Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried (55827 Views)

Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by mimicious(f): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2015
What a pity
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by nastyesco(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2015
OMG!!! As much as I don't support drug trafficking... Cn they pls give these guys another chance.....
And all ye I GATS live life to the fullest... Let this be a turning point... Heard these Asian countries even have Death Penalty for drug traffickers boldly written on their visa.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by skondo(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Dis is babaric n hrtless,afta all dis yrs in dia trial,God av mercy!
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by chikasin4(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2015
RIP BROS
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by misterh(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2015
Folks, this isn't about Indonesia hating Africans. There are also Australians and even Indonesian among those to be executed. It's hard to have pity for them. Thy knew the laws of the country where they intended to commit the crime. Now, that the law us about to take its course, people are now shouting. The publicity gained from this execution should be enough to teach would-be drug pushers a lesson.

Don't mess with the Asians. They don't play around.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Cutehector(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2015
9jvirgin:
I have worked as a computer teacher in ketu, worked as a church clerk in iperu remo, worked as bar manager in up asso, worked as dsa in uba, worked as insurance sales agent in intercontinental insurance, worked as a waste supervisor in lagos (just to mention a few)....now I am the regional manager for south south in a multi national.......be patient, believe, pray and have faith, it will surely happen one day......what money are you looking for when you spend 20years in "Indonesia prison" and later executed under the most barbaric law in human history? undecided
and u r still a virgin? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by philips70(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
nwaokeleme100:
All these go a long way to show the kind of 'love' these foreign country have on us Nigerians and Africans as a whole........ My hrt goes out to their respective families. But the funny thing is that many of us still insist on travelling out. Smh

Which families? The ones that have been enjoying the proceeds of the crimes they committed? Is there anywhere in the story it was said their execution is because they travelled out? That is how crimes should be punished in your country including crimes in government.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2015
This people realy mean business under Jonathan regime Nigerians. Ave be executedin many. Country with Jonathan not interfering.. Jonathan is so gentle as. His fellow brother was executed. Accross the country I no my new and honorable president bhuari. Will stop the. Executing of Nigeria accorss the country...APC......change

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Totfulguy: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2015
9jvirgin:
I have worked as a computer teacher in ketu, worked as a church clerk in iperu remo, worked as bar manager in up asso, worked as dsa in uba, worked as insurance sales agent in intercontinental insurance, worked as a waste supervisor in lagos (just to mention a few)....now I am the regional manager for south south in a multi national.......be patient, believe, pray and have faith, it will surely happen one day......what money are you looking for when you spend 20years in "Indonesia prison" and later executed under the most barbaric law in human history? undecided

Thats progress inspired by patience and hardwork...Tell them!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by slymichael(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2015
I hate Indonesia.. If na naija here we go forgive dem. Wicked Indonesia...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by misterh(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
This people realy mean business under Jonathan regime Nigerians. Ave be executedin many. Country with Jonathan not interfering.. Jonathan is so gentle as. His fellow brother was executed. Accross the country I no my new and honorable president bhuari. Will stop the. Executing of Nigeria accorss the country...APC......change
LOL. There's nothing GEJ could have done that hasn't been done by Abbot to stop the execution of Australians in Indonesia.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by misterh(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2015
slymichael:
I hate Indonesia.. If na naija here we go forgive dem. Wicked Indonesia...
But it's not wickedness when those people trafficked drugs to another country, right? The law is only being followed.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Rilwayne001: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2015
Say no to drug trafficking angry
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Mhizizzy(f): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2015
So sad

Hasting to get rich can be full of calamity
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Seuncoded(f): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2015
This where war begin little by little, so any foreigners been caught and guilty of any crime now. It mean dead. Ok ei
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by AsanwaKC(f): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2015
Eyaaaa...
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by frisky2good(m): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2015
Nigerians will believe anything they read on the internet. Where are the names on the caskets?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by gbolahan1(m): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2015
9jvirgin:
Thumb up bro!!!
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by slymichael(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2015
misterh:
But it's not wickedness when those people trafficked drugs to another country, right? The law is only being followed.
My dear dis is human being we r talking abt here. They can deport dem n not to execute dem.. Gosh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by activefibre1(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2015
massive oppurtunity make you give your life to the person wey create you.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by nnaubanna: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2015
9jvirgin:
. O boy see intimidating cv oo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Reference(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmm. Very kind and thoughtful of them
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by akpanikpe(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2015
medamillion:
Many want to do it because others are doing it forgetting that what one person does that earns him fortune can bring doom to another person.
wetting open Adam eye na him close abacha own smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by brownlord: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2015
sosanova:
To hell with the Indonesia Government
I can't imagine the trauma and agony these convicted Nigerians, their family, relations, friends and loved ones must be going through now.
Indonesia should change that their outdated law of executing drug peddlers from execution to jail terms, with all the executions they have carried out over the decades people are still peddling drugs everyday in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and other south east Asia countries they need to change their laws of execution for drug peddlers to jail term.

So who is crying now?

Are they tired of executing? NO

Will they execute you if you break the law? Yes

Now stop ranting and face your work.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by akpanikpe(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2015
nnaubanna:
. O boy see intimidating cv oo
I'm telling you.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by misterh(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2015
slymichael:
My dear dis is human being we r talking abt here. They can deport dem n not to execute dem.. Gosh
Well, those human beings knew what the law of Indonesia says about drug traffickers but still chose there for their illegal business. So, the law is just being followed. Moreover, deporting them wouldn't have the impact they would have wanted it to have. This one will put fear into the hearts of potential drug pushers.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Charly68: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2015
These people have their laws & Nigerians went there to break the laws then the law must have it's full course. The truth is many Nigerians have spoiled the name of the country. I travelled to Europe few years ago and the thongs I saw our boys doing are terrible..I can't even leave my country to go and be involving myself in stupid non existing business in the name of escaping poverty. These drug peddlers are mean and they should face the consequence of their action.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by gbolahan1(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2015
To be sure, there is great gain in godly devotioni along with contentment.a 7 For we have brought nothing into the world, and neither can we carry anything out.j 8 So, having fooda and clothing,b we will be content with these things.k
9 But those who are determined to be rich fall into temptation and a snarel and many senseless and harmful desires that plunge men into destruction and ruin.m 10 For the love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things, and by reaching out for this love some have been led astray from the faith and have stabbed themselves all over with many pains. 1Timothy 6:6-10

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by misterh(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Seuncoded:
This where war begin little by little, so any foreigners been caught and guilty of any crime now. It mean dead. Ok ei
It's not just any crime. Drug trafficking to Indonesia attracts the capital punishment.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by kachnov(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2015
Its clearly stated on their visas ,the punishment for drug related offences. And there is Australian ,French Brazilian and an Indonesian to be executed. Its not them hating on Nigerians ,its them sending a clear message to the world that they don't tolerate drug related crimes and I think the world should respect that .

Wait till drugs turn a loved one into a junkie ,then you'll understand their pain.
Rip to the about to die peeps.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by olamonsor2: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2015
The greatest tragedy in life is this. RIP to them in advance
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by bashydemy(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2015
9jvirgin:
Well said bro, I have worked as a Alabaru (Load Courier) at Alaba suru Market, I also pack dirty for them at night. I also work as bus conductor flying from Alaba to Ijora, Also sell pure water along badagry expressway at Alaba opposite Eleganza plaza, I also work at soap factory at Ijaiye ojokoro, I also work as laborer for bricklayer during my school days to finance myself cos can't depend on my parent much and today and doing well and also am a Car Dealer fully. Patience is virtue.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement / My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / Nigeria's 'Michael Jackson' Directs Traffic In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.