Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? (7039 Views)

Exposed! See What Married Woman Did To Man Asking To Sleep With Her On Facebook / She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? / 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by MrsChima(f): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
If we say no..we are cheating.

If we say we are bleeding...we must hang up pad as proof.

If we have headache..we must take tablets and hold out breathe until they are finish.

why do we accept this ladies? sad angry
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by alberto2k(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Mhizizzy(f): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Simple

I wont visit my boyfriend wen I don't want to get down

4 Likes

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by temmy6996(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Simple

Na wa ooooo, ao old r u wey u don dey get boyfriend? It is wa 4 u ooooo
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by justmag(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
My dear, if you have to feel this way with your man then you are with the wrong one.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by naijaboiy: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
temmy6996:

Oga how that one take concern you? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by justmag(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Simple

so wrong! undecided
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Mhizizzy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
temmy6996:

Go ask amadioha undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
justmag:

so wrong! undecided
Agreed! very wrong. Sex shouldn't be the only thing you enjoy/do with your partner
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

If we have headache..we must take tablets and hold out breathe until they are finish.

things u do for the money...

Nobody asked anybody to go marry an animal

1 Like

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by MrsChima(f): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Lafies

Fixed it! undecided
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Aybee92(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
sex! sex! sex! undecided this sex thing is just overated...
by the e way #teamvirginrockz
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by MrsChima(f): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Nobody asked anybody to go marry an animal

Smh.
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by MrsChima(f): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
justmag:
My dear, if you have to feel this way with your man then you are with the wrong one.

I asked because too many girls are complaining so I am curious to what the men will say in response.
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Cholls(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
my sister mrs chima long time no sex nne how market.
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by MrsChima(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cholls:
my sister mrs chima long time no sex nne how market.

I dey good bro! how far na?
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Enegod(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Scientists a few years ago discovered that a certain food when consumed by women causes an almost 95% reduction in their sex drive... undecided
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Cholls(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

I dey good bro! how far na?
my sister i really miss you o. Where 190 and sexkillz
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Tattooboy: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

such guy aint considerate.
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by HolyHero: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Simple

shoro niyen?
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Mhizizzy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
justmag:

so wrong! undecided

Guyz takeit as an initiative to sex wen u visit em
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Mhizizzy(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
HolyHero:
shoro niyen?

No

Mo n pofo
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SLIDEwaxie:

[size=18pt]Nobody asked anybody to go marry an animal[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by peeparty(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
number 2 dou very true.why would they be tayad? u must do it ooo.
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by justmag(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Guyz takeit as an initiative to sex wen u visit em

Iam guessing you mean SOME guys, right?

1 Like

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by justmag(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

I asked because too many girls are complaining so I am curious to what the men will say in response.

given what you listed, I understand women need a break or personal time sometimes. I do know some women lie just because they feel some type of way about their partner at some point in time. If that is not the case, I think some girls should be willing to compromise because tomorrow he may not be in the mood as well. And if NOT BEING IN THE MOOD becomes a pattern the someone will mistake it for not being wanted.
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by IamOdin: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
justmag:

she's regretting d marriage,,what she said of her hubby 2day got me rolling with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by HolyHero: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

No

Mo n pofo
omo babalawo ni eh ni?
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by tintingz(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
temmy6996:

Do you know her age? undecided
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by ShirelleBaby: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by mekzyjoe(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
MRS CHIMA shocked shocked grin grin..I LUV U AND I DONT NO Y cheesy wink
Re: Ladies..do You Gets tired Of Your Man Asking For Sexx? by Mhizizzy(f): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
justmag:

Iam guessing you mean SOME guys, right?

Maybe some

Maybe all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ewooo!! What Is This Youth Corper Trying To Do (photos) / See What This Hot Lady Was Seen Doing Secretly In Her Bedroom (photos +video) / Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.