John vs 2. I wish you above all things that though mayest prosper.
Remember that John said that it was the same things they heard from Jesus that they were declaring. I John 1vs 1-4.

When has old testament ceased being a part of the scriptures?
Of course he is. That is why you are not dead already. John 10vs10. I have come that you may have life more abundantly.
Anything unscriptural you find today in a church means that the original still exists. There are still people getting it right. You know that too well. Stop generalising.
Just attend RCCG'S HolyGhost Congress any last friday of your choosing, or attend Shiloh in Canaanland. Thousands are still giving their lives to christ.

That you are not experiencing it in your assembly does not mean it does not happen again. Visit RCCG's redemption camp for HolyGhost congress. What you will see will shock you. We are in the last days and these are the days of massive outpouring of His Spirit. Its happening.

God meets us at the level of our expectation. May be you go to church as a routine. You will never experience that touch of God. I'm about to enter the bathroom and prepare for church, and I'm doing it with expectation of what new thing God will do in my life today. Church is not a routine for me.

Please next time, dont generalise things about the church of God. We are marching forward, and the gates of hell will never prevail against us.
Thank you.
Thanks for twisting scripture so terribly. Shame!
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Nobody: 9:10am On May 10, 2015
embarassed what can I say...
Shebi theynow have a programme where "Mummy" prays for the pregnant women, rubs on 'em bellies, gives 'em some drugs embarassed
...In return, they give offering and buy her wrapper undecided
No be joke embarassed
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by m1500: 9:13am On May 10, 2015
Etc made some salient points! Every christian who desires the truth should simply stick to the teachings of the Bible and ignore every other contrary teachings irrespective of the teacher.
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Nobody: 9:17am On May 10, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Let me correct you sir, because it is articles like this that point fingers at the church in order to destroy us, but it profers no solution at the end of the tirade.

You lied. There were evidences of church meetings in the Acts of the Apostles. The 120 disciples were in the Upper room praying. It was not someone's house. Ananias and Saphira dressed up to go to church and lie to the Holy Spirit, and Peter was the minister that day. Ushers carried their dead bodies out. There was a large church in those days that the apostles appointed seven deacons.

About denominations, the persecution of the early church caused people like Stephen to run to Samaria. a new ministry was born there. I believe the persecution was a grand plan by God to scatter the church all over the world, beyond Jerusalem.

Well, John the beloved Apostle used it in III John vs 2. I wish you above all things that though mayest prosper.
Remember that John said that it was the same things they heard from Jesus that they were declaring. I John 1vs 1-4.

Of course he is. That is why you are not dead already. John 10vs10. I have come that you may have life more abundantly.
Anything unscriptural you find today in a church means that the original still exists. There are still people getting it right. You know that too well. Stop generalising.
Just attend RCCG'S HolyGhost Congress any last friday of your choosing, or attend Shiloh in Canaanland. Thousands are still giving their lives to christ.

That you are not experiencing it in your assembly does not mean it does not happen again. Visit RCCG's redemption camp for HolyGhost congress. What you will see will shock you. We are in the last days and these are the days of massive outpouring of His Spirit. Its happening.

God meets us at the level of our expectation. May be you go to church as a routine. You will never experience that touch of God. I'm about to enter the bathroom and prepare for church, and I'm doing it with expectation of what new thing God will do in my life today. Church is not a routine for me.

Please next time, dont generalise things about the church of God. We are marching forward, and the gates of hell will never prevail against us.
Thank you.
You are the perfect example of those hes talking about....why would you have to justify any church

1 Like

Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by ba2undey(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2015
mentorandfriend:

Thank you.

