Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried (55826 Views)

Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Octaves(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
may they find repentance and may God forgive them. people should never do drug trafficking especially in countries with such harsh laws. I can't imagine what the parents and siblings are going through now. but these laws are too archaic and harsh na
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by mceze(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
sosanova:
To hell with the Indonesia Government
I can't imagine the trauma and agony these convicted Nigerians, their family, relations, friends and loved ones must be going through now.
Indonesia should change that their outdated law of executing drug peddlers from execution to jail terms, with all the executions they have carried out over the decades people are still peddling drugs everyday in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and other south east Asia countries they need to change their laws of execution for drug peddlers to jail term.
Indonesian government no even wicked sef! If na me,the day wey dem catch you with drugs,na that day dem go kill you
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Adamo84(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yujin:
The message is very clear.
God Bless You. Nigerians wont listen
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by mceze(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
holluwai:
Real damn it! sad

So many people are just running their mouth(s) on this thread, if you like pack shyt for ojota/mile12, na you sabi. Many of these people were victims of circumstance and I pray no one experiences it moreover who isn't going to die? Rest well brothers!

Na only dem be victim of circumstances...Must they resort to drugs. Some people's case are worst than theirs but they never went into crime
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Miami11: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why are people saying this Asians hate Africans

I don't see any sign that other African countries are involved in this,

This people are Nigerians, we really need a lot of soul searching and build our country and educate our young
Ones on the evil of drugs.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
CountDracula:
Dis is jus sick!
They probably wanna execute dem cos dey wanna eat black men... Rubbish people
Any which way...na wetin dey eyes dey look for...e don c
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by chachanga: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
9jvirgin:
I have worked as a computer teacher in ketu, worked as a church clerk in iperu remo, worked as bar manager in up asso, worked as dsa in uba, worked as insurance sales agent in intercontinental insurance, worked as a waste supervisor in lagos (just to mention a few)....now I am the regional manager for south south in a multi national.......be patient, believe, pray and have faith, it will surely happen one day......what money are you looking for when you spend 20years in "Indonesia prison" and later executed under the most barbaric law in human history? undecided

this is just inspiring!
Waiting 2 see ur published memoirs man, kudos wink!!

Meanwhile, to all chinkos etc on the forum and in dis country, lemme just catch one of you perpetrating some untoward act and see me go all Batman #TeamMaskedVigilante on ur yellow ar.ses angry!
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by FEAO1985(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
execution is just not right a penalty for drug trafficking.

Nigerian missions and government overseas are the worst, they even go to extents to deny their citizens and not do the slightest thing to help or fight for them.

Being a non resident Nigerian i have seen this numerous times.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by tunnary(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
medamillion:
Many want to do it because others are doing it forgetting that what one person does that earns him fortune can bring doom to another person.

Such is life, many youth want to go into all these illegal act like "yahoo", drug trafficking all because they see their friends using gold chain, big apartment, living life to the fullest but at the end of the day they still have themselves to blame.

You can get the money through this prohibited acts but the repercussion still awaits you, if you don't leave to witness the result, your children will.

Let's use our brain for the right thing, avoid the temptation of the worldy goodies that will never follow you to your grave.

RIP to the "soon to be executed fellows". Others should take their lessons from you.
Good advise bro
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by TrendKennels(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
uzomarinze11:
Photos: Coffins await 4
Nigerians to be executed for drug trafficking in Indonesia.

