Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You (43096 Views)

Planning On Marrying Your Girlfriend? Here Are Some Signs You Must Watch Out For / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by jeff105(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
if any girl show me any of those sign and i no live her make thurnder fire somebody
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by 9jatatafo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
She keeps her kpekus far and scarce like Japan Visa!

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
angry RUBBISH!!!

THIS IS THE MENTALITY OF A TYPICAL NAIJA GIRLS

ALL OF THEM ARE THE SHAME, EVEN IF THEM LIKE YOU OR NOT,

THEM TEND TO EXCAVATE YOU WHEN THEM KNOW EVEN THEM SELF NOT TALK LESS OF THERE FATHER, CAN'T BUY THE MATERIAL STUFF.

LET THEM KEEP DECEIVING THEM SELF.

USELESS SET OF WOMANBEINGS
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by funmo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ah No wonder
BOLUWATIFE AKINSOWON well done o o!!!
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by adonbilivit: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
karchiesbarbie

1 Like

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by XRAY21(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Orijin101:
you no get concerns? Which kind space booking be this
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Penboy: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
9jatatafo:
She keeps her kpekus far and scarce like Japan Visa!
hehe! Japan visa scarce ne?
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by 9jatatafo(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Penboy:
hehe! Japan visa scarce ne?

Japan Visa scarce oooo. How many people you know that have obtained Japan visa and travel there unlike UK's and Yankee's own? Na serious yarn be this ooo.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Very funny cos I see these signs in many girls I have dated b4 and I take it that they really want to have sex with me that's why they are acting up. Well I always hit and run, always I have never failed. [b][/b] smooth operator that's what I am called. cool

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Gdstryka(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
dis is 2ru, am a victim cheesy
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by HungerBAD: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
First she called me some days ago to inform me she was in the US, I said welcome.

she called me 4 days ago to request for some designers bags and shoes, l said they are too expensive for me.

Today she called asking for $1000. This girl must either be (A) depending on some juju (B) must think I have liked her from our university days (C) think I am stupid.

Funny thing is that I am in no way attracted to her.

IF I give this girl ONE DOLLAR make I get HUNCHBACK.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
jamex93:
and she will end up been killed by thunder at an unexpected time
too harsh
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by ClassyAdewumi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
justmag:
The worst part about this is...some guys will see all these signs and still try hard to get her. When you should just move on.

undecided
mumu guys dey sha
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by izzykingsley(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
I guess the number 2 n 4 hint true. If a girl truly likes u, when u call her, she always finds a way to call u back even if she does not HV airtime n most of the time they will flaunt their selfs to you.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Desmondkk(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
U are very correct my gf does no 1,6,8 nd 9.ok I see she die well today,thank God for naira land oo...so na one chance I dey since den.....infact relationship wit her ends today shocked
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by ClassyAdewumi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wetin concern me with all these epistles . I don't fall in love. I basically hit and run! So if they like me, or not, it is non of my business. The one and only girl I fell in love with broke my heart,I had good plans for her. But now I don't care joor. All players in the house say yeeee yeeee!

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Desmondkk(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

same here..never experienced any yet.
u guys should nt even pray to experience it,its a very ugly situation ooo.talking from experience though
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by daveP(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
elantraceey:
@2 it could be that she usually don't have airtime or she's not really the calling type.

@4 it also could be that she just shy or its something she seldomly do, i hardly take pictures with guys except it's a celebration or something, whether i'm interested in you or not.

(turns and pours her more coffee)

Ive experienced 1/2 of these list. wink and she tries to plead when i react by staying silent/cutting off. Me eyes.......

(empties coffee kettle)
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by daveP(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
First she called me some days ago to inform me she was in the US, I said welcome.

she called me 4 days ago to request for some designers bags and shoes, l said they are too expensive for me.

Today she called asking for $1000. This girl must either be (A) depending on some juju (B) must think I have liked her from our university days (C) think I am stupid.

Funny thing is that I am in no way attracted to her.

IF I give this girl ONE DOLLAR make I get HUNCHBACK.
; grin grin grin grin grin

cc:Kingtom
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija girls do all these.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by domwas2(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
elantraceey:
@2 it could be that she usually don't have airtime or she's not really the calling type.

@4 it also could be that she just shy or its something she seldomly do, i hardly take pictures with guys except it's a celebration or something, whether i'm interested in you or not.
Hmmm...I dnt trust girls like that
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by millionboi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
I dnt care...as far as I dey chop heer kpomo
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by BlackLeopard(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
@Millionboi guys like you are the reason we even need lists like this

@OP thanks for posting, imma check if I'm not missing some in dealing with girls.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by chidubem93(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
nice post
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nonny2J: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
So, fellow nairalanders wat are d signs dat tell wen a guy is not interested in a lady?
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by odikomo1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by help3852: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Ma, kindly explain what you mean by "the calling type"??

What if the guy is not also the calling type, who will now call, relationships are opportunities for us to grow, learn, compromise Etc.

Seriously if you don't call, then don't expect it.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Eljay24(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Friendzone is a bad place to be when you come you be like a Chicken out of hot water !

grin
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by ifedolapo57(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
But how do I forget about her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Needed! / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.