Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Homeschooling Mum In The House Please Share Your Experience - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Homeschooling Mum In The House Please Share Your Experience (3877 Views)

Muslims In The House,please I Need Answers To The Following Quaranic Verses. / Muslims In The House! Please How True Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Homeschooling Mum In The House Please Share Your Experience by greetings(f): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Salam alaykum warahmatullah, was online searching for some informations about home schooling and this thread pops up. Am about to home school my 2 years and 9 months old daughter,she's being in school before but the distance to her school is very far and stressful for us,hence the reason we are home schooling. Although I'll be employing a teacher that comes 1 hour a day from her former montessori school. I don't mind tips on how I can help in areas like quran and Arabic as her last school was purely Arabic based school. Any tips are welcomed please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? / Why Islam Will No More Grow / The Importance Of Sadaqatul-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.