Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried (55825 Views)

Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by zizytd(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2015
we are just having pity on them, last two months i watched an interview with Indonesian president done by amanpour, he said
why will you forgive drug traffickers when drugs kill almost 18000 people a year, is the life of 10 people greater than 18000" in the end they should be given a fair trial, that's my stance.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by nnamxxx(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2015
We are missing something here. Is Indonesian government executing these Nigerians because they are black? Are those Australian been executed also black? The point here is not about black or African but respect for LAW and ORDER. We need to learn something from Indonesia and some other Asian countries. The only way to put an end to this high level of impunity and corruption that has ravaged nigeria is when those in authority begin to apply appropriate punishment on those who break the laws of the land irrespective of person(am not saying it should be dead penalty). If only we can achieve 30 percent reduction on our impunity rate through stiff punishment for law breakers, nigeria will be great

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by medamillion(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2015
akpanikpe:

wetting open Adam eye na him close abacha own smiley
That's it, we must be determined to succeed not through the dubious means.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by nagoma(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2015
sosanova:
To hell with the Indonesia Government
I can't imagine the trauma and agony these convicted Nigerians, their family, relations, friends and loved ones must be going through now.
Indonesia should change that their outdated law of executing drug peddlers from execution to jail terms, with all the executions they have carried out over the decades people are still peddling drugs everyday in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and other south east Asia countries they need to change their laws of execution for drug peddlers to jail term.

Must you traffic in drugs ? The Indonesians are right.
At least the coffins look decent and comfortable and are made of disposable material ( environment friendly), so don't complain.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2015
so sad..can never go to Indonesia in my life. they are heartless

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by ajebuter(f): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2015
At least they get decent burial..

That counts..

No to drug trafficking, that's the moral
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by funkdr(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2015
I remember a guy that came back from Indonesian prison last year, one hot afternoon set himself ablaze, only God know what the go through in the prison.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by XBLadez: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2015
But why don't these Indonesians kill drug pushers from America, or haven't they caught any yet?
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Korrection(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2015
To me nothing is too hard for God to perform ...let's watch and see... My prayers are with them....
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by princechurchill(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2015
tell the righteous it shall be well with him,and to sinners they fade away like the dust for they didn't hearken to my voice says the lord.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by victorv12(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Excutions by citizenship in Indonesia.

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by bigtt76(f): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Big boi! Twale to you o! Hope others will take cue from you and realize that fast money sometimes lead to fast gbege grin

9jvirgin:
I have worked as a computer teacher in ketu, worked as a church clerk in iperu remo, worked as bar manager in up asso, worked as dsa in uba, worked as insurance sales agent in intercontinental insurance, worked as a waste supervisor in lagos (just to mention a few)....now I am the regional manager for south south in a multi national.......be patient, believe, pray and have faith, it will surely happen one day......what money are you looking for when you spend 20years in "Indonesia prison" and later executed under the most barbaric law in human history? undecided
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by ademega(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2015
Preparing for black man z death like a tea party . sad kiss undecided
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by onatisi(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:
Dis is jus sick!
They probably wanna execute dem cos dey wanna eat black men... Rubbish people
wrong. 2 Australians,1 philipino,and 1 french citizen too will be executed . The last execution included dutch and brazilian citizens . This isn't about color or race ,it is just the law of that land. There are around 300 to 400 ppl on death row in indonesia and roughly one third of them are drug offenders. an indonesian too will be executed alongside this group. A british 63 years old woman too has been sentenced and will most likely be executed .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Baroba(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2015
I know, it's sad, its upsetting but you need to see the havoc drugs is doing to young people in that country. I hope people will learn from this, unfortunately they won't.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2015
Speeches and helpless.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by tonero230(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2015
nwaokeleme100:
All these go a long way to show the kind of 'love' these foreign country have on us Nigerians and Africans as a whole........ My hrt goes out to their respective families. But the funny thing is that many of us still insist on travelling out. Smh

