Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace (28988 Views)

Eve Esin Turns Cheetah In New Wild Photos / Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by ahf(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2009
The only conclusion is that one party is lying and one party is telling the truth.

Until we can ascertain which party is which, any statements would be subjective,
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by smooooooth: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2009
its soooooooo embarrasing, etim was a great player, better than okocah, just he was not disciplined and didnt have a successful career, i think okocha should apologise publicly. even if etim really stole his phone, he shld have disgraced him like that, he shld learn to help a brother in need. this tells you how stingy okocah is, and we shd not expect any project like kanu and other great footballers around the world are doing.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by Jingjong: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2009
Maybe the N100,000 Okocha gave him as xmas gift was too small. He would have emptied a bullion van into his and his wife's pockets that way, he would have been magnanimous enough to wade off any court case. Meanwhile, he must have used up the 100k in sm, king weewee's elder brother whose name starts with 'C'.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2009
Survival of the fittest.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by Outstrip(f): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2009
Is this a business arangement or is this guy his father. How can he pull him of a show that was already scheduled. Etim should take it all the way and sue that man also. The man sounds like an idiot asking Etim to apologise before he can work. Is it a school playground. SOme people are just plain illiterate it does not matter how much education they have. Mr Etim should dtand his ground and I sincerely believe that Okocha knew about the search. Why would a random person decide that they will start searching people's bags becasue another persons phone was stolen.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by hollandis(f): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2009
All I can say is this !!
TOYIN SUBAIR IS A BRAINLESS IDIOT
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by PAPABOMBOY: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2009
A whole Etim Essien nahim dem do like small boy like this----- chie!!!!

One yeye N100K I-phone dey miss for party ------so now,  make dem come sampam my wife nyash well well for I-phone because possibility dey say the way her bakassi look something really must dey inside grin grin .

Thunder fire dat person!!

Sha thank God say me I no get power----- because I for wire three hot slap for the person face wey dem send eh---GBOSA GBOSA GBOSA!!! before I go even tell dem to call Okocha out make I look am well----- tell am say next time im wan disrespect me or my family, make im no invite us come him house at all.

This nah disgrace.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by ekonibaje(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2009
pls am urging the ceo of hitv nigeria to employ back etim esin--dis matter is only matter  of two interest ,etim and jj okocha--nt hitv --pls am using dis medium to appeal to the ceo of hitv ,barrister toyin subair --and also toyin subair must write letter of apology to dis man etim--public to private--and apologize--dis case is already in court
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by desthan(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2009
If a man like Okocha throws a party and a guest complains of a missing fone, all he should do is call the guest in private, apologize and probably replace the handset, rather than gettin the whole guests searched, there's actually no wisdom in that, assuming people like mike adenuga, wole soyinka or even one of his former bolton's players were present, would he allow that. There's somthing really phony about this story. As for TONY he is just a pussy and one day he'll definately get f-u-c-k-e-d.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by ogbongzky(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2009
i don tire for this story self, na only God knows the truth about this wahala, na dem know shaaaa
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by webmaster3: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2009
How much is this IPhone sef. Common Iphone. Na wao.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by earTHMama: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2009
If a man like Okocha throws a party and a guest complains of a missing fone, all he should do is call the guest in private, apologize and probably replace the handset, rather than gettin the whole guests searched, there's actually no wisdom in that, assuming people like mike adenuga, wole soyinka or even one of his former bolton's players were present, would he allow that. There's somthing really phony about this story. As for TONY he is just a pussy and one day he'll definately get f-u-c-k-e-d.

You don't know whose phone was missing and the value of the information inside the phone which may too dangerous to leave in the hands of a stranger.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
Really sad story lipsrsealed
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
Etim Esin shut up! Its not Okocha's fault that you ruined your career.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by Carshopper(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
hmmm, i find this story interesting oooo, i see a twist in this theft story, i first heard it on a sports programme on TV and was hoping to get the rest gist as to who cari fone. 1st of all na just iphone dem dey find, second okocha says he had no hand in the search but if you go party and something happen who dem go call no be the host, 3rd toyin subair is a bleeped up CEO, etim should also sue his ass , wetin party and work place get in common? if the problem had happened in the premises of HITV then i would say toyin can suspend till the wahala is solved, but since it happened outside etim work place and it in no way change or affect his work then the suspension is out of place, instead make HITV support their staff them dey suspend the staff over apology , this shows that HITV do not protect their staffs.

i believe etim shld sue HITV and okocha, for crying out loud the true story has not been said and all the stories i don read for here have holes in them, if etim and the nigerian press reports the same story and okocha says anotherwhile toyin subair is reporting what okocha told him, WHO YOU GO BELIEVE, cheesy grin smiley

Yes etim was a great player and we have many who did not plan or use their careers well enough, but etim is making a stand and doing well as a sports analyst, why spoil that for him,

i rest my case, and  believe okocha should apologise and even pay compensation  grin cheesy

i hope i go get my own share oooooo ETIM
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by Carshopper(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2009
@davidylan

A LOT OF PPLE HAVE RUINED CAREERS, BUT ETIM IS PICKING UP FROM HIS MESS, SO HE SHLD NT SHUT UP BUT SPEAK THE TRUTH cheesy
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by earTHMama: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2009
Don't mind him. He is doing this because he knows that the typical Nigerian society will always side the poorer person out of pity. When i read comments like the one below, I discovered that he's just trying to make headlines.

