Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? (2188 Views)

Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Getting money isn't easy but spending it lau lau is very easy!grin I once met a beautiful girl that disorganized my thots and I ended up spending my 12k at Chicken Republicgrin Dat one no reach o, I still go withdraw extra 5k from ATM to buy her perfume for shopritegrin I nearly mad...my osusu (akawo)money!

Guys, what's the highest amount of money u would readily spend on a babe?
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by sinaj(f): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
lemme seat in the front row jore tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Cutehector(m): 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
sinaj:
u sef...
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
sinaj:
Madam u no dey sleep abi?grin
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by NoMoreTrolling: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
$100 max!
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by justmag(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Why don't I believe this OP! undecided...who buys perfume for a girl on the first date...
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
$100 max!
Convert it to Naira. That's abt 17k plus!
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by justmag(m): 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
sinaj:

*pulls chair so you can fall*

angry
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by demmy0325(m): 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 12:00am On Apr 29, 2015
justmag:
Why don't I believe this OP! undecided...who buys perfume for a girl on the first date...
e too big to do?
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by sinaj(f): 12:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Cutehector:
u sef...
did I beat you tongue
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by sinaj(f): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2015
RottenTomato:
Madam u no dey sleep abi?grin
no o!
I wan go meeting sef.
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Cutehector(m): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2015
sinaj:

did I beat you tongue
bully tongue
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by justmag(m): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2015
RottenTomato:
e too big to do?

When am not mad! I need to know somethings first before I start buying you ish. Its just a first date! This is why dumb brothers start buying things and when things don't work out, they will be like "can you imagine I bought her perfume and she still didn't give up the goods"

undecided
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by femzysticks(m): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2015
OP that girl do you ooh

Well I will just tell you:
You are all I have and all I ever wanted! Kwanu
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2015
sinaj:

no o!
I wan go meeting sef.
e mean say u be winch na!grin
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Emodeee: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2015
RottenTomato:
Getting money isn't easy but spending it lau lau is very easy!grin I once met a beautiful girl that disorganized my thots and I ended up spending my 12k at Chicken Republicgrin Dat one no reach o, I still go withdraw extra 5k from ATM to buy her perfume for shopritegrin I nearly mad...my osusu (akawo)money!

And u did nt knack her?
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by sinaj(f): 12:04am On Apr 29, 2015
justmag:

*pulls chair so you can fall*
angry
*points at him*
justmag just respect urself o!

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by sinaj(f): 12:04am On Apr 29, 2015
Cutehector:
bully tongue
lol
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by Cutehector(m): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2015
sinaj:

lol
hw did u coin ur moniker
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by justmag(m): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2015
sinaj:

*points at him*

justmag just respect urself o!

grin
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 12:07am On Apr 29, 2015
justmag:

When am not mad! I need to know somethings first before I start buying you ish. Its just a first date! This is why dumb brothers start buying things and when things don't work out, they will be like "can you imagine I bought her perfume and she still didn't give up the goods"

undecided
Na lie. Na mugu guys fit do dat one. If I buy somtin like dat then I must knack poporigrin
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2015
Emodeee:

And u did nt knack her?
I knack popori like say tomorrow no dey nagrin
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by NoMoreTrolling: 12:09am On Apr 29, 2015
RottenTomato:
Convert it to Naira. That's abt 17k plus!

Yep, max! That's like 2 mid-end meals, with say 2 gasses each of special drinks like red/white wine, at a restaurant like those in Radisson Blue.

Typical dates though like movies and drinks dates, would be much, much lower at like 5-8K.
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by femzysticks(m): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2015
justmag:

Maybe the girl get body odour grin
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by LEvuls(m): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2015
sinaj:

no o!
I wan go meeting sef.
This Ur 12:00 meeting There's God oOoo
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by justmag(m): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2015
femzysticks:

Now if that was the case...I'll take her swimming instead. You are supposed to shower b4 u get in d pool. grin
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by dechandel(f): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
$100 max!
I thought you said you were done trolling grin
Why are you still making use of this account??
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by justmag(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2015
RottenTomato:
Na lie. Na mugu guys fit do dat one. If I buy somtin like dat then I must knack poporigrin

she will tell u she us tired n you will end up going home d same way u came.
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 12:16am On Apr 29, 2015
femzysticks:

e like say u dey like dirty girls? I don't do dat!
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by ronald4lif(m): 12:17am On Apr 29, 2015
RottenTomato:

Lol! Hope say you collect benefits wink
Re: Guys: What Is The Highest Amount You Would Spend On A First Date? by RottenTomato: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2015
justmag:

she will tell u she us tired n you will end up going home d same way u came.
I go carry cutlass for hergrin she dey craze?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Upload Pictures Of You And Your Serious Girlfriend On Facebook? / Cohabitation: A Deadly Trend In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions / Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.