Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle (71533 Views)

A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Chiaka(f): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:

WE can never agree as one in a democratic setting, given options to choose from parties. We need each other to survive and thrive as a nation.

Its has not been happening, not working......that's the problem
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by nigerdeltaa(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
skyope:
Yorubas hate igbo, yorubas hate igbos, yorubas hate igbo. I have a difficult time seeing this hate considering a large percent of igbos are comfortably and permanently enjoying their lives in the southwest.

Or am I missing something?
yes you are missing something. we hate each other. we are only pretending on the streets. make yawa gas now you go understand what I'm talking about

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by DaBullIT(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
eCollynzo:
Why are you talking about war? Is it that you are too desperate to have Igbos as compatriots or something else?

every human was created with a brain , Use yours, Rotimi was talking about war, You were talking about war, just want to talk some sense into you , but if that isn't Ok by you , sorry o bros , good luck o
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by nduchucks: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

U got it...let the south south do the initial fighting then igbos move in ...it gives everybody sense of belonging

This is a disappointing strategy. Igbos are brave and do not play second fiddle to anyone, let alone Asari.

While I disagree with your assessment, I don't understand why Igbo leaders will not lead the struggle if they truly believe in the cause. Igbos are not known as cowards, so please do not start attributing acts of cowardice to Igbos. embarassed
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by ezeagu(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Correct map. Unites States/Countries of Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Chiaka(f): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:

There's this fact that I know... Numbers count for something. Countries with large population can use that as an advantage to greatness. When you have people you have potentials, the more people you have the more potentials you have. When you are able as a nation to manage the people you have you bring out the possibilities and greatness. Wise leaders do that, look at at Asian countries with little mineral resources but much larger population, see what they have done, see what they have become....

If we can overlook the divide that caused us so much hate, we can harness so much greatness and thrive to become among the greatest nations on the face of the earth

This has to start happening otherwise....it all doesn't make sense especially if more is coming from you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by zickie: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmm
People don't be decievrd or carried away. Asari isn't fighting for the Niger Deltans, he is fighting for his self. His own interest. If Jonathan had won, which invariably means Asari would stil be recorgnized in the corridor of Nigeria govt, would he have pushed for Biafra? This men just want to do anytin posble to continue to plunder our common resources claiming to be fighting for emancipation or freedom. Ask urself, since the fight of freedom by Asari and co, what and how have the Niger Deltans benefited if not Asari himself getting fat and acquiring wealth home and abroad. More importantly, Asari's inciting words isn't good at all. War is NEVER an option. I bet u not even Asari would lift a gun if it starts. Learn from the 1967 war. Let's build nigeria. May God help us.
PS: am a Niger deltan. I don't care who is the president, I just want good govt so that my jobless friends and relatives would have somtin to do and stop disturbing me for tips and recharge card
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by eCollynzo: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

every human was created with a brain , Use yours, Rotimi was talking about war, You were talking about war, just want to talk some sense into you , but if that isn't Ok by you , sorry o bros , good luck o
Who is talking about war? I ask again, why must you fight a war to keep Igbos together with you?
What is the secret?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Orikinla(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=18pt]So,because President Goodluck Jonathan lost his desperate bid for a second term, the sore losers are now misbehaving like kids who have been spanked for being too greedy?
See who is talking of Biafra when he has contributed little or nothing to the welfare of Igbos from the millions of dollars President Jonathan has been giving him since 2009 to date.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by OAM4J: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:

1. I see the possibility

2. No one need to lose any investment. Such can always be protected by treaty. In anycase, if there is going to be loss of lives, it will be spontaneous and all sides will lose. Maybe since you don't see the possibility of peaceful dissolution, you might also be affected by the violence. cheesy

Bottom line, it's not by force to live together with Yorubas in same country!

Wake up my friend!

1. Even a good number of your people are not sold to your dream. Albeit the possibility of getting it peacefully is very slim and close to non existence.

2. The day a declaration of Biara is made without a peaceful agreement, I expect a good number of your people to abandon their investments and move home else they become the 1st set of casualties. And be informed, the battle will be fought on your ground (as usual) and innocent casualties will be from your land.