Just passing by, since you have better understanding of the scripture can you please put more light on these questions for me, thanks
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by ba2undey(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2015
1. Who first came to the tomb on Sunday morning?
a. one woman (John 20:1)
b. two women (Matt. 28:1)
c. three women (Mark 16:1)
d. more than three women (Luke 23:55-56; 24:1,10)
2. She (they) came
a. while it was still dark (Matt. 28:1; John 20:1)
b. after the sun had risen (Mark 16:2)
3. The woman (women) came to the tomb
a. to anoint the body of Jesus with spices (Mark 16:1-2; Luke 24:1)
b. just to look at it (Matt. 28:1; John 20:1)
4. The women had obtained the spices
a. on Friday before sunset (Luke 23:54-56; 24:1)
a. after sunset on Saturday (Mark 16:1)
5. The first visitor(s) was/were greeted by
a. an angel (Matt. 28:2-5)
b. a young man (Mark 16:5)
c. two men (Luke 24:4)
d. no one (John 20:1-2)
6. The greeter(s)
a. was sitting on the stone outside the tomb (Matt 28:2)
b. was sitting inside the tomb (Mark 16:5)
c. were standing inside the tomb (Luke 24:3-4)
7. After finding the tomb empty, the woman/women
a. ran to tell the disciples (Matt. 28:7-8; Mark 16:10; Luke 24:9; John 20:2)
b. ran away and said nothing to anyone (Mark 16:cool
8. The risen Jesus first appeared to
a. Mary Magdalene alone (John 20:14; Mark 16:9)
b. Cleopas and another disciple (Luke 24:13,15,18)
c. Mary Magdalene and the other Mary (Matt. 28:1,9)
d. Cephas (Peter) alone (1 Cor. 15:4-5; Luke 24:34)
9. Jesus first appeared
a. somewhere between the tomb and Jerusalem (Matt. 28:8-9)
b. Just outside the tomb (John 20:11-14)
c. in Galilee - some 80 miles (130 Km) north of Jerusalem (Mark 16:6-7)
d. on the road to Emmaus - Miles (11 Km) west of Jerusalem (Luke 24:13-15)
e. we are not told where (Mark 16:9; 1 Cor. 15:4-5)
10. The disciples were to see Jesus first
a. in Galilee (Mark 16:7; Matt. 28:7,10,16)
b. in Jerusalem (Mark 16:14; Luke 24:33,36; John 20:19; Acts 1:4)
11. the disciples were told that they would meet the risen Jesus in Galilee
a. by the women, who had been told by an angel of the Lord, then by Jesus himself after the resurrection (Matt. 28:7-10; Mark 16:7)
b. by Jesus himself, before the crucifiction (Mark 26:32)
12. The risen Jesus
a. wanted to be touched (John 20:27)
b. did not want to be touched (John 20:17)
c. did not mind being touched (Matt. 28:9-10)
13. Jesus ascended to Heaven
a. the same day that he was resurrected (Mark 16:9,19; Luke 24:13,28-36,50-51)
b. forty days after the resurrection (Acts 1:3,9)
c. we are not told that he ascended to Heaven at all (Matt. 28:10, 16-20; John 21:25; the original Gospel of Mark ends at 16:cool
14. The disciples received the Holy Spirit
a. 50 days after the resurrection (Acts 1:3,9)
b. in the evening of the same day as the resurrection (John 20:19-22)
15. The risen Jesus
a. was recognized by those who saw him (Matt. 28:9; Mark 16:9-10)
b. was not always recognizable (Mark 16:12; Luke 24:15-16,31,36-37; John 20:14-15)
16. The risen Jesus
a. was physical (Matt. 28:9; Luke 24:41-43; John 20:27)
b. was not physical (Mark 16:9,12,14; Luke 24:15-16,31,36-37; John 20:19,26; 1 Cor. 15:5-cool
17. The risen Jesus was seen by the disciples
a. presumably only once (Matt. 28:16-17)
b. first by two of them, later by all eleven (Mark 16:12-14; Luke 24:13-15,33,36-51)
c. three times (John 20:19,26; 21:1,14)
d. many times (Acts 1:3)
18. When Jesus appeared to the disciples
a. there were eleven of them (Matt. 28:16-17; Luke 24:33,36)
b. twelve of them (1 Cor. 15:5)
mentorandfriend:

Thank you.

