Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! (5246 Views)

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On May 11, 2015
yhusiee:
I've dated this guy for over a year now and we are kind of exclusive. He rarely goes to club because of the nature of his job and, I personally missed clubbing. Sooo, one friday night, we went clubbing with some of his colleagues and their girlfriends. Everybody was dancing and having fun, but I suddenly realised that I don't want to dance with anyone, except my date; not even my date's colleagues (bcs they kept grabbing my ass and hugging me forcefully). But he wanted to dance with his colleagues' girls (who were willingly and crazilly rubbing thier big asses on his crotch) and I felt jealous while he did that. The most annoying part was that he kept encouraging me to dance with other guys as if he wanted to dismiss me so he can rock those girls some more. I was sooo furious dt we had to go earlier than scheduled and I promised myself never to go clubbing again, at least not untill he changes. I tabled the matter before him the next day and he blamed it on ALCOHOL; IMAGINE!!! My question is this; "Will you, as a girl, let your bf's friends/colleagues grab ur ass all in the name of clubbing?" And for the guys; "Is it right to let your colleagues/friends to smooch your "personal" gf for clubbing sake?"
Hahaha. He was truly drunk and basically, as a guy is totally unethical.

What a funny question!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! by lilflipnerd: 8:13am On May 13, 2015
Dat ur small ass
Re: THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On May 13, 2015
Your b00bs is worth grabbing.

1 Like

Re: THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On May 13, 2015
seems your arse is too flat for his liking,wanted to feel some foam on his pen instead of the usual bricks you have as an arse,back to your question, what do you expect? if you enter the toilet won't you be expecting seeing shit?
Re: THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! by Rilwayne001: 8:51am On May 13, 2015
Liar angry
Re: THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! by OKNkanu(m): 1:06am On May 23, 2015
keep cooking lies
Re: THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! by Nobody: 1:32am On May 23, 2015
Shay d ass dat only shiit, p*e and b***d come out 4rm, eww
Re: THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! by Youngpo413: 8:23pm On May 04, 2016
yhusiee:
I've dated this guy for over a year now and we are kind of exclusive. He rarely goes to club because of the nature of his job and, I personally missed clubbing. Sooo, one friday night, we went clubbing with some of his colleagues and their girlfriends. Everybody was dancing and having fun, but I suddenly realised that I don't want to dance with anyone, except my date; not even my date's colleagues (bcs they kept grabbing my ass and hugging me forcefully). But he wanted to dance with his colleagues' girls (who were willingly and crazilly rubbing thier big asses on his crotch) and I felt jealous while he did that. The most annoying part was that he kept encouraging me to dance with other guys as if he wanted to dismiss me so he can rock those girls some more. I was sooo furious dt we had to go earlier than scheduled and I promised myself never to go clubbing again, at least not untill he changes. I tabled the matter before him the next day and he blamed it on ALCOHOL; IMAGINE!!! My question is this; "Will you, as a girl, let your bf's friends/colleagues grab ur ass all in the name of clubbing?" And for the guys; "Is it right to let your colleagues/friends to smooch your "personal" gf for clubbing sake?"
what will I gain from ass grabbing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You As A Guy Say 'I Love You' To Your Close Male Friend(s)? / Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) / London Opens New Nude Restaurant - All Customers Are Nude - See Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.