Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? (7048 Views)

Exposed! See What Married Woman Did To Man Asking To Sleep With Her On Facebook / She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? / 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 10, 2015
milychocs:

Without meaning to be crude
..my problem at times is how to pretend I do not want se.x
cheesy
I remember one time, my boyfriend woke me up one night and asked me the meaning of "being in a relationship"
Apparently for me it meant doing "it" all the time
SMH
I had to start an essay on what it meant to be a girlfriend
(Sighs)
And no, I am not a nymph.o

Respected one(you know why I called u that), in a post of five sentences, u succeeded in using two difficult words -- crude and n.y.m.p.h.o -- and an irony, but u agreed with my [critics] that I was guilty of same. Lol. Now, ensure u shield your bf's identity, 'cause I may have to envy him someday. Lol no. 2. What am I saying sef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 10, 2015
MrsChima:

I asked because too many girls are complaining so I am curious to what the men will say in response.

Where are they complaining,on Nairaland or your place of work¿
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 10, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Guyz takeit as an initiative to sex wen u visit em

Loool grin,itz their fundamental & constitutional right,under the provisions of section 47,45 & 53 as regard the freedom to sex.
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by MrsChima(f): 6:45pm On May 10, 2015
sauceny:

Where are they complaining,on Nairaland or your place of work¿

Both.
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 12, 2015
Blastfinito:
Respected one(you know why I called u that), in a post of five sentences, u succeeded in using two difficult words -- crude and n.y.m.p.h.o -- and an irony, but u agreed with my [critics] that I was guilty of same. Lol. Now, ensure u shield your bf's identity, 'cause I may have to envy him someday. Lol no. 2. What am I saying sef.

grin
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Shininstar30(f): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrsChima:
If we say no..we are cheating.

If we say we are bleeding...we must hang up pad as proof.

If we have headache..we must take tablets and hold out breathe until they are finish.

why do we accept this ladies? sad angry

It really annoying and is giving me sleepless nite
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by skyfullofstars(f): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Well... I never get tired of it, in fact I always want more. I'm the one to ask him for more...
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Shininstar30(f): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Well... I never get tired of it, in fact I always want more. I'm the one to ask him for more...

Asking 4 more? smiley u neva see man wey sabi Bleep, na u go run grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rob Kardashian Shares More Nude Photos Of Blac Chyna (18+ / How To Make A Lady Desire For More!!!!!! / Video Of Two Slay Queens Caught Fighting In A Gutter Over A Male ‘customer’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.