4 Nigerians will be executed in Indonesia in less than 72hours from now after being found guilty of drug trafficking.

According to Utomo Karim,the lawyer of one of the convicts Raheem Agbaje Salami,he has already informed the victim of the development.Indonesian authorities have prepared 4 coffins for them,with RIP and names of the convicts written on them ahead of the execution.

http://.com/2015/04/7-coffins-for-execution-of-7-nigerians.html

No wahala but u (Mr Undertaker) in red #oldman; he will be having he's own fair share very soon cuz from the look of things he should not be les than 70! So pls also make one for your self.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is they execute our brothers.. then all we have to do isto take action all thos Indonesia in Nigeria na to excute them be that
misterh:
LOL. There's nothing GEJ could have done that hasn't been done by Abbot to stop the execution of Australians in Indonesia.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by misterh(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
Is they execute our brothers.. then all we have to do isto take action all thos Indonesia in Nigeria na to excute them be that
LOL. Goodluck with that.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by samtol4(m): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
nwaokeleme100:
All these go a long way to show the kind of 'love' these foreign country have on us Nigerians and Africans as a whole........ My hrt goes out to their respective families. But the funny thing is that many of us still insist on travelling out. Smh
There is nothing bad in traveling out infact traveling out has a great benefits if utilized ,however when you travel don't involved in illegality ,ensure you do the right business
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by uzhi(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
While doing all those jobs, didnt u know about drugs ? It is their law and needs to be respected. They are not killing them because they are blacks, but because they break laws.

quote author=9jvirgin post=33149146]I have worked as a computer teacher in ketu, worked as a church clerk in iperu remo, worked as bar manager in up asso, worked as dsa in uba, worked as insurance sales agent in intercontinental insurance, worked as a waste supervisor in lagos (just to mention a few)....now I am the regional manager for south south in a multi national.......be patient, believe, pray and have faith, it will surely happen one day......what money are you looking for when you spend 20years in "Indonesia prison" and later executed under the most barbaric law in human history? undecided[/quote]
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by uzhi(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tell our people to stop going against laws in foreign land. Its their law.

quote author=sosanova post=33150730]To hell with the Indonesia Government
I can't imagine the trauma and agony these convicted Nigerians, their family, relations, friends and loved ones must be going through now.
Indonesia should change that their outdated law of executing drug peddlers from execution to jail terms, with all the executions they have carried out over the decades people are still peddling drugs everyday in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and other south east Asia countries they need to change their laws of execution for drug peddlers to jail term.[/quote]
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by uzhi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why dont u say the reality ? Are they being convicted because they are in a foreign land or because they are into drugs ? Do u know how many people this guys hv sent to psychiatric hospital ? So many people who work outside their father's land legitimately are not exdcuted.

quote author=nwaokeleme100 post=33150763]All these go a long way to show the kind of 'love' these foreign country have on us Nigerians and Africans as a whole........ My hrt goes out to their respective families. But the funny thing is that many of us still insist on travelling out. Smh
[/quote]
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by uzhi(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Which circumstances ? quote author=holluwai post=33150777]Real damn it! sad

So many people are just running their mouth(s) on this thread, if you like pack shyt for ojota/mile12, na you sabi. Many of these people were victims of circumstance and I pray no one experiences it moreover who isn't going to die? Rest well brothers!

[/quote]
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by uzhi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
They cant, because this people were not doing legitimate buz in indonesia. Or were they ?

quote author=zuma4k post=33150824]But can't the Nigerian Government do anything about this?[/quote]
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by gbengus17: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
This indonesia govt are very nice indeed. They buy coffins for people who are to be executed. Nigeria Govt dont buy coffins. what they do here in Nigeria is to kill by hanging or firing squard, pack them away with refuse disposal Vans and drop them into their graves. at times they pour acid into them (WITH HANDCUFFS) or just sell off................ UP INDONESIA. Moreover Indonesia gives them 3 days notice before execution and also inform their relations. In Nigeria it is opposite, on any Saturday once the conderm cell start to hear a lot of foot steps then they know some of them will be executed. next is roll call and how to get them out cos it is very dangerous to get a conderm person OUT of the cage. NIGERIA CHANGE, CHANGE AND BE LIKE INDONESIA. UP UP UP INDONESIA.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by holluwai(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2015
A lot of circumstances! For example you think every girl that into prostituion in Italy went into it intentionally? Listen some people have trusted the wrong people all because they needed help and innocently they've fallen into more bigger troubles. I can give you many instances.... No one should condemn this people, period!

