Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? (15820 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Why She's Not Falling For Me? / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
What are the advantages of not falling in love with a woman/man in this 21st century with too many unfaithful creatures?

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily
3. You have more investments

List yours.

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by iceking4(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
4. basically it helps you take care of yourself more (self love)
#boss iLegend no forget to bless your bros cheesy

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Candidlady: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Advantage of not falling in love with the other gender is so much. Icant list erthing.. It is just too much

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by HopeNeverDies: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! *You Live MUCH more Longer*

I noticed most single men tends to live much longer unlike their married Counterparts.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by fourboys: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
If u buy recharge card 200, u go use am for one week, and u go dey eat well,, two girls wey I dey date now need new phones sad sad

208 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Yungspitta: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
iLegendd:
What are the advantages of not falling in love with a woman/man in this 21st century with too many unfaithful creatures?

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily

List yours.
No stress
No stress
More pussies with no strings attached

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by RisenJoe(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Everything under the sun have advantage and disadvantage, everything!

Being in love comes with a lot of advantage but only one disadvantage which is being in love with the wrong person.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by CuteMike01(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn!!!! *You Live MUCH more Longer*

I noticed most single men tends to live much longer unlike their married Counterparts.

Not true.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by CuteMike01(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
I have always known eros love never was like agape love. It is selfish and possesive in nature.

Reason why I never dated nor been heartbroken before.

Love emotion isn`t enough in relationships, understanding is everything - the actual reason our fore-fathers had better marriages than us.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Wanbissaka: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
iLegendd:

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily

List yours.
love is actually a beautiful thing

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Mariangeles(f): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Loving is part of exploring and discovering yourself.
Love is necessary.
If you’re yet to love, there’s a side of you you’re yet to unlock and explore.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by LogicBomb8: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
I just asked someone sitting close to me this question his reply was..."IF I BROKE NA MY BUSINESS" lolz

Afm it takes energy to power(sustain) love, energy wey i go use buid my future

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Boogyman557: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool My BLODA u go enjoy ur Life!

U go SAVE more RUBBERZ (money)

and u go de reason ur FAMILY and siblings!

better NACK ASHAWOO 1k or 5h and COME back house jeje...

if u fall in love... NA EXPRESS U DE GO!

SUBSCRIPTION, Na 4 ur HEAD!

school FEES, Na 4 ur HEAD!

VALENTINE'S DAY, Na 4 ur HEAD!

BIRTHDAY Na 4 ur HEAD!

FIXING NAILS, Na 4 ur HEAD!

RECHARGE CARD, Na 4 ur HEAD!

I ONE BUY DRUG 4 SMALL HEADACHE, Na 4 ur HEAD!

MY BLODA d matterz plenty....

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Omicron007: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
shocked

I dedicate this to the guy above me.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Boogyman557: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

I dedicate this to the guy above me.
Holly Gram cool My Gee... ur FACE show and ur SHOE shine...

LITE UP dat WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by iLegendd(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Wanbissaka:
love is actually a beautiful thing
Lakoko Lazua. Celebrate grace. Yes it is, with an expiry date.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by iLegendd(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Advantage of not falling in love with the other gender is so much. Icant list erthing.. It is just too much
Lol

So, you prefer f*ck and go?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by posty56: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
1) you will be free from oneitis ,many options go dey for you so if she f**k up , you move on

2) as. you mentioned no emotional attachment

3) you will expect the worst ,so even before she break your or start to cheat you no go feel am.

HOW NOT TO FALL IN LOVE:-

1) never fantasize about the girl you are interested in for whatever reason, don't even have any romantic thought about her,the only time you should be thinking about her is when she's in your present apart from that,no reason am

2) don't invest in what you can't afford to lose(this applies to friendship too both male and female), I have seen many wailing about how they have done this for this person or how they have done that for that person in the end ,the person changed dump their a** so they feel used, in other to avoid this don't invest heavily in people only assist them little like dash them small money or encourage them, instead of opening shop for them, you get my point? do that and you will hardly feel used ,. thank you.

