Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,899 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version (15878 Views)

Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Guys Can You Date A Lady Who Makes This An Habit?(seephoto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Colospor(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

cheesycheesy
F00l what's funny, kcidmaya. These fools_ needs to be thought a lesson.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
embarassed My fault, your obviously taking sides so I'm just gonna let you be.

D1ck/ Borrusia, why don't you just use your main moniker?
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
embarassed My fault, your obviously taking sides so I'm just gonna let you be.

I'm not taking sides. You are vile and for reasons known only to you, you went on a crusade to shine on the backs of others. Nw u wanna play the victim. Are you sure that "M" wasn't meant to be an "F"
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Colospor(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

I was banned and hell, you're in no position to tell me what to do, understood?
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
F00l what's funny, kcidmaya. These fools_ needs to be thought a lesson.

English teacher it's taught not thought

And that wasn't a typo so thank me later
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:

I knew it was you. Damn snakes in this place
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Colospor(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

I'm not taking sides. You are vile and for reasons known only to you, you went on a crusade to shine on the backs of others. Nw u wanna play the victim. Are you sure that "M" wasn't meant to be an "F"
Hey! In as much as I don't wanna go ballistic on you, you're forcing me cos your words are getting too vulgar for my liking.

Cheers.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

#Gbam!!

I mean there are two many shii in d real world to take serious than to get upset on a faceless forum. wink

Dats why I locate dem sassychics. wink
Some people just need to take a chill pill sometimes

*blushes*

1 Like

Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by naijaboiy: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Hypocrite! That was your fault. Ranting at everyone like a menopausal ol hag undecided
It was never his fault. He made his opinion first before the other guy called on his fellow derailers to come and bash him.

And you are among,,sadly.

undecided
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

cheesycheesy

How are you today?
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by kinglekan: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
*crys out of thread*
Stop crying hun sad
*runs after her*
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

It was never his fault. He made his opinion first before the other guy called on his fellow derailers to come and bash him.

And you are among,,sadly.

undecided

D1ck has been cussing me from thread to thread since he created this moniker. Also a thread like this where people are being called out it is inevitable that e fights will be steered and when that happens derailing comes hand in hand.

It's not like it's a meaningful thread that will teach people anything. It's a bashing thread and that's what took place.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

How are you today?

tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by kinglekan: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
sassychic:

Some people just need to take a chill pill sometimes

*blushes*

Abi ooo!!

Don't worry when I find sum1 who needs that pill. I wld let ya knw so u can make d delivery ASAP. wink
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
[b][/b]
missclasssy:

tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

undecided
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:
[b][/b]

undecided

I am fyne gringrin tongue
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by naijaboiy: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

D1ck has been cussing me from thread to thread since he created this moniker. Also a thread like this where people are being called out it is inevitable that e fights will be steered and when that happens derailing comes hand in hand.
It's not like it's a meaningful thread that will teach people anything. It's a bashing thread and that's what took place.
Sunky200:
"Who Makes You Vex" is program well know to listeners of Wazobia Radio.
Some of the listeners calls every time the program holds on radio and most of the comments indicates that parties (man/lady) in a relationship is often accused.

So the question is thrown to the house "WHO MAKES YOU VEX and WHY?"
This was the original post of this thread. I'm still trying to look for where it was said that bashing should take place.

The first few people that commented went in line with the Op and then one guy just came to call on his crew to bash one of the innocent people that stated their opinion.

About dick cussing you,,that's a personal case which you brought here on this thread.

Not all threads are meant to "teach" people something. Some are plainly meant for fun while going in line with the topic.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

gbam!!u've said it all.some people will die on top nl matter if care is not taken!!someone should come out and tells me if dis thread is a sensible thread!! undecided
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Colospor(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Dimple, can you tell it to my face if I've ever cursed or insulted you?
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
gbam!!u've said it all.some people will die on top nl matter if care is not taken!!someone should come out and tells me if dis thread is a sensible thread!! undecided

It was fun and hilarious up until someone people went all English competition on us. I was cracking up at you and missy interactions. Then the fuking thread vex me forget people vexing me grin
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by jnrbayano(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor,

Your case here is a very genuine one. I admire that. Well done.

However, no matter how angry you get, you should not inveigh your feelings here.

Learn and master the art of side-tracking.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Dimple, can you tell it to my face if I've ever cursed or insulted you?

So last night was your ghost quoting me up and down. Under your normal moniker me and you don't interact and then you put on Joseph's Technicolor cloak and you think you're invisible.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

It was fun and hilarious up until someone people went all English competition on us. I was cracking up at you and missy interactions. Then the fuking thread vex me forget people vexing me grin
heheheheheheh i dont take online stuffs serious,i am just here to catch fun.#nl no b my papa house so i should'nt be bothered about some stupid pple!!
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
heheheheheheh i dont take online stuffs serious,i am just here to catch fun.#nl no b my papa house so i should'nt be bothered about some stupid pple!!
Lol you just pull a gun on bbitches grin
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Colospor(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

So last night was your ghost quoting me up and down. Under your normal moniker me and you don't interact and then you put on Joseph's Technicolor cloak and you think you're invisible.
Me quote you, please kindly provide the link to the thread, even this thread you were the first person to quote me. Had it been my account wasn't banned, do you have the guts to quote me while I speak, do yourself a favor and don't appear before me cos this is the very last shiit I'm gonna take from you, understood?
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Colospor(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
jnrbayano:
Colospor,

Your case here is a very genuine one. I admire that. Well done.

However, no matter how angry you get, you should not inveigh your feelings here.

Learn and master the art of side-tracking.
Lol! You ought to know the real me, I'm straight and direct and at the same time I don't give a fvck. If they derail a thread again, I'm gonna attack them, and that's the way its gonna be.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by kinglekan: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Colospor:

Choiii!! See mata ooo!!

Na wa 4 u ooo!! Y u nor con talk say na u sef.

Tot was one self righteous newbie tryna get a go at everybody. grin

***Modified***

I miss missghost. sad
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Colospor(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Choiii!! So mata ooo!!

Na wa 4 u ooo!! Y u nor con talk say na u sef.

Tot was one self righteous newbie tryna get a go at everybody. grin

***Modified***

I miss missghost. sad
Goat, despite all the clues I left, only missclasssy was able to figure it out, whereas when did you join the self acclaimed 'weed members'?
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Me quote you, please kindly provide the link to the thread, even this thread you were the first person to quote me. Had it been my account wasn't banned, do you have the guts to quote me while I speak, do yourself a favor and don't appear before me cos this is the very last shiit I'm gonna take from you, understood?

My bad. Too many hateful trolls on here. It wasn't you last night. I did quote you first I just checked and I'm not too big to apologise. So I am sorry for troubling you. Good evening.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by jnrbayano(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Lol! You ought to know the real me, I'm straight and direct and at the same time I don't give a fvck. If they derail a thread again, I'm gonna attack them, and that's the way its gonna be.

Okay
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Colospor(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

My bad. Too many hateful trolls on here. It wasn't you last night. I did quote you first I just checked and I'm not too big to apologise. So I am sorry for troubling you. Good evening.
I'm hurt, check my borrussia profile, I used your profile pix, if I'm hating on anybody in here it ain't you.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
I'm hurt, check my borrussia profile, I used your profile pix, if I'm hating on anybody in here it ain't you.

I'm sorry baby kiss

Forgive me ok? I missed up. Some mooron came out of nowhere and troll me all yesterday. When I saw u this mornin my brain jst said it's you cry
Forgive me kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? / What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.