uzhi:
Which circumstances ? quote author=holluwai post=33150777]Real damn it! sad

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by uzhi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
One can fall into prostitution by accident, but not drugs. This people have their laws nd we should respect it. Am not saying they have right to take life. Is hard drug a good business for one to live ?

holluwai:
A lot of circumstances! For example you think every girl that into prostituion in Italy went into it intentionally? Listen some people have trusted the wrong people all because they needed help and innocently they've fallen into more bigger troubles. I can give you many instances.... No one should condemn this people, period!
uote author=holluwai post=33190247]A lot of circumstances! For example you think every girl that into prostituion in Italy went into it intentionally? Listen some people have trusted the wrong people all because they needed help and innocently they've fallen into more bigger troubles. I can give you many instances.... No one should condemn this people, period!

[/quote]
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by holluwai(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Just as one can fall into prostituion by accident one can also fall into drug distribution/trafficking by same accident. I'm not supporting it neither do I believe it's a good business to live one but a lot of people and I mean a lot of people are, let's not deny ourselves of these facts and I don't want to mention names.(besides there is a huge market for drugs which is why it encourages the smugglers) These ones were just victims and all these happened 14-11 years ago. The business have evolved and people are wiser/smarter. Com'on someone like tinubu has been attributed to drug related charged back in the states.

All I'm saying is that, no one is perfect. If today God decides to punish us all individually for our trespasses no one will be spared. Bless!

uzhi:
One can fall into prostitution by accident, but not drugs. This people have their laws nd we should respect it. Am not saying they have right to take life. Is hard drug a good business for one to live ?

uote author=holluwai post=33190247]A lot of circumstances! For example you think every girl that into prostituion in Italy went into it intentionally? Listen some people have trusted the wrong people all because they needed help and innocently they've fallen into more bigger troubles. I can give you many instances.... No one should condemn this people, period!

Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by ogechooky: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This disheartening. It pains for one to see one's death staring at one.
rgt
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by mfuasi: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Rick9:
Deportation would have been a better option

Drugs kill Indonesians every day.Save your sympathy for the true victims of drugs.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by KriTic24A: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Procuring their coffins before they died is an indication that the government of Indonesia will not listen to entreaties of any nation no matter how powerful that nation is.
That is not diplomatic enuogh
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by makahlj2: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
OneNaira6:

I keep getting people quoting me because I said Asians hate black people. That comment has nothing to do with just this topic but in general period. Yes it's a well known fact that Asians DO NOT like blacks. If you doubt me, go and read or even youtube commentary from Blacks residing in any Asian nation. They all had nothing but negative, racist experience. Even my father has experienced negativity in China whenever he visits there. Also, Let's take that mixed Japanese girl that made the media few years ago for a example; despite she was born in japan, grew up in Japan with her Japanese mother, knows nothing but the Japanese culture, the girl experienced nothing but degatory and racist comments from Japanese just because she was half black. Even in Kenya, there was a video of a Chinese restaurant refusing to allow blacks in their store after specific time. They don't like black ppl, only a hand set of Asians are non racist to blacks; and most of the times those hand fulls are usually open anf imitating the African/African American/Caribbean culture. I've said my own and given explanation of what I meant so noone better disturb me again.
To be racist is to make unjustified generalizations. You just made an unjustified generalization.
Re: Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried by dayzeeblaze(f): 8:44pm On May 03, 2015
But really..as much as I feel sorry abt anyone dying dis way..wts d big issue?humans always like to push!a country has said..many tyms ova...'dnt do drugs here'..not like dey even said,'dnt do drugs at all' oh....y cant everyone just stay away?wts so difficult to obey?ther r many oda countries u cld do ur drugs..y push dat particular country.smh...dsame tin with bible laws..na d one dem say NO DO naim pple go always like do.anyways...i hope odas learn frm dis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement / My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / Nigeria's 'Michael Jackson' Directs Traffic In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.