Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend (6812 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by DuchessLily(f): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

ok i got yur point but
U puting the blame on the poor dude ...the girl might have been the cause.. We dont knw the full story

No doubt the girl is a bad girl,

but its d guy who was helped and fed by his friend and yet went back to back stab him by sleeping with his babe. Its not as if it happened once oo
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by ministrel: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2015
jes tell ur frnd 2 come visit is girl frnd n let em talk its not ur place to tell wu is cheating or not oo...because at the end of the day if they scatter, the girl wld blame u and if they settle it, both of em wld blame u...bottom line is u wld b at fault afta...buh if ur frnd finds out on his own that wld b better....
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:

One Word....

[size=40pt]MAGUN[/size] grin
no be me go sha lay d magun abi :s
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

but its d guy who was helped and fed by his friend and yet went back to back stab him by sleeping with his babe. Its not as if it happened once oo
person wey still sleep d babe side ysday
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by KingTom(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
adedeji65:
no be me go sha lay d magun abi :s
Magun is good! Magun all the way! grin
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

one of d reason 9ja guys runs from marriage...all doing babymama shii... The ladies ain't helping matters @ all
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by DuchessLily(f): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2015
2dice:

one of d reason 9ja guys runs from marriage...all doing babymama shii... The ladies ain't helping matters @ all

Yeah d ladies ain't helping matters, same with d guys

1 Like

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

Yeah d ladies ain't helping matters, same with d guys
it is more to the ladies side
imagine my friend's gf asked me if my friend wasn't her bf will i have wooed her... Omo i freeze
all because dey had one small misunderstanding...
Iffa say Yes..wht do you think might happen
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Vikky014(f): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2015
adedeji65:
I think the babe is on a revenge mission, very likely.........cus Dayo's friend borke the babe's friends heart too after their. almost a year couple's life
This is one of d reasons why NYSC shld b scrapped!!Well i will do mine nxt year. embarassed
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Vikky014:
This is one of d reasons why NYSC shld b scrapped!!Well i will do mine nxt year. embarassed
me don tlk say, if my babe wn go service out of where am based it's over, I knw d shit I dey c for here oooh
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by tellwisdom: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2015
darmielola2:
God! imagine....they should be exposed

Do you have big yansh?? sad...Can we see?
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Vikky014(f): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2015
adedeji65:
me don tlk say, if my babe wn go service out of where am based it's over, I knw d shit I dey c for here oooh
lol. trust shld b d key. my friend jst finishd his and he didnt mess around tongue
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vikky014:
lol. trust shld b d key. my friend jst finishd his and he didnt mess around tongue
that's a guy, even a lady dat claimed to be engaged was fighting with a colleague over sugar daddy cheesy.... though I blame d govt for paying corps members very low, thnk God for bizness I for dey suffer too
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Vikky014(f): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
adedeji65:
that's a guy, even a lady dat claimed to be engaged was fighting with a colleague over sugar daddy cheesy.... though I blame d govt for paying corps members very low, thnk God for bizness I for dey suffer too
hmmmmmm. ok oo bt by his grace i will b a good girl during my service tongue
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by grimandevil: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
aerodee:
It would have been none of your business had it been that your friend did not ask you, failure to tell him will be betrayal and telling him too is kinda...

Confront Kola in a NICE way with elders around like your pastor or whoever but don't tell the friend yet. If he refuses to change....Tell.

But why the lady eff up like that? undecided undecided

Stewpid advice.

Guy without evidence tell kola abi whoever anonimosly . hide number change voice and tell your guy what his Bae d do. Simple
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by ABEngine(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
I hate to complicate things, but in a very friendly manner, I would urge him to get serious with his life. You can't say he isn't equally guilty of same. Keep your business safe and I, my nose.

1 Like

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Obinnio: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cholls:
my brother you must be a fool for keeping that kind of secret. C'mon pick-up the phone call your friend and tell him every shît going on at is back. That brother deserves some respect.
well said, do as this guy said. The bro deserve some respect, At times in life truth needs to be told to Good people no matter how hard it sound or heart broken he may be afterwards, Good guys deserve better. Tell him let him move on
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by mulattoclaro(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dating a girl during Nysc is not advisable. Most times they're nothing to write home about. Your friend should have known better. 97% of the girls you find during Nysc are girls who have lived useless, hopeless and wayward lives back in their university days and see Nysc as a leverage to trap innocent guys. I'm sure that's not even the first time kola has been blasting that beyotch. In my own opinion I will advise you set a trap for both of them and allow the dayo to catch them right in the act cos if you tell him he might not believe you. Some girls can be very foolish at times. Nysc is the last place to even look for a girlfriend cos most of the girls you find there are desperate bitches.
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
ABEngine:
I hate to complicate things, but in a very friendly manner, I would urge him to get serious with his life. You can't say he isn't equally guilty of same. Keep your business safe and I, my nose.
u mean, Dayo is guilty of d same....of all d corpers I knw Dayo is one of those that dint commit too many atrocities
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Dating a girl during Nysc is not advisable. Most times they're nothing to write home about. Your friend should have known better. 97% of the girls you find during Nysc are girls who have lived useless, hopeless and wayward lives back in their university days and see Nysc as a leverage to trap innocent guys. I'm sure that's not even the first time kola has been blasting that beyotch. In my own opinion I will advise you set a trap for both of them and allow the dayo to catch them right in the act cos if you tell him he might not believe you. Some girls can be very foolish at times. Nysc is the last place to even look for a girlfriend cos most of the girls you find there are desperate bitches.
u nailed it... even d ones I tot were good na coded parole dem dey do.... but d babe had a kind of control over men, as she turned dayo to dummy, kola sef is ffing d step...
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Obinnio:
well said, do as this guy said. The bro deserve some respect, At times in life truth needs to be told to Good people no matter how hard it sound or heart broken he may be afterwards, Good guys deserve better. Tell him let him move on
he knew he was bound to move on from that kinda parole........ he deserves no respect to me cus he already passed out, instead of establishing himslf somewhere else he decided to move in with a chick in a damn village, twasnt my biz den ND I tink it's nt even now #kinda
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by mulattoclaro(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
adedeji65:
u nailed it... even d ones I tot were good na coded parole dem dey do.... but d babe had a kind of control over men, as she turned dayo to dummy, kola sef is ffing d step...
I'm telling you. Any man that wants to live long shouldn't look for love in Nigeria. Nigerian ladies have lost it. Nysc has even made it worse. I got married on a Saturday and I didn't get married to a Nigerian but rather a Brazilian. I don't regret marrying a Brazilian. Infact it's even one of the best decisions I've made in my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm telling you. Any man that wants to live long shouldn't look for love in Nigeria. Nigerian ladies have lost it. Nysc has even made it worse. I got married on a Saturday and I didn't get married to a Nigerian but rather a Brazilian. I don't regret marrying a Brazilian. Infact it's even one of the best decisions I've made in my life.
abeg link me with her frnd asap..... I no get confidence in these chic's again
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by mulattoclaro(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
adedeji65:
abeg link me with her frnd asap..... I no get confidence in these chic's again
hahahhaa. Ok bros.