Just passing by, since you have better understanding of the scripture can you please put more light on these questions for me, thanks
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Chilug(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:

What do you believe in?
Hell fire is only a deterrent tool for the wicked. Off course its fear is the reason many are born again but that's still hypocrisy.
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Nobody: 9:20am On May 10, 2015
Booyakasha:
Religion makes us weak, it makes us believe things that are not real, it makes us fear, it makes us feel guilt, religion is what sets our limits, thank God we have science, we will all be dead by now... religion can't cure your cancer, malaria etc... religion in NIGERIA has turned to an OCCULT.

Yeah, science cures ur cancer and creates a-bombs and nukes to wipe out cities and civilizations. Not to mention biological weapons.

Religion and science are just the two sides of the same coin of greed!
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Brotherman(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
PLS WHO IS THIS ECTETERA OF THING? WHAT DOES DO FOR A LIVING?

listen to the message not the messenger ." a gold remains a gold irrespective of whom holds it" even if he is a "mad" man what matters is the message. my own take no disrespect pls
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by tonididdy(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2015
Your number 7 point brought me memories as a KID.

Mosttimes after worship...you would hear various voices from the aUdience and everyone would keep quiet just to listen (God was speaking through people) and u dare not open your eyes. It was real and for a kid frightening.

But since I grewup and now live in a different state I have never experiencd that again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by hottadiva(f): 9:30am On May 10, 2015
Etcetera , I hope you get to see this soon.......
YOU ARE ON A PATH THAT WOULD TAKE YOU SLOWLY TO HELL.
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by henrystids(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2015
kullozone:
etc,are you saved

there are some truth in what you wrote...but I can swear you're also going to hell,considering the level of ur bad belle.

Judge not my friend. That's also a sin.

May God help us all.
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Saintzykie: 9:32am On May 10, 2015
iduzebaba:
when all is said and done... only your conscience matters..
God bless you for this insight.
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by kullozone(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2015
henrystids:

Judge not my friend. That's also a sin.

May God help us all.

Amen!!

I admit am a sinner tho...not like some others that think they're better than everyone else.
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by gulfer: 9:36am On May 10, 2015
3. Tithing is not a New Testament practice at all. And it is being shamefully abused by today’s preachers. In the Old Testament, tithing was only applicable to Jews and to the land of Israel and that was at a time when a great number of them lived in Babylon, Ammon, Moab, Egypt and Syria. As a result of that, the land they occupied became tithe-able lands. Tithes were not acceptable from Gentiles’ lands. So my brothers and sisters, you need to ask your pastor why he is collecting tithes here in Nigeria. Also, the only people authorised to receive tithes were the Levites – (Hebrews 7:5). If your pastor is collecting tithe from you, ask him if he’s from the tribe of Levi. Even Jesus who was a Jew couldn’t collect tithes because he wasn’t from the tribe of Levi but from that of Judah. And if your pastor insists that being a worker in the lord’s vineyard qualifies him as a Levite, please remind him that Levites had no land and did not own properties.
The jews in Nigeria (igbo) must adhere to the above.
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by fyneboi79(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2015
JigsawKillah:
This is really great
at least some else shares the same view as me
but my question remains: what is the right way?
to me, the right way is doing what the bible says.

P.S I'm not an atheist
Don't be too quick to forget also that the bible was written by men who claimed to be inspired by God. Of those men include transgressors like David,Solomon and Paul. Delivered to us by the decietful white man who draws an idolistic picture and calls it Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by akoaki(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2015
Booyakasha:
Religion makes us weak, it makes us believe things that are not real, it makes us fear, it makes us feel guilt, religion is what sets our limits, thank God we have science, we will all be dead by now... religion can't cure your cancer, malaria etc... religion in NIGERIA has turned to an OCCULT.