3) have many girls .

4) replace your love with lust, with this ,it will be easier to dispose any woman

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Candidlady: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
iLegendd:
Lol

So, you prefer f*ck and go?

Lol

Funny you!!! Iprefer not falling in love

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by czarr(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Love is toxic.
Like is healthy and good.

I like like. I dislike love(emotional attachment)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by iLegendd(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
iceking4:
4. basically it helps you take care of yourself more (self love)
#boss iLegend no forget to bless your bros cheesy
I can't remember promising anything. If I did, remind me, Sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by DonroxyII: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:

1. You live longer
2. You move on easily

List yours.
Not Falling in love will also wreck your Brain.
Falling in love will also wreck your Brain.

What seems absent in 21st century despite all the huge gains and amenities is "Moderation" :

There is Obsessions and Depressions everywhere:

There is Limit to Everything:
Never be too Much Nor Be too Low :
Be Balance and Demand Balance if not Bounce-Off:

There is Price for Too High and Too Low but limited Price for Moderation.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by DonroxyII: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
If both gender do not fall in love with each other as You and Op(Opposite Gender) postulated:

The world will continue to be filled with Wickedness because truly as nature manucfactured us:

No Human(Homo Sapien) can actually remain Sapien(Sane) without "Love" , You go back to Animalistic World(Devolution).

Animals Devours One another grin ... Walking Erect doesn't mean Homo Sapien cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Candidlady: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2022
DonroxyII:
If both gender do not fall in love with each other as You and Op(Opposite Gender) postulated:

The world will continue to be filled with Wickedness because truly as nature manucfactured us:

No Human(Homo Sapien) can actually remain Sapien(Sane) without "Love" , You go back to Animalistic World(Devolution).

Animals Devours One another grin ... Walking Erect doesn't mean Homo Sapien cheesy

Noted
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by DonroxyII: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2022
CuteMike01:
I have always known eros love never was like agape love. It is selfish and possesive in nature.

Reason why I never dated nor been heartbroken before.

Love emotion isn`t enough in relationships, understanding is everything - the actual reason our fore-fathers had better marriages than us.
They Had Sane Societies and there are rules which were observed but now everyone is forming woke. Don't worry, shey dem no dey suffer woke.

Many dey form kingkong online but after the phone is dead, that's when the Brain begins to question itself for loneliness and let the weeping begins on the pillow grin

All of them dey ask for Love dem no see. Everyone keep seeing themselves in Opposite gender and they are all scared of dating themselves.

They all wanna date the Fixer(Better one). Fixer self dey fear Demons grin ... Demons self dey fear Demons. Everyone go dey alright laslas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by iceking4(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2022
iLegendd:

I didn't say you did sir...
as it been your tradition of blessing first commenters...I'm just asking for small love cheesy
iLegendd:

I didn't say you did sir...
as it been your tradition of blessing first commenters...I'm just asking for small love
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by DonroxyII: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2022
czarr:
Love is toxic.
Like is healthy and good.

I like like. I dislike love(emotional attachment)
I don't see love as emotional attachments but "Unconditional Affilliation or Unconditional attachment"

That Emotional attachment is the bane of all Love because Once the other party is not feeling what you are feeling, you are Wrecked.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by BigDawsNet: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
You will not

Get Simped

You get to save

More time for yourself

You don't have to doubt if the love is real or not

But Tru Tru...guys try marry..
The bible said go and multiy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Lalami3232(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
There are 1000 reasons why you shouldn't fall in love with a 9ja girl. Love for 9ja is expensive. Love for 9ja na trade by barter. She gives you her over used toto, you give her your hard earned money. She gives you her milkless sagged breast, you give her milk from your account. Love for here na money oooooo. Every rich man must get love, but poor men no get love.
If you no dey careful, love for 9ja go send you back to the village because it's expensive. The only free and genuine love you fit get for 9ja na motherly love. May God bless all mothers worldwide, y'all are the real heros.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Fyie: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Thinktwicemybro: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
No advantage

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? by Geemax(f): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Peace of mind

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics / Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.