He also said Okocha gave him N50,000 as Christmas gift and not N100,000 as reported and that the money was given before the incident.

“Again, it’s not about money. It’s about my integrity. The phone was not eventually found on me. I have a lovely wife and I’m not as poor as people think. If I need money I could go to former President Ibrahim Babangida who is the senior Maradona. We are only two in the country. He did things for me when I was playing for Nigeria. I have made name.

I made name before Okocha. Where was Okocha when Iwuanyanwu gave me a brand new car? Where was Okocha when I brought my first convertible into Nigeria? Obesere, the musician has a football academy, trying to develop football, Okocha has a night club. Is that how to work for football?
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by RichyBlacK(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2009
earTHMama:

You don't know whose phone was missing and the value of the information inside the phone which may too dangerous to leave in the hands of a stranger.

True that!
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by Carshopper(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2009
IT IS NOT A MATTER OF PPLE TAKING SIDES WITH THE POOR, IT IS ABOUT THE RIGHT THING, AND WAS RIGHT IS MISSING IN THE STORIES
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by benlay(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
i'm doing my research, the problem with black men has always been Pride & selfishness,that's why we remain like this.
We compete with one another too much and want bigger homage paid to us than the other.
we are going to ground zero even i'm not sure we are not, if we continue like this.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by cvibe: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
It's a shame to go celebrate with someone, only to be embarassed publicly by that same person
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by UNLEASHED(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2009
It's all "Act 1 Scene 2"
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by UNLEASHED(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2009
I mean it's framed!
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by ezego3(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2009
if i were Etim i'll sue HiTV and the toyin guy for another N100 million for even taking that stance and sacking him.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by benlay(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2009
nairalanders, pls let's read the whole gist b4 posting our commnets.
my pple say "we don't come back from court and still be friends" someone should tell etim, even for him to say Okocha gave him #50,000 and not #100,000 that same Okocha could not embarrass him for stealing a phone, let's us give that a thought, how much is a phone.
Etim just wanted to squeece Okocha out of his pockets.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by hbrednic: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2009
Etim's confession of eating and dinning with well known political country wreackers,
and his past attitude puts a minus in his integrity.
he had a better way of making N100millions,but he blew it.
trying to fish now in a friends pocket out of envy is not the way and should never be allowed.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by Sapphic: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2009
davidylan:

So because he has a ruined career is an excuse to be treated like a dog and labelled a Barawo abi? I'll try to keep in mind the fact that Nigeria is a country where poor people with ruined careers have to shut up and take crap because of their ruined careers. What a bleeping joke angry
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by Poj1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
Just some observations here:Okocha couldn't have been lying about; not being there when the searching was going on,about apologizing to Etim and his wife kissing Etim's wife regreting the incidence.There should be other people in the party who witnessed these happenings.Okocha with his status wouldn't lie sheepishlly like this even if he's as illiterate as some people think he is.
Etim is quite right with the integrity issue but considering the antecedent,going to court is a little too far(just my opinion) you cannot protect your integrity with a distorted story.
Toyin also goofed on this one,if Etim have a contract with him,will he have taken such action.You dont treat people like trash just because you're helping them.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by MrCrackles(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2009
I have read stories from both parties and i dont even know who is lying!

E don be
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by egoldman(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2009
If the mother of okocha was in that xmas party , would she be searched ?

and as for Tony , well tell him that etim was looking at me few days back with an evil eye  wink so that he would punish him for that too .
  it seems like working for him has become some kind of compulsory moral class  angry
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by igneus: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2009
Way I see it is this, are there  witnesses? If there are, what are they saying. I think this is what we should focus on and not whether somebody is rich or poor. It will be difficult for either side to bribe or manipulate every reporter or witnesses that are there. All in all it's a biiiiiiig SHAME.
Re: Etim Esin Sues JJ Okocha For Public Disgrace by justme3(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
This is the height of immaturity on the part of Okocha. Illiterate! Etim's lawsuit is in order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Chacha Eke Celebrates Birthday Of Ime Bishop Umoh / Ufuoma McDermott And Daughter, Kessiana Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.