You made a lot of sense. Without religion and all the obsolete traditions , Nigerians will live better life. Rather than promote it, religion has stolen the joy of most worshippers.

1 Like

Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by xfile: 9:42am On May 10, 2015
Dear, etcetera
In every 12 disciples there would always be a judah. I quite agree with some of your allegations. But again same allegations would perform 2 things
1: increase the speed at which non church goers and unbelievers are heading to hell
2: weaken the faith of baby Christians
And note: A church is the gathering of the saint
it could be in an open field or an enclosed structure. But the ultimate aim is to serve God..

But I must tell u the truth there are still a lot of people that are standing for God..

1 Like

Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by fyneboi79(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2015
Chilug:

Hell fire is only a deterrent tool for the wicked. Off course its fear is the reason many are born again but that's still hypocrisy.
I concur,Because the level of wickedness would be alarming without such stories of hell fire.
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Etogist: 9:45am On May 10, 2015
mentorandfriend:

Thank you.

You are one of those that encourage evil in the church. How can you be defending what is so glaring?
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Etogist: 9:48am On May 10, 2015
Church has really failed God. They pay lip services, doing as law the doctrines of men. Church is being rated today by money and investments instead of righteousness and winning of souls.

2 Likes

Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by fyneboi79(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2015
sukkot:
wow this is a very impressive piece. this message was not written by man but by man inspired by the spirit of God. i have been saying this for 3 years now but these fools will castigate with words like ' poverty mentality ' or whatever concoction it is they can come up with. i have been telling these people for years in the religion section that there is no such thing as a building called a church and that this is a satanic concoction by the white man ( the nation of edom ) who is leading many to hell with him. but, at the end of the day the LORD does not want everybody and if you still find yourself attracted to the oyakhilomes etc, then you are likely one of those the LORD does not want. so keep doing you
My brother you have said it all.They have been caged in lies concocted by the most sinful white man.
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by timunstopable: 9:56am On May 10, 2015
Etcetera again

First Dangote cant buy Arsenal

Now this

Abeg someone pls help revivie this guy's dead music career

Cant deal with all d crap he has been writing
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by sukkot: 9:58am On May 10, 2015
fyneboi79:
My brother you have said it all.They have been caged in lies concocted by the most sinful white man.
the funny part is that these people dont understand that satan is a word which simply means ' adversary to God ' and that in the later days a nation of people will emerge who will be SATAN. many people think satan is some invisible entity that is in the spirit world causing havoc. the greatest trick satan ever pulled is making people believe he does not exist. many people dont know that SATAN in the bible is talking about the white man and his reign on earth and how he will deceive many people and lead them to hell. he is doing a good job. now everyone is getting rich or dying trying. all a concoction of satan called capitalism. and people are getting rich or dying trying in these churches he has concocted. all these people have the mark of the beast in their foreheads ( they now think like the white man. its all about wealth, s-e-x, and debauchery and hedonism ) and their right hand ( their deeds ). so satan is doing an effective job as prophesied leading many to destruction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by honourhim: 9:58am On May 10, 2015
joseph1832:
What's I believe in doesn't matter!.

Yea. What u believe in cannot change anything. It cannot make God to stop existing and it cannot wipe away the lake of fire. U can only believe or disbelieve but u cant run away from the consequences of your belief/choice.

