Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried (55832 Views)

Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Judeoxide(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2015
adorablepepple:
It is well
what is well about this? Any small thing its well its well...sometimes silent is better..than this annoying useless comment
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by ttmacoy: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2015
No they are not. They are just determined on keeping their country free of drugs. do you know how many lives are lost and destroyed due to these drugs?

Unless your plan on going to Indonesia was to deal drugs or commit a crime, you have no problem. I have visited and it's a lovely country and I was treated well. Why do you think? Because I was law abiding.

I do not condone capital punishment but they have their reasons for being so strict about drugs and that is their law so people need to stop trafficking drugs through their country or face the music.

ehie:
so sad..can never go to Indonesia in my life. they are heartless

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by justwise(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2015
njays24:
Why can't our people stay away from those countries and totally quit drug business. There are chinese,indians,malaysians living large doing illegal business in Nigeria,instead they're still respected and allowed to live freely in Nigeria;we worship foreigners more than ourselves. Is it that bad in Nigeria..?

some Nigerians worship them because they have something in common. Don't blame other countries for killing those scumbags
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by dharmmy09(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
So sad

Hasting to get rich can be full of calamity

Hello bae
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by roymary: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2015
onatisi:
bros I get ur point but u need to understand why everyone is against this executions . 99% of these condemned have been on deathrow for the past 10years and even more, one of the nigerians to be killed tomorrow was sentenced to death in 2003 ,and even while in prison he got married and have 2 kids, if they were executed immediately they were sentenced then I guess it wouldn't have been so hurtful,but allowing them to have the feeling that they would be having life imprisonment only to turn around after 15years to kill them is somehow sad. Secondly, try and google the cases and stories of those to be executed most of them were tricked into it ,not knowing what they were carrying. A particularly sad case is the uk grandmother of 63years old lindsay sandiford and the filipino lady with 2 kids ,their stories are very very sad . What will eventually happen is that if the 2 australians and french citizens are killed , indonesia will suffer diplomatic crisis with the western nations and the indonesia president won't last long in power.

Indonesia have no idea what time it is! They will be sorry. When you go against the new world order you must be ready for some backlash.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by ttmacoy: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2015
You are wrong. They were sentenced to death and their lawyers were the ones trying diff elegant options to try to change it to life.

If they executed them immediately people will scream they have not exhausted their legal options and that's abusing their human rights.

When sentenced to death, you have different options such as appealing etc which lawyers use to try to change the sentence and it may work sometimes especially if you can prove the first trial went wrong or they price their innocence. In this case they could f and they have exhausted all their legal options.

For him to marry and have kids on death row is his problem. The woman must be stupid to have 2 kids for a man on death row.

onatisi:
bros I get ur point but u need to understand why everyone is against this executions . 99% of these condemned have been on deathrow for the past 10years and even more, one of the nigerians to be killed tomorrow was sentenced to death in 2003 ,and even while in prison he got married and have 2 kids, if they were executed immediately they were sentenced then I guess it wouldn't have been so hurtful,but allowing them to have the feeling that they would be having life imprisonment only to turn around after 15years to kill them is somehow sad. Secondly, try and google the cases and stories of those to be executed most of them were tricked into it ,not knowing what they were carrying. A particularly sad case is the uk grandmother of 63years old lindsay sandiford and the filipino lady with 2 kids ,their stories are very very sad . What will eventually happen is that if the 2 australians and french citizens are killed , indonesia will suffer diplomatic crisis with the western nations and the indonesia president won't last long in power.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by abatically(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2015
OneNaira6:
So they already trialed them, found them guilty and ready for their execution before the trial.

Damn. Asians are ruthless. I still don't get why anyone would drug traffick to Asia. They hate Black people for God sake and didn't anyone tell them that most of the illegal drugs comes from Asian countries. They already got the damn thing in abundance amd selling it off to mob, gangs, etc so why traffic it to them as well. I swear I can never get the mindset of drug traffickers.