3. It is not by force to live together and I am indifferent to separate nations, but no blood of any member of my family is worth the sacrifice as long as I believe my region can continue to develop even with the resent imperfect system while peacefully seeking for greater autonomy.

4. Bro I doubt you have any idea what Asari and some of your are calling for. War is not funny.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by DaBullIT(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
jamillion:
First, I need to find the force that kept nigeria together all this while despite Their tribal and religious differences....who has the idea ple?
What you are looking for is one love , The desire to live, and co-exist peacefully, the reason why they are rolling out that drum of war is greed, Oyil money , eventually the minorities will be wasted, youths wasted, there'll be no work force for building their country and when the country fails again , they'll say they were massacred

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Chiaka(f): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
We have become too deep to segregate. I believe with the older generation phasing out, the ugly tribal factor will phase out as well...

It has to start now or will get worse even with more education.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Demmzy15(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Macelliot:

My bro has the Full Nigeria-Biafra war disc in his House...
Foreign Soldiers fought for Nigeria...
Israel supported the Biafra Soldiers with ammunitions... Many Nigerians soldiers lost their lifes....
Apart from the food-Starvation that hitted the Biafrans camps(which was caused by Awolowo's betrayer), the Nigerians Soldiers lost more lifes than the Biafran Soldiers....
Please gimme ur source!!! Stop giving yourself hope, biafrian soldiers ran. Some of them had never seen an armor tank, they were scared and ran others were killed!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Akpan107(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:

The population becomes and advantage if and when they buy into the national philosophy.

A country when sizeable proportion of it's citizen live in morbid fear and distrust themselves can NEVER form a cohesive nations. Nigeria is such country - big population, but different ideology! Sadly after over 100 years of living together, Nigeria is still not a nation for all of it citizens.

Nigeria is better of with citizens who agreed to live with each other and who imbibes with the national philosophy. The sooner the country is divided into smaller cohesive nations the better for the people in it's geographic space.
Nigeria is actually not one!

Make everybody go their seperate ways abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by tonychristopher: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Arise O compatriot,Nigeria call obey.

This is only thing that I have to say, Proudly Nigerian,Proudly Igbo Man,Proudly Abia state.

Biafra my azz. Cowards can never deceive the new generation of Nigerians from Igbo tribe again.

United we stand.

Sai Buhari.

Ewu sabo

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
yes you are missing something. we hate each other. we are only pretending on the streets. make yawa gas now you go understand what I'm talking about

but you can only speak for yourself, right?

and if you hate the other why not just relocate to your region where love abounds....e.g. like in aba

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by DaBullIT(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
eCollynzo:
Who is talking about war? I ask again, why must you fight a war to keep Igbos together with you?
What is the secret?

worefa , didn't you just ask rotimi if he can handle a gun ? saying sW runs mad when they hear biafra, abi your memory is on auto delete ni ??

If you say you did not talk about war, who am i to judge you ? and that question is a subject on human/national relations, google it and read it
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by millionaireman: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
The latest picture of Asari Dokubo, sitting beside a Biafran flag and with 2 leopards hide and ivory tusk (Symbolic to the Biafran coat of arms.) Less than a month ago the Ex-Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo had a private meeting with the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazurike at Buguma Toru LGA of Rivers State recently.

Only time will tell from what will unravel soon.......

BIAFRA GOVERNED BY FISCAL FEDERALISM WITH RESOURCE CONTROL SHALL UNRAVEL anytime sooner or after Yoruba declares Oduduwa Republic - as Buhari's vindictive and north-based interests in power unravel.

At that point, far-northern Nigeria which indirectly drew the borders of its Arewa Sharia Republic in 2000 with adopting sharia criminal laws, shall quietly have its desired country; and other country's may possibly emerge from anywhere in the present fraud called Nigeria.