Travelling out to indulge in legal activity.Not all indulge in drug trafficking over board.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Btoyob(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2015
That is price to pay for get rich quickly syndrome
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Btoyob(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2015
That is price to pay for get rich quick syndrome
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by anataala: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2015
I have seen nothing wrong with death sentence it is boldly written on their visas that once your cought with hard drugs is execution, so you must respect their Laws the don't care of cry condemnation from any one who your caught the is your end.
efilefun:
Damn

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by adconline(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2015
H
OneNaira6:
So they already trialed them, found them guilty and ready for their execution before the trial.

Damn. Asians are ruthless. I still don't get why anyone would drug traffick to Asia. They hate Black people for God sake and didn't anyone tell them that most of the illegal drugs comes from Asian countries. They already got the damn thing in abundance amd selling it off to mob, gangs, etc so why traffic it to them as well. I swear I can never get the mindset of drug traffickers.

Anyway, RIP Raheem Agbaje Salami and the rest of them. Remember to call your family and warn yhem against drug trafficking. Let that be the good deed you've done in this world.
Idiocy is inked in ur DNA. They are going to kill Australian.. Always blaming everyone but yourself! Keep playing racism card
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Mekzmoney(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2015
Still, nigerians will nevr learn... There will never stop pushing d damn thing. Its quite pathetic
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2015
Baroba:
I know, it's sad, its upsetting but you need to see the havoc drugs is doing to young people in that country. I hope people will learn from this, unfortunately they won't.
bros I get ur point but u need to understand why everyone is against this executions . 99% of these condemned have been on deathrow for the past 10years and even more, one of the nigerians to be killed tomorrow was sentenced to death in 2003 ,and even while in prison he got married and have 2 kids, if they were executed immediately they were sentenced then I guess it wouldn't have been so hurtful,but allowing them to have the feeling that they would be having life imprisonment only to turn around after 15years to kill them is somehow sad. Secondly, try and google the cases and stories of those to be executed most of them were tricked into it ,not knowing what they were carrying. A particularly sad case is the uk grandmother of 63years old lindsay sandiford and the filipino lady with 2 kids ,their stories are very very sad . What will eventually happen is that if the 2 australians and french citizens are killed , indonesia will suffer diplomatic crisis with the western nations and the indonesia president won't last long in power.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by chinnelle(f): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Oh God!
What is this
this is disturbing!
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by justwise(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2015
OneNaira6:
So they already trialed them, found them guilty and ready for their execution before the trial.

Damn. Asians are ruthless. I still don't get why anyone would drug traffick to Asia. They hate Black people for God sake and didn't anyone tell them that most of the illegal drugs comes from Asian countries. They already got the damn thing in abundance amd selling it off to mob, gangs, etc so why traffic it to them as well. I swear I can never get the mindset of drug traffickers.

Anyway, RIP Raheem Agbaje Salami and the rest of them. Remember to call your family and warn yhem against drug trafficking. Let that be the good deed you've done in this world.

Keep playing race card rather than facing the fact.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by ttmacoy: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2015
You do realise that there are 9 people being executed and not just Nigerians. Australians and french as well so your point about eating black people is not true.

Besides they knew the law and rules before they carried the drugs didn't they?

I don't condone capital punishment but everyone knows these countries still practice capital punishment for drug offences and yet we still keep trafficking drugs there. Do the crime pay the price.

CountDracula:
Dis is jus sick!
They probably wanna execute dem cos dey wanna eat black men... Rubbish people
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Why can't our people stay away from those countries and totally quit drug business. There are chinese,indians,malaysians living large doing illegal business in Nigeria,instead they're still respected and allowed to live freely in Nigeria;we worship foreigners more than ourselves. Is it that bad in Nigeria..?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Heart breaking! cry
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by roymary: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Cruel world sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement / My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / Nigeria's 'Michael Jackson' Directs Traffic In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.