Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry (2978 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by RAKITIC: 5:23pm On May 29, 2015
I think one of the main reason for pre-marital sex is when young boys and girls enter into a relationship when they are not matured enough for marriage. I wonder what a 18yrs old boy that cannot afford a #100 recharge card on his own without his parents is doing in a relationship with a girl than is probably younger than her. What is else do they have to gain in this relationship apart from sex. It think relationship is for matured minds, a man that can successfully feed himself and take care of himself not a boy/girl that still depends on his/her parent for pocket money.

1 Like

Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Svenn(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
I'm here to read comments.
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by nairamaverick(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2015
Those of you that can't afford #100 credit and are in a relationship come and defend yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Mhizkel(f): 5:50pm On May 29, 2015
Aside from the younger age aspect, relationship before marriage is advisable..It enables you know more about the person you dealing it..You can't walk up to a lady you meeting for the first time and say ''Please marry me'' or ''Will you marry me''..
You definately have to be in a relationship with her before bringing up marriage issue...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
Lol let's ask d ladies... I wonder why dey r deceivn demselves
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by 2dice(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
Ok ... Lemme Park mylegWagen here ...
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
Aside from the younger age aspect, relationship before marriage is advisable..It enables you know more about the person you dealing it..You can't walk up to a lady you meeting for the first time and say ''Please marry me'' or ''Will you marry me''..
You definately have to be in a relationship with her before bringing up marriage issue...

Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Mhizkel(f): 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=6ty6ix post=34220070][/quote] cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by brize(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2015
#Real estate, land so affordable. Consult the agent
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Rapsodee(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
nice one!
Don't wanna set age limit for relationships but its good to be in one before marriage esp when premarital sex and gold-digging is excluded.
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Pheals(f): 6:10pm On May 29, 2015
Story story!!

Children : Story !
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Mhizkel(f): 6:13pm On May 29, 2015
Rapsodee:
nice one!
cheesy
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by MzzTega(f): 6:22pm On May 29, 2015
18yr old boy dating a girl his age or less sounds crazy.
Yeah! it does sounds crazy.
But i have heard and seen couples who started at such tender age and are married now. They do share their testimonies. And most of them told us how the relationship was free from pre marital sex.

If they can do it,Why can't we?

It just depends on the mindset.
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by CashdownNG: 6:23pm On May 29, 2015
rakitic lol!!!
anyway for those with power issues kindly get your powerbanks
2600mah-1000 5600mah- 1600
combo 2500
pics available and on whatsapp, 08184128294
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 29, 2015
Once more, i agree with the op. Being in a romantic relationship at a tender age affects intellectual capabilities. One of the main reasons nigeria is so behind is because there are not enough brilliant people that are ready to abstain from romantic commitments till they have made their mark.
It's a bitter truth.
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by czarr(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2015
we should promote f.w.b and casual sex,(with protection of course),till u r emotionally matured and have a stable income,....do not label anything as a relationship,secret:

girls are the pple really pushing this relationship shit,to be able to fvck around,under the guise of *he is my boyfriend*....den they have so many boyfriends, its their coverage so they won't be labeled sluts..

thank me later

1 Like

Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by RAKITIC: 8:57pm On May 29, 2015
MzzTega:
18yr old boy dating a girl his age or less sounds crazy.
Yeah! it does sounds crazy.
But i have heard and seen couples who started at such tender age and are married now. They do share their testimonies. And most of them told us how the relationship was free from pre marital sex.

If they can do it,Why can't we?

It just depends on the mindset.

how many of that scenario have u seen , dis is the main reason u see a 25yrs old girl with 6-7 ex boyfriend . Tell me wat is 19yrs old boy that has nothing apart from his WAEC result doin in a relationship wen it is very sure his is nt getting married in the 7-8 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by RAKITIC: 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
czarr:
we should promote f.w.b and casual sex,(with protection of course),till u r emotionally matured and have a stable income,....do not label anything as a relationship,secret:

girls are the pple really pushing this relationship shit,to be able to fvck around,under the guise of *he is my boyfriend*....den they have so many boyfriends, its their coverage so they won't be labeled sluts..

thank me later
dont mind them dats Ɣ u see a 23yrs old girl with 6 ex-boifriend

1 Like

Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by MrsChima(f): 9:00pm On May 29, 2015
I don't know why people marry when they aren't ready or needs to be married!

1 Like

Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by RAKITIC: 9:10pm On May 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
i neva said relationship before marriage is not advisable. D question is what is someone that is not matured intelletually, financially doin in a relationship. Someone dat still depends on his or her parent for minor things like recharge cards , feeding etc doin in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Les: 9:58pm On May 29, 2015
Op, why go to burial when you aint ready to die?
Teempakguy:
Once more, i agree with the op. Being in a romantic relationship at a tender age affects intellectual capabilities. One of the main reasons nigeria is so behind is because there are not enough brilliant people that are ready to abstain from romantic commitments till they have made their mark.
It's a bitter truth.
this is a very big lie and a baseless facts, who told you there aint enough brilliant ppl in 9ja, do you limit ur nl life to romance section alone?? Try visiting the education section, thanks!!!
RAKITIC:
i neva said relationship before marriage is not advisable. D question is what is someone that is not matured intelletually, financially doin in a relationship. Someone dat still depends on his or her parent for minor things like recharge cards , feeding etc doin in a relationship.
in all my life, the only person I loved, love, still love and think Ill forever love is the first person I had a relationship with at about 16yrs of age, now 20something and after numerous, uncountable relationships, my affection for my first Ex is still strong. Lemme stop here but what I'm tryna say is that, young relationships are sometimes the best, do the maths, esp for ppl like me who are moved by trust, solid trust! And also, I believe there's no specification for a real romantic relationship, just keep the fire burning. Who's gon be poor gon be poor, it shouldn't affect their relationship, dazall!!

