Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Two Types Of Gullible Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Types Of Gullible Girls (2980 Views)

There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) / What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? / Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Types Of Gullible Girls by SleekyP(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
cry
Re: Two Types Of Gullible Girls by Emodeee: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
angry
95%??
Wrong statistics!!

Secondary.school level?? False everything!!!

Okay?? How did you come about the 95%

at what level were u deflowered?
Re: Two Types Of Gullible Girls by Emodeee: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
MzNelly:
I am not gullible, Emodee.
You should know better.

at what age were u deflowered? Be sincere. Dn't tell me u r a virgin.
Re: Two Types Of Gullible Girls by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 29, 2015
op ya mates dey write ten na only two u see write, na wa o angry angry angry angry angry angrygo do research well well

1 Like

Re: Two Types Of Gullible Girls by justmag(m): 12:08am On Apr 29, 2015
Why on earth wud a grown man chase secondary skool girls? What is this world coming too. Just because you kno u are not man enuff to chase women in your own league. ..you opt for young girl. angry

1 Like

Re: Two Types Of Gullible Girls by UncleLondon: 12:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Emodeee:

at what level were u deflowered?

What kind of girl answers such question on a public forum.
Re: Two Types Of Gullible Girls by Emodeee: 12:31am On Apr 29, 2015
UncleLondon:

What kind of girl answers such question on a public forum.

Unclelondon, I jez want to use her as a tool to substantiate the facts above. I knw she won't reply, dats y I asked. I guess guilty conscience is disturbing her right nw.
Re: Two Types Of Gullible Girls by Emodeee: 1:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go to the headquarters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Proven) How To Coarse Cheats Into Confessing / Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry / ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.