Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes (44702 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by DanceVille: 5:12pm On May 03, 2015
DanceVille:
1.IGBO GIRLS:
There must be plenty money, and less or no sex, she abandons you immediately a rich suitor comes calling....."Importer and Exporter thing"..
EDO GIRLS:
Will love and take care of you with her money, hoping one day, you will travel overseas and be rich.After Two years, and no plan is forth coming, she will dump your sorry ass, oh, I forgot .....lots of sex will be involved.
YORUBA GIRLS:
They love you with their body, soul and heart.Whether you are rich or poor, that's not their business.They will continue to support you even though you aint making progress.If a suitor comes around, majority will reject him and stick with you.Money is not their problem, but love.
Oh, plenty sex is guaranteed(well not all of them will give you sha).
TIV GIRLS:
Oh my God.From the first day of the relationship, be preparing for a break up.If you don't drink, smoke or club....You're a loser.They won't deny you of sex, but don't deny them money...unless you wanna share your girlfriend with a Politician(sugar daddy).If you're lucky, some may love you.
IDOMA GIRLS:
They're widely known as heartbreakers.Oh, you must prove your love 100% to them and expect little love from them.They love and hate sex, depending on the one you chose.You must also have money, but that's not a solid criteria.Lest I forget, be prepared to be used as an "Emotional Balancer".
HAUSA/KANURI/FULANI GIRLS:
Chai, they will start discussing marriage from the first week of the relationship.They love so foolishly, that they can sacrifice their comforts to you.They don't need your money.Most of them have rich parents and relatives.They want to have you as their Kings, while you treat them as Queens, sex is not a problem...
IGALA GIRLS:
Money and love goes hand in glove.They love for real, but you must have money.They tend to associate themselves with your everyday life.They give limited sex.
NUPE GIRLS:
They are very shy, lovely and caring.They don't know if money is existing, but am not sure if you will have sex as you desire.They are sometimes called "Wife materials".
IKWERRE GIRLS:
Na wa oo....Money is number one on their agendas.With money by your side, you will experience the kind of love you only dream of.I must warn you, there's a high probability you will lose your girlfriend at any given time.They are naturally attracted to the so called "Highest bidders".Unlike the Igbo girls, they give sex freely provided money is flowing freely....lolzz.
URHOBO/IJAW/ISOKO/ITSEKIRI GIRLS:
Hmmm, they are possessive and jealous.They love for real, even if you have little money.They have this belief "Money will come".They are vulnerable to "common low marriage"....a marriage where man and a woman lives together because she had an unwanted pregnancy.Sex is not a problem as long as you're faithful.
CALABAR/OGOJA GIRLS:
Chai chai, sex from the first day of the relationship is highly guanranteed.They present themselves as slaves to you, they derive joy in seeing their boyfriends getting satisfied sexually and "FooDilly".Popular opinion thinks these people don't like money, but I bet you....there's time whem money will be an issue.
Feel free to add your Guys..
Bashing and comments are also welcome..
DanceVille...
Cc:lalasticlala

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Loyalblak007(f): 5:15pm On May 03, 2015
False

19 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 03, 2015
Generalization laced with Fallacy.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Redoil: 5:16pm On May 03, 2015
What about nairaland gurls

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by eddysernal(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2015
wrong preception about calarba babes. i dunno whats wrong with you yobbos.you just keep yameering over and over about calarba babes and sex when igbo babes dey dere....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by DanceVille: 5:17pm On May 03, 2015
Prøøf?
Loyalblak007:
False

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Cutehector(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2015
Shoro niyen

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by McEwen(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Shoro niyen
Ase ni..lol grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 03, 2015
Loyalblak007:
False

I love your threads.
Educative and interesting.

Good job.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Mutuwa(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2015
Hausa girls..big fat black lie with a capital letter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 03, 2015
True facts! Op

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Loyalblak007(f): 5:23pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:

I love your threads.
Educative and interesting.

Good job.

My pleasure.. cool

*thumbsup*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by DanceVille: 5:24pm On May 03, 2015
Thanks dude..
Gregory77:
True facts! Op

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 03, 2015
Proudly Yoruba... cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by DaZion(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2015
Sure Op.... Igbo gals sha
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by DaZion(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2015
Enypie:
Proudly Yoruba... cheesy
Am also a yoruba..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by cyprus000: 5:29pm On May 03, 2015
[size=13pt]
@op.

To break bottle for your head dey hungry me.

Your only saviour be say I get low bathry,if not..na real internet gbege we go do for this provoking piece of shiit.

You can't just wake up and start tagging a whole group of people in such manner.

I don't blame you tho,I blame jonathan for allowing nigerians abuse the term "freedom of speech"..if na north korea you dey.

Dem for dun dey roast your scrotom for groundnut oil
[/size]

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by zealot4me(f): 5:30pm On May 03, 2015
DanceVille:
HAUSA/KANURI/FULANI GIRLS: Chai, they will start discussing marriage from the first week of the relationship.They love so foolishly, that they can sacrifice their comforts to you.They don't need your money.Most of them have rich parents and relatives.They want to have you as their Kings, while you treat them as Queens, sex is not a problem...

big lie

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by skylane: 5:31pm On May 03, 2015
Edo? My present edo gal I neva feel how her bosoms b self,she even tell me say if she marry she go stingy with sex,chinbai she neva gv me b4,thunder fire am,

23 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by DanceVille: 5:34pm On May 03, 2015
It isn't too late to break bottle for my head now...
Crétin!
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
@op.

To break bottle for your head dey hungry me.

Your only saviour be say I get low bathry,if not..na real internet gbege we go do for this provoking piece of shiit.

You can't just wake up and start tagging a whole group of people in such manner.

I don't blame you tho,I blame jonathan for letting nigerians abuse the term "freedom of speech"..if na north korea you dey.

Dem for dun dey roast your scrotom for groundnut oil
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by DanceVille: 5:36pm On May 03, 2015
Lol!
skylane:
Edo? My present edo gal I neva feel how her bosoms b self,she even tell me say if she marry she go stingy with sex,chinbai she neva gv me b4,thunder fire am,
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by funlord(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2015
The "11 laws of an ethnically confused average player!"

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by DanceVille: 5:40pm On May 03, 2015
Prøøf?
zealot4me:

big lie
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 03, 2015
ethnic bias thread

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by DaZion(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2015
eddysernal:
wrong preception about calarba babes. i dunno whats wrong with you yobbos.you just keep yameering over and over about calarba babes and sex when igbo babes dey dere....
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by ronald4lif(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2015
I find it highly disturbing when someone or a group of people falsely ascribe to Igbo girls as money lovers. The love for money-loving girls cut cross across every ethnic nationality in Nigeria and it's not limited to a particular tribe.

From my very limited experience within the Nigerian dating circle there's no ethnic group that their women aren't money lovers. Whoever or wherever this believe must have stemmed from got it wrong and it should be dismissed as fallacy like someone rightly pointed out.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by Mhizkel(f): 5:55pm On May 03, 2015
Those of you bashing the Op, remember he created this thread from his own perspective.. You also can create a thread and write otherwise..I respect the list tho! #Making sense
Thank God i'm yoruba cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by guente02(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by richidinho(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2015
Mstheeew...

Maaaaad people everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes by richidinho(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
Those of you bashing the Op, remember he created this thread from his own perspective.. You also can create a thread and write otherwise..I respect the list tho! #Making sense
Thank God i'm yoruba cheesy

U dirty be that

**$pit **

39 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.