Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You (43086 Views)

Planning On Marrying Your Girlfriend? Here Are Some Signs You Must Watch Out For / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Vicalloyd(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Emodeee:
Dahyaw is nt interested in me. No wonder she is nt always replying ma calls. She told me dat she wz going to give me a missed call bt m yet to receive it. I ll "let her go" lyk dat song by passenger.

my brother pack up ooo...btw i love that passenger song ''you only know you love her,when yo let her go''

Confirm love song
Meanwhile rocking EKURO grin
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Penboy: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
9jatatafo:

Japan Visa scarce oooo. How many people you know that have obtained Japan visa and travel there unlike UK's and Yankee's own? Na serious yarn be this ooo.
lol! Na because opportunities no too dey Japan compared to the aforementioned.
You for mention Trindad and Tobago nah
grin
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by butanep(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Am getting tired of all this girls stories...

Who ladies help? Ladies are the one that ought to pass through the stress... of whether the guy like her or not...

What are ladies even offering? Some have nothing to offer except kitty cat...

I don't kill myself about ladies... let the ladies be killing themselves for me...

I have better things to do with my time... ladies are very easy to get this time... just know the right buttom to press, they will cluster around you N even give you in excess... you will even get tired...

Abeg make ladies park well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by salesRep: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by toprealman: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

same here..never experienced any yet.
YOU AND CHOLLS ARE BOTH IN YOUR EARLY TEENS. THE OP IS 106% CORRECT. TAKE NOTE!
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by DeRay98(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
elantraceey:
@2 it could be that she usually don't have airtime or she's not really the calling type.

@4 it also could be that she just shy or its something she seldomly do, i hardly take pictures with guys except it's a celebration or something, whether i'm interested in you or not.

Yea, as usual making excuses for your sister. But guys have always known these now.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by IamOdin: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
toprealman:
YOU AND CHOLLS ARE BOTH IN YOUR EARLY TEENS. THE OP IS 106% CORRECT. TAKE NOTE!

oboi u go school at all??.i didn't say op was wrong,i only said i've not experienced it yet.what's wrong in that..that i've not experienced motor accident does not mean it don't happen..free me oo cos mah blood dey hot,mah no wound u grin grin
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by setemi4ever(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
DanceVille:

cc:lalasticlala
she always like to talk about somtin easy wen u guys r talking about love.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Rapsodee(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
butanep:

Who ladies help? Ladies are the one that ought to pass through the stress... of whether the guy like her or not...

I don't kill myself about ladies... let the ladies be killing themselves for me...

I have better things to do with my time... ladies are very easy to get this time... just know the right buttom to press, they will cluster around you N even give you in excess... you will even get tired...

Sensible post
thumbs up
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by AROMATIC(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinaj:
ur no. 3 though

sometyms de turnout with frnds xo dat de can rate youtongue

nd alzo get acquainted wid u smiley

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by ClintonDal(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
alberto2k:
when a Lady ain't interested in you there are only two things involved undecided

itz either She friendzone u Or she familyzone you

if you're friendzoned - Mehn. . . you got little hope

if she familyzones u - bro you're completely Finito grin grin juss Carry your hook jejely begin look for another fish grin
GBAM!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by butanep(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Rapsodee:
Sensible post
thumbs up
Baba I hail...
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
butanep:

When you don grow feather!!!

You were dey always PM ladies for nairaland like mad.

I get one female username, and you PM ME.

I just dey sake my head for you
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by fajani(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
A GIRL LIKE THAT HAS NOT BEING RETURNING MY CALL, ALL WAT SHE COULD IS TO COMPLAIN ABT HER FINANCIAL PROB. SHE IS COMING NEXT WEEK COS I PROMISE HER SOMETHING.. SHOULD I SEX HER HER OR JUST LEAVE HER AND GO.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
DanceVille:

cc:lalasticlala
she finds you broke when you are broke
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by fredagu: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
wen u finally get her u Bleep living daylight out of her
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by elantraceey(f): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
daveP:

(turns and pours her more coffee)

Ive experienced 1/2 of these list. wink and she tries to plead when i react by staying silent/cutting off. Me eyes.......

(empties coffee kettle)

alot of what he said is true, i only pointed out the ones i didn't agree with.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by daveP(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
elantraceey:

alot of what he said is true, i only pointed out the ones i didn't agree with.
smiley that's allowed actually (exhales)

(turns and pours her more coffee) howdy?
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by KingTom(m): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
daveP:
; grin grin grin grin grin

cc:Kingtom
Ijebu stinginess is real! grin
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by daveP(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
Ijebu stinginess is real! grin
ah tell you

(turns and pours him more coffee)
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by KingTom(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2015
daveP:
ah tell you

(turns and pours him more coffee)
I'm immune grin
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by mysweetheart: 12:25am On May 01, 2015
alberto2k:
when a Lady ain't interested in you there are only two things involved undecided

if she familyzones u - bro you're completely Finito grin grin juss Carry your hook jejely begin look for another fish grin

I can't help but to laugh at this your comment. Are you talking from experience? LoL

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by wtfCode: 12:40am On May 01, 2015
too much discussions on ladies...nawaoo.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by playboyAIU(m): 1:03am On May 01, 2015
alberto2k:

guy abeg which one be friendzone and familyzone
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by LordDecency(m): 2:11am On May 01, 2015
Yhu hit the Head of the Nail...... Nice 1
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 3:56am On May 01, 2015
........well said cool

Guys, wise up!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Aystarz: 4:30am On May 01, 2015
justmag:
The worst part about this is...some guys will see all these signs and still try hard to get her. When you should just move on.

undecided

Most Naija guys are incredibly and hopelessly DUMB when it comes to 'female matters' - A SAD FACT.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by yussuf739: 6:47am On May 01, 2015
alberto2k:

pls wetin be friendzone/familyzone ooo? I be a learner ... embarassed
alberto2k:

pls wetin be friendzone/familyzone ooo? I be a learner ...
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by toprealman: 6:54am On May 01, 2015
IamOdin:

oboi u go school at all??.i didn't say op was wrong,i only said i've not experienced it yet.what's wrong in that..that i've not experienced motor accident does not mean it don't happen..free me oo cos mah blood dey hot,mah no wound u grin grin
you clearly have a serious inferiority complex issue. Best of luck in your NECO exam.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by butanep(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2015
Viciyus:

When you don grow feather!!!

You were dey always PM ladies for nairaland like mad.

I get one female username, and you PM ME.

I just dey sake my head for you
see you... those things are just for fun.... no serious attachment to it... that's why it is called social forum

Women is not my problem because I know the right buttom to press when I want to get them...
I don't do ghost friendship with a girl... by the way, why re you following me? Are you that jobless?
Leave your life ur way and leave others alone...
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 8:22am On May 01, 2015
Funny but true! smiley
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2015
I vow never to be treated as an unimportant person again.
fake girls ain't for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / Advice Urgently Needed! / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.