1 Like

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
adedeji65:
There is this dude called kola in my ppa, he was accommodated by Dayo when he got posted to his place of primary assignment. Dayo has a girlfriend, the babe is the same batch with kola. But the problem is that Dayo has passed out and done his pop as scheduled, but stayed back in his girlfriend's place and they were living a couple's life. Guess Dayo and his girlfriend had an issue before he traveled. Now kola is sleeping with Dayo's gf, of which am friends to both of them even the girlfriend. Just yesterday Dayo pinged me and asked me to tell what's going on between his babe and Kola, and told me to check on them but I told him I don't go to his girlfriend's house and it will look strange going there, even though I knew what was going on.
I need to know if I should tell my friend what's going on because he also accommodated me and fed me, when I was an otondo just like Kola.
Note; I dint use their real name here, to be on the safer side

So he was nice to you and you can't reciprocate!!! We pray against friends like you
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2015
kpolli:

So he was nice to you and you can't reciprocate!!! We pray against friends like you
go and die!!!! u think everybody runs his wide mouth like u, son of a w*hore*, I wuld tke insults... but no u calling me a bad friend, if u have served ur mother land u will be more experienced about this shit!! corpers fu*ck whosoever they imagine fu*ck*ing!!!!
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by aerodee(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
grimandevil:

Stewpid advice.

Guy without evidence tell kola abi whoever anonimosly . hide number change voice and tell your guy what his Bae d do. Simple

It is rather unfortunate that it is "Stewpid" to you, please check Matthew 18:15-17.
That's what guided my advice, sorry if you don't see it the same way.
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
adedeji65:
go and die!!!! u think everybody runs his wide mouth like u, son of a w*hore*, I wuld tke insults... but no u calling me a bad friend, if u have served ur mother land u will be more experienced about this shit!! corpers fu*ck whosoever they imagine fu*ck*ing!!!!

Is this one crazy? Why the insults??

So what are you? A good friend? Who watches another guy sleep with his "friend's" girlfriend and decide to lie about it to his friend...
Boy, you're not dependable.... If you like kill yourself but my words are the truth, you're a terrible friend.... I don't want a friend like you, see the excuse you gave... Corpers bang whosoever!

For your info, I served more than ages ago.... So don't deceive yourself that you're the only privileged one to have served.

And he tags it running his mouth grin grin cheesy cheesy

Little advice, notice how I laughed off your insults; it's called maturity and wisdom.... Pray for it
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
kpolli:

Is this one crazy? Why the insults??

So what are you? A good friend? Who watches another guy sleep with his "friend's" girlfriend and decide to lie about it to his friend...
Boy, you're not dependable.... If you like kill yourself but my words are the truth, you're a terrible friend.... I don't want a friend like you, see the excuse you gave... Corpers bang whosoever!

For your info, I served more than ages ago.... So don't deceive yourself that you're the only privileged one to have served.

And he tags it running his mouth grin grin cheesy cheesy

Little advice, notice how I laughed off your insults; it's called maturity and wisdom.... Pray for it
lmao ok make we finalize am, dey fuckin*g demselves is non of my business....if he finds out fine.. not from me...... dts another side of maturity brother kpolli.... I have left dre village as usual so anyting dey do dre is non of my biz
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
adedeji65:
lmao ok make we finalize am, dey fuckin*g demselves is non of my business....if he finds out fine.. not from me...... dts another side of maturity brother kpolli.... I have left dre village as usual so anyting dey do dre is non of my biz

Brother Adedeji, I agree most guys are like this... They distant themselves from this kinda issue (if I remember well I have done the same) but that was then.... I can allow my guy continue dating such but the moment I hear him say marriage, I will talk.... Because the moment you he finds out, you'll be blamed too... Lord knows I still blame those friends that knew my exes movements and let me deceive myself

1 Like

Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kini BIG DEAL? Aiye nse ru e. wink
Re: He Is Sleeping With His Friend's Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
meimoks:

I'll pretend that am not aware

Correct chick. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs / Yes I Will Marry You!! Its Time To Propose, U Need This! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.