Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

My Cousin Had Sex With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Had Sex With Me (25230 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by dguizman(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
So you have been disvirgined before 16,na pikin be this?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by ijustdey: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
And that's why they are called family. They will be terribly disappointed in her but can not hate her forever. At least they will put an end to the molestation.

hate is an over statement......
but could make a cousin feels "I need to have sex with my fellow cousin"
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by zinachidi(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
y u wanna make him stop since u are enjoying it? Smh
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by jemype(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
lollzz
agarawu23:
i enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin. How do I make him stop?

if at 16 you can enjoy your cousin's d!ck what advice do u want again ? keep enjoying it
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by agarawu23(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
jemype:
lollzz
grin
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by IamOdin: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
What is dis world turning into biko nu??

My advice: bae,as u don shayo there's no going back oh..just gbesele dey go grin grin
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by nelxxy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nneka123:
She did enjoyed having sex with her cousin, so what's the point undecided
chei you bad oo
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by rabbuy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
So its either the 16yr old is scared of baby bumps or she is feelin too cheap like a slut.. Cus the boy is now acting like her paradise is his birth right... Then here is my advise... Avoid yo cousin and get a bf that will keep you busy.. Then begin to form big girl for him you know how your seniors do... ;-\r
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
People here are busy judging and not giving advice, which , rebuke aside, is what this girl needs the most. Yes she made a terrible mistake, now she needs guidance on how to get out and all y'all can do is judge and insult. Sometimes Nigerians are not just helpful at all.

My advice. You can make yourself hate sex. And fuel your hatred for him so much that you'd rather report than let him touch you again. Think about the mark its made on you now. It's possible. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na u allow him na....y stop.....carry go mumu ;DNa u allow him na....y stop.....carry go mumu
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na u allow him na....y stop.....carry go mumu grin
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Islie: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
dre11:
So, gift had made this girl open her orifice

So girls are if little brains

gringrin
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin omo iranu
dah kyn tin... Wey u dey like
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Krystalxxx:
People here are busy judging and not giving advice, which , rebuke aside, is what this girl needs the most. Yes she made a terrible mistake, now she needs guidance on how to get out and all y'all can do is judge and insult. Sometimes Nigerians are not just helpful at all.

My advice. You can make yourself hate sex. And fuel your hatred for him so much that you'd rather report than let him touch you again. Think about the mark its made on you now. It's possible. Good luck.
make she hate sex abi Uwicked.. She wasn't raped.. So why would she hate sex
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cutehector:
make she hate sex abi Uwicked.. She wasn't raped.. So why would she hate sex

She's very young, emotions are easier to manipulate at that age. She can do it. It will be a good decision for her right now. To turn a new leaf
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Krystalxxx:

She's very young, emotions are easier to manipulate at that age. She can do it. It will be a good decision for her right now. To turn a new leaf
dat doesn't mean she should hate sex!! We all knw d forbidden fruit tastes d sweetest buh doesn't mean we should act on dem, yes she made a mistake.. From the look of things, he may rape her.. Wether she hates sex or not. Buh I dnt wish for such to happen.. What she needs to do is to foward d matter to her pastor...
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cutehector:
dat doesn't mean she should hate sex!! We all knw d forbidden fruit tastes d sweetest buh doesn't mean we should act on dem, yes she made a mistake.. From the look of things, he may rape her.. Wether she hates sex or not. Buh I dnt wish for such to happen.. What she needs to do is to foward d matter to her pastor...

Well that's a useful suggestion as well.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by jamillion: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
My dear, do what makes u happy, life's short,forget those commentators na ur life. Tnk me later
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by jamillion: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cutehector:
nna, wetin come be pastor own for this one na
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by lilmax(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by chawqi(m): 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmm! This is seriou ooo.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by komzyb(f): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2015
*singing in jazzy's voice*gift pot off de light.......... runs out of thread
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by illiad1(m): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Assslayer: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
First of all,,according to your story,,he is not the one that dis virgined you. Which means you even lost your virginity before you turned 16.

Secondly,,he didn't rape you. You gave him your consent fully knowing that what you are committing is incést.

And now he's coming for more garri.

How her virginity take concern you, you be her fada ni ?

How her virginity take concern you, you be her fada ni ?

How the fhuuck do you want us to help you? undecided
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by cococandy(f): 3:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Just say no henceforth and stick to it.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by DozieInc(m): 4:52am On Apr 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
First of all,,according to your story,,he is not the one that dis virgined you. Which means you even lost your virginity before you turned 16.

Secondly,,he didn't rape you. You gave him your consent fully knowing that what you are committing is incést.

And now he's coming for more garri.

How the fhuuck do you want us to help you? undecided
correct! Continue with ur enjoyment and she should stop seeking nlanders consent... nah she start am
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by benedima1990(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2015
Am sure this story is not true. A gud psychologist should get that from the story
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2015
brainless Nigerians. an innocent young lady is asking for your help and you're all telling her bullshit....

anyway, I would have advised her if she actually posted this shii...
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2015
Some nairaland gurls forming calm advice myt av done this b4 cos i know a lady baq den i sch who was fvcking her cousin
.inshort 2 ladies,i fvcked 1 so she was free to tell me but other was so obvious d whole hostel knew
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by Habeebpain(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2015
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/my-cousin-forces-himself-on-me/

I'm surprised at people's comments. The fact that she enjoys it doesn't matter. She'll possibly enjoy it if she were having it with someone else. Girls are vulnerable, younger girls are more vulnerable. it's a right step that you know it's wrong. So I'll advice you to go back to your own house and avoid going there for visits. If you must, go in the company of your parents and on no account should you sleep over. Return his gifts too. Let him know that he took advantage of your naivety. Confide in God alone and seek repentance. Sever all contacts with him and try to abstain from sex till marriage. Occupy your mind with other activities and never ever mention it to anyone else. The only time you should do so is if he attempts it again. Then report him to your parents and his parents.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by coolzeal(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
At 16, you're still a jail bait in most countries much less, having sex with an adult. You're fragile, docile and inexperience to stuffs like this. Threatened to tell your mom if he persists. In fact, tell your mom now.
Re: My Cousin Had Sex With Me by sanniabiola(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2015
It's simple, next time he come up with the act for sex, download a dirty slap on him and shout on him to get out or you report him. If you don't make such move on time, he will turn to blackmail you. Tell him to go and date a gal outside the family. But If you are a muslim, I think it is allowed. It happen in the Northern Nigeria, cousins marries themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price / 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.