1 Like

Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by mentorandfriend(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2015
ba2undey:
1. Who first came to the tomb on Sunday morning?
a. one woman (John 20:1)
b. two women (Matt. 28:1)
c. three women (Mark 16:1)
d. more than three women (Luke 23:55-56; 24:1,10)
2. She (they) came
a. while it was still dark (Matt. 28:1; John 20:1)
b. after the sun had risen (Mark 16:2)
3. The woman (women) came to the tomb
a. to anoint the body of Jesus with spices (Mark 16:1-2; Luke 24:1)
b. just to look at it (Matt. 28:1; John 20:1)
4. The women had obtained the spices
a. on Friday before sunset (Luke 23:54-56; 24:1)
a. after sunset on Saturday (Mark 16:1)
5. The first visitor(s) was/were greeted by
a. an angel (Matt. 28:2-5)
b. a young man (Mark 16:5)
c. two men (Luke 24:4)
d. no one (John 20:1-2)
6. The greeter(s)
a. was sitting on the stone outside the tomb (Matt 28:2)
b. was sitting inside the tomb (Mark 16:5)
c. were standing inside the tomb (Luke 24:3-4)
7. After finding the tomb empty, the woman/women
a. ran to tell the disciples (Matt. 28:7-8; Mark 16:10; Luke 24:9; John 20:2)
b. ran away and said nothing to anyone (Mark 16:cool
8. The risen Jesus first appeared to
a. Mary Magdalene alone (John 20:14; Mark 16:9)
b. Cleopas and another disciple (Luke 24:13,15,18)
c. Mary Magdalene and the other Mary (Matt. 28:1,9)
d. Cephas (Peter) alone (1 Cor. 15:4-5; Luke 24:34)
9. Jesus first appeared
a. somewhere between the tomb and Jerusalem (Matt. 28:8-9)
b. Just outside the tomb (John 20:11-14)
c. in Galilee - some 80 miles (130 Km) north of Jerusalem (Mark 16:6-7)
d. on the road to Emmaus - Miles (11 Km) west of Jerusalem (Luke 24:13-15)
e. we are not told where (Mark 16:9; 1 Cor. 15:4-5)
10. The disciples were to see Jesus first
a. in Galilee (Mark 16:7; Matt. 28:7,10,16)
b. in Jerusalem (Mark 16:14; Luke 24:33,36; John 20:19; Acts 1:4)
11. the disciples were told that they would meet the risen Jesus in Galilee
a. by the women, who had been told by an angel of the Lord, then by Jesus himself after the resurrection (Matt. 28:7-10; Mark 16:7)
b. by Jesus himself, before the crucifiction (Mark 26:32)
12. The risen Jesus
a. wanted to be touched (John 20:27)
b. did not want to be touched (John 20:17)
c. did not mind being touched (Matt. 28:9-10)
13. Jesus ascended to Heaven
a. the same day that he was resurrected (Mark 16:9,19; Luke 24:13,28-36,50-51)
b. forty days after the resurrection (Acts 1:3,9)
c. we are not told that he ascended to Heaven at all (Matt. 28:10, 16-20; John 21:25; the original Gospel of Mark ends at 16:cool
14. The disciples received the Holy Spirit
a. 50 days after the resurrection (Acts 1:3,9)
b. in the evening of the same day as the resurrection (John 20:19-22)
15. The risen Jesus
a. was recognized by those who saw him (Matt. 28:9; Mark 16:9-10)
b. was not always recognizable (Mark 16:12; Luke 24:15-16,31,36-37; John 20:14-15)
16. The risen Jesus
a. was physical (Matt. 28:9; Luke 24:41-43; John 20:27)
b. was not physical (Mark 16:9,12,14; Luke 24:15-16,31,36-37; John 20:19,26; 1 Cor. 15:5-cool
17. The risen Jesus was seen by the disciples
a. presumably only once (Matt. 28:16-17)
b. first by two of them, later by all eleven (Mark 16:12-14; Luke 24:13-15,33,36-51)
c. three times (John 20:19,26; 21:1,14)
d. many times (Acts 1:3)
18. When Jesus appeared to the disciples
a. there were eleven of them (Matt. 28:16-17; Luke 24:33,36)
b. twelve of them (1 Cor. 15:5)

Sorry sir. I dont do Dake's bible concordance debate, where it is obvious you got what you wrote above. The personal encounter I have with Jesus is enough for me.
Re: The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes by Nobody: 10:00am On May 10, 2015
richidinho:

Don't ever ...I mean in ur lifetime quote me with that moniker again

Ewu
Will I die?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is The World Really About To Come To An End? / The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. / Checkout My Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.