Anyway, RIP Raheem Agbaje Salami and the rest of them. Remember to call your family and warn yhem against drug trafficking. Let that be the good deed you've done in this world.

This is not a matter of hating black people. Trust me we Africans HATE ourselves more than Asians hate us. When we go to asia we scream they hate us, when we go to USA we scream they hate us, when we go to Europe we scream they hate us. In reality we are the ones that hate ourselves. Do u know how many Nigerians are in Asia , Europe and America committing all sorts of crimes all in the name of hustling? In all those countries, if u go to their prisons Nigerians dominate the foreigners.

Take a look at what is happening in south Africa, Africans killing themselves for no reason. Have u ever seen an Asian kill Africans like south Africans are killing Africans? Or have u ever seen an Asian loot an African shop just because he is a foreigner? Trust me those people are more tolerant than we are. Even here in Nigeria igbos hate Yoruba, hausas hate Igbo and vise versa. In the north they are killing themselves for no reason.

Here on Nairaland, it is tribal wars everywhere, u can hardly read 3 comments without reading something about tribalism. That is how much we hate ourselves, so u don't expect other countries to like us when we ourselves don't like ourselves. It is clearly written in Malaysia and Indonesia laws that penalty for drug trafficking is DEATH. Before u get done on the plane it is announced, at the airport it is written there boldly. So why would someone decide to break the laws in another country when he has been vigorously warned of the penalty. U can't blame the Asians, u can only blame the offenders.

If u go to a sharia country where u know the penalty for committing adultery is cutting off ur hands, and u still commit the offence, then u should be ready to pay the price when caught. If u can't hold urself, go to another country with tolerable laws. It is not a must that u take drugs to Malaysia or Indonesia since death penalty awaits u when u are caught.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2015
God have mercy. This pple re wicked & heartless.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by justwise(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
God have mercy. This pple re wicked & heartless.

They are not.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2015
Abide by the laws of the land. Period!

But it's high time Malaysia did away with this capital punishment thing!

Stay away from drug trafficking!
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by gunnersjohn(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2015
The sight of these coffins should make intending traffickers shudder in fear but trust our people with their determination: get rich or die trying. RIP to the convicts in advance. God can still step in though. Who knows?
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2015
IF THEY really did this, then I WILL only be interested in when they will be KILLED and BURIED ...

Am tired of having SYMPATHY and EMPATHY for NIGERIANS who perpetrate EVIL...

I know what I have suffered in their HANDS..
PLEASE, let's stop ROMANCING EVIL..
let's call BLACK, BLACK.

If u can't FIX your COUNTRY why DESTROY others..?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by adeA1(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2015
gbosaa:
Anyone here seen the movie... Dada is death...??..if you haven't, it's a must watch.
thanks bros but hw could we get it download?
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Mistermamus(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2015
doze wey dey plan carry drug go Asian countries if u caught na execution tinz.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by onatisi(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Australia has called on
Indonesia to delay
executing two convicted
Australian drug
traffickers until
corruption claims are
investigated.
Foreign Minister Julie
Bishop said she spoke to
her Indonesian counterpart
Retno Marsudi late on
Sunday.
She said there was still an
appeal before Indonesia's
Constitutional Court and a
separate investigation at
the country's Judicial
Commission.
Andrew Chan and Myuran
Sukumaran were convicted
in 2006.
The two men, along with six
other foreigners and one
Indonesian man, have been
formally informed of their
execution.
Under Indonesian law,
convicts must be given 72
hours' notice of execution.
This means the executions
by the firing squad could be
carried out as early as
Tuesday.
A French convict, Serge
Atlaoui, still has an appeal
before the courts. France
has warned of
"consequences" if the
execution goes ahead. The Indonesian government
is determined to carry out
the execution because it
believes the country is
facing a national
emergency - it says more
than 30 people die from
drug abuse every day. It
doesn't seem matter to
President Joko Widodo that
the statistics he based that
assessment on have been
called into question.
And then there is domestic
politics. President Jokowi,
as he is known, was elected
with popular support but
his approval ratings have
plummeted in just six
months in office because of
political issues.
While Indonesia's death
penalty has been widely
criticised abroad, most
Indonesians don't have a
problem with the
government executing drug
convicts and murderers, as
the law currently allows.
Many people are even
calling for an expansion of
the law, to allow death
sentences for corruption
convictions.
At this point there doesn't
seem to be any political will
to do that, but if the
government calls off the
execution of drug
traffickers, particularly
foreigners, it will have
serious political
consequences here in
Indonesia.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Mhizizzy(f): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2015
dharmmy09:

