Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] (21362 Views)

This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Wad happened to ur "humour hormones?" undecided

They have been replaced by anti-bullshit hormones undecided
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmm, it's big. Too big, in fact. But not the biggest.
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by mazeltov(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
shocked Mine is bigger tho! cheesy
ur own be like sliced bread
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by mazeltov(m): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Rokiatu big pass this one na
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
falconey:

we are talking about big and curvy.....not kafayatu big and fatty. cool
Please pay a visit to yabatech, that's all I would say
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
falconey:
Matilda Quaye from Ghana is a student, model and
video vixen who claims to have the biggest Ukwu in
the continent.
Popularly known as ‘hipsy,’ they say she has the
largest hips in Ghana where she hails from. View
more amazingphotos of Matilda below…

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/so-gigantic-meet-matilda-the-girl-with-the-biggest-ukwu-in-africa-must-see-photos-2/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala
the ukwu huge oo
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by stephenqueen: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na this one be the biggest ukwu undecided what is the different btw this ukwu and kingtom's headgringringrin...
No ukwu fit big pass orobo BB own, the ukwu big like planet earth gringrin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

How?

Hw was ur ban period? Though u still dey feature here sha. Only God knw if u be ghost or mermaid undecided
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Hw was ur ban period? Though u still dey feature here sha. Only God knw if u be ghost or mermaid undecided

undecided
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by kinglekan: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

They have been replaced by anti-bullshit hormones undecided

Chaiii!!

The doc wey do this kind tin nor try ooo!!

Not even a tiny lil bit of bullshit allowed? sad

*sigh*
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Chaiii!!

The doc wey do this kind tin nor try ooo!!

Not even a tiny lil bit of bullshit allowed? sad

*sigh*

I can't tolerate bullshit mehn cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by falconey(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:
Na this one be the biggest ukwu undecided what is the different btw this ukwu and kingom's headgringringrin...

LWKM cool
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:
Na this one be the biggest ukwu undecided what is the different btw this ukwu and kingom's headgringringrin...
u wicked oo grin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by KingTom(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Who hips don help? undecided
My blood pressure grin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by KingTom(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:
Fool! Who be Kingom? grin grin grin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Mhizkel(f): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
mazeltov:
ur own be like sliced bread
sad
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Mhizkel(f): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
falconey:

ma'am you are inviting PMs.....nairaland guys love butt! cool
cheesy
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by osemoses1234(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Says who u don c ajoke ukwu for my area omg.....
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by stephenqueen: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Fool! Who be Kingom? grin grin grin
Na one mumu doc na wey get big head cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by DonX001: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

If they put 3 of yours together, with a pillow added as 'jara', e still no go reach.

2 Likes

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by IamOdin: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizkel:

lolxx,,idi0t

1 Like

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by LushGreenz: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
Not d biggest joor. I ve since as$ bigger dan dat for dis naija not to talk of Africa.

Saw one d other day and I almost.......... OMG!!!!

And in words,what exactly went through your mind?
You know,I've always wondered what exactly ladies think or feel when they see asses that surpasses what they carry
I mean a big round mound of "BSc-ass" intimidating your "JSS1- ass"
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by stephenqueen: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
lefulefu:
u wicked oo grin
i no wicked na,shey hin head no big ni gringrin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by stephenqueen: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
falconey:

LWKM cool
gringrin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by KingTom(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:
Ok, you mean Obinoscop.... shocked
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by KingTom(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Make thunder kiss your nyash and the nyash of the mumu wey like this your mumu post!! grin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by Makamuanwuo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
hell fire in human form

senators babies
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by MrCork: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
falconey:
Matilda Quaye from Ghana is a student, model and
video vixen who claims to have the biggest Ukwu in
the continent.
Popularly known as ‘hipsy,’ they say she has the
largest hips in Ghana where she hails from. View
more amazingphotos of Matilda below…

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/so-gigantic-meet-matilda-the-girl-with-the-biggest-ukwu-in-africa-must-see-photos-2/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala

....BULL $HIT.....ROKIATU & MRS CHIMA'S NYANSH ARE BIGGER.
..WAY BIGGER!!
angry

1 Like

Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by stephenqueen: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Make thunder kiss your nyash and the nyash of the mumu wey like this your mumu post!! grin
Hahahahaha okay na you be kingtom ba, lemme check your pinshure to verify weda you get a big head cheesy

*Checks his pinshure quickly*

Oluwa oooooooo, chai see head ,omoh this head big gan ooooooo gringrin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by stephenqueen: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Nah no be him,na one headmaster wey dem dey call kingtom gringrin
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by stephenqueen: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Re: So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] by KingTom(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

stephenqueen:

Nah no be him,na one headmaster wey dem dey call kingtom gringrin
stephenqueen:

Hahahahaha okay na you be kingtom ba, lemme check your pinshure to verify weda you get a big head cheesy

*Checks his pinshure quickly*

Oluwa oooooooo, chai see head ,omoh this head big gan ooooooo gringrin

[size=30]MUMU[/size] grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* / Career Women And Their Dating Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.