Seun, lalasticlala please o, my acct can't stay logged in in my phone, it started when I used the logout all something. Do something o.
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by TrishaP(f): 10:22pm On May 29, 2015

People go into relationships for different reasons,
For companionship, friendship, sex, money, marriage, experience etc...It isn't really necessary for someone to be matured enough before embarking on it.
Most people even develop the maturity while in the relationship because it is a lesson already. It's left for the person to be aware of what he/she is going in for.
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Mhizkel(f): 11:56pm On May 29, 2015
RAKITIC:
Then you should rather change your topic!
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by loomer: 4:05am On May 30, 2015
So make I wait till I wan marry befor I enter into a relationship so that I go by mistake jam ur mama
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Nobody: 11:46am On May 30, 2015
Les:
Op, why go to burial when you aint ready to die?this is a very big lie and a baseless facts, who told you there aint enough brilliant ppl in 9ja, do you limit ur nl life to romance section alone?? Try visiting the education section, thanks!!!in all my life, the only person I loved, love, still love and think Ill forever love is the first person I had a relationship with at about 16yrs of age, now 20something and after numerous, uncountable relationships, my affection for my first Ex is still strong. Lemme stop here but what I'm tryna say is that, young relationships are sometimes the best, do the maths, esp for ppl like me who are moved by trust, solid trust! And also, I believe there's no specification for a real romantic relationship, just keep the fire burning. Who's gon be poor gon be poor, it shouldn't affect their relationship, dazall!!

Seun, lalasticlala please o, my acct can't stay logged in in my phone, it started when I used the logout all something. Do something o.
That is not what i said, read my post again.
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Les: 11:58am On May 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
That is not what i said, read my post again.
yea I read it and I summarize, there's no prerequisite for romantic relationship!!
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 30, 2015
Les:
yea I read it and I summarize, there's no prerequisite for romantic relationship!!
What are you saying? I said that being in a romantic relationship at a tender age affects intellectual capabilities. You think I don't know what I am saying?
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Les: 12:13pm On May 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
What are you saying? I said that being in a romantic relationship at a tender age affects intellectual capabilities. You think I don't know what I am saying?
oops, mistook you for the op..... To ur case, bring out solid scientific facts to back up ur claims and not just ur assumption. You further said there aint enough brilliant ppl in nigeria because Nigerians engage in juvenile relationships and I also countered ur claim by telling you to go visit the education section cos if you do, you wouldn't be saying that. If you think there are enough brilliant ppl in the western word, why not try compare their level of juvenile retionships to that of Nigeria!!
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 30, 2015
Les:
oops, mistook you for the op..... To ur case, bring out solid scientific facts to back up ur claims and not just ur assumption. You further said there aint enough brilliant ppl in nigeria because Nigerians engage in juvenile relationships and I also countered ur claim by telling you to go visit the education section cos if you do, you wouldn't be saying that. If you think there are enough brilliant ppl in the western word, why not try compare their level of juvenile retionships to that of Nigeria!!
these people you are talking about, are they under 18?
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Les: 12:48pm On May 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
these people you are talking about, are they under 18?
even if they are above 18, they were once under 18. Relationship has no averse effect on brilliance, like someone said, some get matured while in it. Haven't you come across 1st class graduates atrributing their success to their bfs/gfs??
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 30, 2015
Mhizkel:

Gbam!
Re: Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 30, 2015
Les:
even if they are above 18, they were once under 18. Relationship has no averse effect on brilliance, like someone said, some get matured while in it. Haven't you come across 1st class graduates atrributing their success to their bfs/gfs??
chillax. Again, I did not say that. I said, there are brilliant people but not enough of them are ready to forgo romance so they can make their mark. That was a different statement. Most of the time, you just have to drop love and focus on how to make the world a better place.

I then said, being in a romantic relationship at a tender age affects intellectual capabilities. When I was in secondary school, many of my friends, brilliant people too. Started having girlfriends during our last year. Because of this, they couldn't study, they spent the nights calling, they in short, were too occupied. It affected them. Now, years after, they have girlfriends, but, they can cope because they are now mature enough to handle it. The truth is, as a teenager, you are simply not equipped to juggle academics and romance together. One must surely give way for another. I have seen it happening firsthand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Somethings You Do That Destroys Your Sperm! / Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed / Urgent!!! Pls How Can I Make My Penis Bigger & Stronger Without Harm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.