Hello bae

Hy...
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2015
adeA1:

Sorry I can't help you with that bro. I watched that movie years ago.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2015
9jvirgin:
I have worked as a computer teacher in ketu, worked as a church clerk in iperu remo, worked as bar manager in up asso, worked as dsa in uba, worked as insurance sales agent in intercontinental insurance, worked as a waste supervisor in lagos (just to mention a few)....now I am the regional manager for south south in a multi national.......be patient, believe, pray and have faith, it will surely happen one day......what money are you looking for when you spend 20years in "Indonesia prison" and later executed under the most barbaric law in human history? undecided

You have paid your dues.

I believe in paying ones dues..
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Richy4(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2015
frisky2good:
Nigerians will believe anything they read on the internet. Where are the names on the caskets?

It is true. I have seen even the cross where their names were written and it was scripted Rip with their names on it. It is all over the news here in Australia.

Some Christians and citizens here are holding candle vigil as I write this now. Just to see if the Indonesia government could consider. So it is not about Nigeria. I wish they can be given life in prison instead of death penalty.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by dharmmy09(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Hy...

"Que sera sera"..what will be will be..
Let the "already proclaimed dead" have there last moment and let the living live theirs in beautiful manner..

Just had to drop by to say u'cute smiley
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by harry509: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Photos: Coffins await 4
Nigerians to be executed for drug trafficking in Indonesia.

4 Nigerians will be executed in Indonesia in less than 72hours from now after being found guilty of drug trafficking.

According to Utomo Karim,the lawyer of one of the convicts Raheem Agbaje Salami,he has already informed the victim of the development.Indonesian authorities have prepared 4 coffins for them,with RIP and names of the convicts written on them ahead of the execution.

http://.com/2015/04/7-coffins-for-execution-of-7-nigerians.html
ummmmmM! No country on earth u wudt 5nd nigeraian's. Bt y? Well may GOD av mercy.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by adeA1(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2015
gbosaa:

Sorry I can't help you with that bro. I watched that movie years ago.
thanks no prblm
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2015
ionsman:
I dont have pity for them. I believe before you indulge in any bad thing,you should also be ready to face the consequences no matter how heavy it is.

Are they worse than people committing formication and Adultery ?

This is human judgement, what of Gods own ?
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Naughtysite:

Are they worse than people committing formication and Adultery ?

This is human judgement, what of Gods own ?

mixing religion with politics is wrong. Leave God judgement out of this.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2015
In as much as I sympathise with them, human beings never learn.

It is their law,written,clear and precise .what beats my imagination is why is it that its always d black people that fall into this trap

A law was written for indonesians, it is a black man all d way from africa that is scape goat

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by abatically(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2015
justwise:

some Nigerians worship them because they have something in common. Don't blame other countries for killing those scumbags

