Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] (21357 Views)

This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by mrpackager(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
undecidedSMH Check diz out! grin Nairaland.com/Rokiatu
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by stephenqueen: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:

[size=30]MUMU[/size] grin grin grin
Maluu oshi gringrin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by KingTom(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Maluu oshi gringrin
grin grin grin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Omotayor123(f): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
LushGreenz:

And in words,what exactly went through your mind?
You know,I've always wondered what exactly ladies think or feel when they see asses that surpasses what they carry
I mean a big round mound of "BSc-ass" intimidating your "JSS1- ass"
Lol. I call it old age regret #
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by LushGreenz: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lol. I call it old age regret #
You bad!
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Mhizkel(f): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
IamOdin:

lolxx,,idi0t
Lmao...Nicompoo
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Mhizkel(f): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
DonX001:

If they put 3 of yours together, with a pillow added as 'jara', e still no go reach.
sad
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lmao...Nicompoo
na latin u speak? grin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
falconey:

ma'am you are inviting PMs.....nairaland guys love butt! cool
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.