Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

They Are Both Married To Other People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Both Married To Other People (1282 Views)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Both Married To Other People by row2ray(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
My friend met this woman n his kids birthday she came with his secondary school class mate and her kids. According to him he didn't think he'd see her again, but the very next day she shows up at his friend's house while he was there to return stuff she left in his house. They all (bout 8 people)had some Drinks and exchanged numbers, she called him that evening saying she was bored( her hubby was away for a few months). They got together that evening For more drinks, the next day they hung out again, when she left, she called him saying she was going out and asked him to join her and her hubby's friend. While out they had a few moments alone and ended up kissing. That was the beginning of their affair. They didn't have set till her hubby got back from his trip and beat her, they continued having see he says she's addictive, she says she's in love.. they are both married to other people and he wants to stop.
What's your take on his position. Personally I think they never should have started in the first place
Re: They Are Both Married To Other People by emmyw(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: They Are Both Married To Other People by Ahmed0336(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
What should we do now?
Re: They Are Both Married To Other People by Cholls(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
my brother please sumarize am feeling sleepy.
Re: They Are Both Married To Other People by row2ray(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Just needed to share and get input
Re: They Are Both Married To Other People by Conductor261: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
row2ray:
My friend met this woman n his kids birthday she came with his secondary school class mate and her kids. According to him he didn't think he'd see her again, but the very next day she shows up at his friend's house while he was there to return stuff she left in his house. They all (bout 8 people)had some Drinks and exchanged numbers, she called him that evening saying she was bored( her hubby was away for a few months). They got together that evening For more drinks, the next day they hung out again, when she left, she called him saying she was going out and asked him to join her and her hubby's friend. While out they had a few moments alone and ended up kissing. That was the beginning of their affair. They didn't have set till her hubby got back from his trip and beat her, they continued having see he says she's addictive, she says she's in love.. they are both married to other people and he wants to stop.
What's your take on his position. Personally I think they never should have started in the first place
You did all these?

1 Like

Re: They Are Both Married To Other People by LYTEEN: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: They Are Both Married To Other People by anthonyuncle(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
confess to ur married spouses
Re: They Are Both Married To Other People by SavageResponse(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
row2ray:

Your friend or you? grin
Re: They Are Both Married To Other People by LordDarius(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Thank God, EPL will start by Saturday tomorrow. What boredom, having to read all this joke of a post, some assHule sending nude diCk to this idait to that goat and they other senseless sheep. EPL welcome back...

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich / Real Reasons Why Some Men Beat Their Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.