For every single Chinese living in Nigeria, there are corresponding 100 Nigerians living in china. For every single Chinese doing illegal business in Nigeria, there are corresponding 50 Nigerians doing illegal business in china.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by onatisi(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Mary Jane was born to a
poor family in Nueva
Ecija, the youngest of 5
children. She only made it
to the first year high
school, married early, and
had two children not long
after. The marriage didn’t
last long, though, and she
and her husband
separated. (READ: A slow
death for family of
Filipina on Indonesia's
death row )
According to Agus Salim,
her Indonesian lawyer,
she found work in Dubai
as a domestic helper.
However, she returned to
Manila before her two-
year contract ended
because “she was almost
raped”.
How did she end up
with a suitcase full of
heroin?
In early 2010, Agus said
Mary Jane was offered
another job as a domestic
helper in Kuala Lumpur
by a godsister identified
only as Christine or
Cristina. But when she
arrived in Kuala Lumpur,
the job was no longer
available.
Christine then asked Mary
Jane to go to Yogyakarta
in Indonesia instead. Agus
said Christine gave Mary
Jane a brand new suitcase
to use plus $500. Mary
Jane told her lawyers the
suitcase seemed heavy but
was empty.
On April 25, 2010, she
arrived at Yogyakarta's
Adisucipto airport via an
AirAsia flight from Kuala
Lumpur. When the
suitcase passed through
the X-ray scanner, it set
off the alarm. Indonesian
authorities then found
packs of heroin wrapped
in aluminium foil
weighing a total of 2.6
kilograms hidden inside
the lining of the suitcase.
They later estimated the
drugs to have a street
value of $500,000.
Why was she sentenced
to death?
Indonesia, which has
some of the toughest anti-
drug laws in the world,
categorizes drug-related
offenses as extraordinary
crimes that deserve the
death penalty. For the
Indonesian authorities
who arrested Mary Jane,
the case was simple: A
woman was caught trying
to enter Indonesia with
2.6 kilograms of heroin
hidden insider her
suitcase.
But according to Agus,
Mary Jane wasn’t able to
defend herself well. First,
they said she was not
given a lawyer or
translator when the police
were interrogating her in
Bahasa Indonesia, which
she did not understand at
the time.
Then during her trial, the
court-provided interpreter
– a student at a foreign
language school in
Yogyakarta who was not
licensed by the
Association of Indonesian
Translators – translated
the proceedings from
Bahasa Indonesia to
English, which Mary Jane
was not fluent in.
And third, her lawyer at
the time was a public
defender provided by the
police.
As the brief trial came to
a close in October 2010 –
just 6 months after she
was arrested –prosecutors
asked the court to
sentence Mary Jane to life
imprisonment. But the
judges handed down the
death penalty.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by frisky2good(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2015
Please upload a picture of the caskets with the names.
Richy4:

It is true. I have seen even the cross where their names were written and it was scripted Rip with their names on it. It is all over the news here in Australia.

Some Christians and citizens here are holding candle vigil as I write this now. Just to see if the Indonesia government could consider. So it is not about Nigeria. I wish they can be given life in prison instead of death penalty.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Situation001(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2015
I have hope that they won't be executed..
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by adorablepepple(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Judeoxide:
what is well about this? Any small thing its well its well...sometimes silent is better..than this annoying useless comment
Oga u need help, u r so frustrated!
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2015
medamillion:
Many want to do it because others are doing it forgetting that what one person does that earns him fortune can bring doom to another person.

Such is life, many youth want to go into all these illegal act like "yahoo", drug trafficking all because they see their friends using gold chain, big apartment, living life to the fullest but at the end of the day they still have themselves to blame.

You can get the money through this prohibited acts but the repercussion still awaits you, if you don't leave to witness the result, your children will.

Let's use our brain for the right thing, avoid the temptation of the worldy goodies that will never follow you to your grave.

RIP to the "soon to be executed fellows". Others should take their lessons from you.
one man food is another man poison. ....

guy whatever no one can stop the air to flow. .....

To be a man is not a day job and what happened to them is where God has signed their lives.

Everyone has his or her place of death

RIP
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by tundeks: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2015
adeA1:
download it on YouTube.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement / My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.