Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Slept With A Ghost - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Slept With A Ghost (5469 Views)

‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With A Ghost by izoneb(f): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2006
Thanks Ugonna.Ultimately,for all who believe,please always plead the blood of Jesus before you go to bed.If u are covered with the Mighty blood every power of darkness will flee from you.It is well.These things are real but often exaggerated.At the mention of that Name every knee must bow.
Re: I Slept With A Ghost by omo(f): 1:40am On Sep 14, 2006
Amen o!
Re: I Slept With A Ghost by Pain(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2006
The Ghost Was False If It Didnt Leave Pain Behind. angry
Re: I Slept With A Ghost by ses(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2006
your grandpa was probably a very good friend of elton john and luther vandross. any way thanks for that piece of information. i now know that even ghosts are gay. i pity elton john's pips when he dies.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Ghost by Uche2nna(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2006
ses:

your grandpa was probably a very good friend of elton john and luther vandross. any way thanks for that piece of information. i now know that even ghosts are gay. i pity elton john's pips when he dies.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Ghost by pymexys(f): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2006
guys,for those of u who dont want 2 believe it,this thing is for real.this has nothing to do with sleeping position,sleeping paralysis or blood flow.i've experienced it twice myself.its not cos one's tired or u slept in a position that obstructed blood flow to part of your body,u could be perfectly alright(i.e not tired n sleeping well),u will actually feel eing pressed down all over your body,head 2 toe,u cant move,u cant even speak or shout whae u try to,your throat is blocked somehow,then sometimes u ear a high pitched sound u alone can hear,beeps or continous,all these happening in your consciousness.u might be asleep or aout to sleep when it starts,but u'll wakeup when its on.i'm not hoping 4 anyone to have an experience.i had to struggle hard (to shout and to move/get it off me),n with Gods help i overcame it.my brother sleeping next to me didnt know what wa happening,he only heard when i was finaly able to shout out.i've heard other pple's experience too,i dont understand what it is,i've always wanted alway wanted to know more about it,even to write bbc to investigate it.but all what i know is that its spiritual,and we all need to draw closer to God.peace.
Re: I Slept With A Ghost by Pain(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2006
Clap 4 yourself.
Re: I Slept With A Ghost by olutomiwa(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2006
U slept wid a ghost{abi na goat u mean?}and so wot?wot has it got 2 do wid us?i just want u 2 tell me did u enjoy d THN and how many ROUNDS una do?, ewu GHOST MASTER.
Re: I Slept With A Ghost by pymexys(f): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2006
it sounds funny abi?dis is erious o!i'll prefer to call it a spiritual attack from d evil forces,& not sleeping with a ghost.and d devil usually attacks Gods true children,not any of his(devil's)own.if ure a christian,advise me on how to be stronger in my faith.n u guys should b praying 4 us n not making fun of us.
Re: I Slept With A Ghost by pannyman(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2009
I have experienced this phenomenon many times. Whenever it happens there is nobody awake around to help you out. This makes me think it is not a purely biological thing.
Re: I Slept With A Ghost by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2009
Plea the Blooood of Jesus!
Re: I Slept With A Ghost by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2009
Why did u guys wake this thread up again? Op, Dotmance hasnt even been active for almost a yr now. cool
Re: I Slept With A Ghost by cvibe: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2009
You said u like adventure grin,now u r scared,u shouldn't adventurers r always prepared for wat so eva,but guy i think u need to move closer to God because in d cos of ur seekin adventures,who knows undecided
Watch and pray,it helps cool
Re: I Slept With A Ghost by vanitty: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2009
I think it is just a dream
There are times i have those dreams that i can't move, i feel something is weighin me down e.t.c it seems so real that i even called the name of Jesus in real life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blood Sacrifice For Wealth, Life Partner, Child Bearing, Good Health, Long Life / Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? / The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Atheism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.