The present 36 states + Abuja political structure crafted by northern soldiers to make far-north leaders determine what can happen in Nigeria; and legalized with a 1999 constitution supervised by northern soldiers, and which can no longer be remade in a National Assembly - they are the most annoying fraud about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Chiaka(f): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
are you scared to discuss biafra ?

all y'all native citizen's of biafra .

please do not fold your hands and watch them shout you down ,do not fall for their write up's .

long live biafra grin

Who People who only war war with mouth??
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ezemust:
correction.2million Igbo civilians.de cant face the Biafran Army
...what difference does it make!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
mazeltov:
i dnt like commenting on any biafra thread but i must be sincere, you guys are joker
Like Awolowo who sold his soul to the Hausa/fulanis, and serve them like slave till his death

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by tonychristopher: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
nduchucks:

This is a disappointing strategy. Igbos are brave and do not play second fiddle to anyone, let alone Asari.

While I disagree with your assessment, I don't understand why Igbo leaders will not lead the struggle if they truly believe in the cause. Igbos are not known as cowards, so please do not start attributing acts of cowardice to Igbos. embarassed

The last biafra they said they were not consulted so we think let them start it up and u should know that nobody bullies the igbo na

So they must have a sense of belonging and biafra isn't an igbo affair

Biafra isn't an igbo name ...it was an ijaw man that suggested the name

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chiaka:

Who People who only war war with mouth??

grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Chiaka(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:

Remember when ACN, CPC and APGA merged, they changed, not entirely the symbolism and colors of their flags to match the status quo... There's no smoke without fire... Explain the 2 leopards hide and the ivory which are not symbolic to Ijaw culture

They mustn't stick to symbols can be changed . It looks more like a shrine. lol! can be modified its not hard and fast rule
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Chiaka(f): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
The latest picture of Asari Dokubo, sitting beside a Biafran flag and with 2 leopards hide and ivory tusk (Symbolic to the Biafran coat of arms.) Less than a month ago the Ex-Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo had a private meeting with the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazurike at Buguma Toru LGA of Rivers State recently.

Only time will tell from what will unravel soon.......

Source of this post or I don't belivit!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Omotolu:
These folks never move on with their lives after they were massacred in the Nigeria-Biafra war. Small time,you people will say Nigeria kill you. Best wishes in your new aspirations.
Bring it on mad cow
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Geedhey(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Gej is still there ....there is timing
so u think it took him 6 years to realize it or what?.... Bro i don't know how old you are but if you ask and average man that witness the civil war he would tell u it ain't a child's play. So for as many as have lil change coming their way and they can use their phone ranting online should thread with caution. Like i told you if Biafra was going to be actualized it would have long ago. Now is just people seeking for relevance and personal interest where the coming government can make them head of some sort.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by ezeagu(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Orikinla:
So,because President Goodluck Jonathan lost his desperate bid for a second term, the sore losers are now misbehaving like kids who have been spanked for being too greedy?
See who is talking of Biafra when he has contributed little or nothing to the welfare of Igbos from the millions of dollars President Jonathan has been giving him since 2009 to date.

[size=18pt]Please it's not "Igbos" it's Biafrans.[/size]
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:

The population becomes and advantage if and when they buy into the national philosophy.

A country when sizeable proportion of it's citizen live in morbid fear and distrust themselves can NEVER form a cohesive nations. Nigeria is such country - big population, but different ideology! Sadly after over 100 years of living together, Nigeria is still not a nation for all of it citizens.

Nigeria is better of with citizens who agreed to live with each other and who imbibes with the national philosophy. The sooner the country is divided into smaller cohesive nations the better for the people in it's geographic space.

Guy you make sense dire. I've been following your argument with keen interest and am loving the maturity you both displayed.

However, I am buying to your idea cause Nigeria will be better if fragmented. The "one Nigeria" phrase is a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Ewu sabo

Nkapi,Go and fight alone. Nwa mpi. No single blood of an Igbo man worth a selfish dream of anyone.

Naija forever.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by kingthreat(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Most Biafrans on Nairaland are so dull that they cannot even identify their flag grin grin grin grin grin
That's Asari's Niger-Delta flag if you must know
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by sukkot: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
i dont understand this quest for biafra. every igbo should move back to igboland and there you have your biafra. and you didnt even have to fire a single bullet for it. or am i missing something ? is there something preventing igbos from moving back home and actualizaing this biafra ? all you have to do is go to biafra and live amongst each other and there you have your biafra. right ? or am i offering a simplified solution ? tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.