Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] (21325 Views)

This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by falconey(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Matilda Quaye from Ghana is a student, model and
video vixen who claims to have the biggest Ukwu in
the continent.
Popularly known as ‘hipsy,’ they say she has the
largest hips in Ghana where she hails from. View
more amazingphotos of Matilda below…

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/so-gigantic-meet-matilda-the-girl-with-the-biggest-ukwu-in-africa-must-see-photos-2/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by echobee(f): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Nice
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by dharay88: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2015
lies...this ain't d biggest. cry

4 Likes

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2015
Mtcheeeew. Is this big
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by falconey(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:
undecided

not big enough? cool
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2015
falconey:

not big enough? cool

Who hips don help? undecided

2 Likes

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by sweettease(f): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2015
That first pic, see all the cellulite, I wonder how it will be without clothes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2015
falconey, you call diz ass the biggest
what if you see Mama Ebube's own, wah will you call it?
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by falconey(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Who hips don help? undecided

me!

It helps my sex career.
cool

2 Likes

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by falconey(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Orijin101:
falconey, you call diz ass the biggest
what if you see Mama Ebube's own, wah will you call it?

I no dey look person mama ass!

I'm a saint!!!
cool
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2015
falconey:

me!

It helps my sex career.
cool

How?
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2015
ive seen bigger tinz in yabatech cool
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by agarawu23(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2015
biggest??
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by falconey(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

How?

that's something to caress before the main event. cool

3 Likes

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by falconey(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2015
runzlord:
ive seen bigger tinz in yabatech cool

we are talking about big and curvy.....not kafayatu big and fatty. cool
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Its big but not the biggest. undecided
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2015
falconey:

that's something to caress before the main event. cool

cheesycheesy
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by falconey(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Its big but not the biggest. undecided

have you seen a bigger one? cool
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by tinuolababy(f): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2015
shocked shocked yeeeee
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by naijaboiy: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2015
falconey:

have you seen a bigger one? cool
Come to Uniben grin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Mhizkel(f): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2015
shocked Mine is bigger tho! cheesy
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Brugo(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

Checks her profile pic..... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Mhizkel(f): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2015
Brugo:

Checks her profile pic..... lipsrsealed
wink
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Omotayor123(f): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Not d biggest joor. I ve since as$ bigger dan dat for dis naija not to talk of Africa.

Saw one d other day and I almost.......... OMG!!!!
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by falconey(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

ma'am you are inviting PMs.....nairaland guys love butt! cool
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by falconey(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Come to Uniben grin

no wonder my pal there they always complain of carry over. cool

1 Like

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Camellia(f): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2015
smh....wat our priorities ave bcome...empty brain ..banging body

3 Likes

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by wiringdpt(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
You must be smoking calling this the biggest
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by falconey(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
wiringdpt:
You must be smoking calling this the biggest

if you have one bigger than this let us see. cool
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by kinglekan: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:
undecided

Wad happened to ur "humour hormones?" undecided
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by TheMan3: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / How To Find A Good Husband / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.