Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat (3434 Views)

Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by gtim4uall: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2015
I told a gal that she is fat in a polite and playful way but she snubbed me so I wonder why most of them are always mad about their body weight ...#
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2015
same reason why deaf and dumbs gets angry whenever you put leaf in your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by koolet: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2015
thats incase you dont believe the Adage....

Truth is bitter
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by justmag(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Common sense is clearly not common. angry
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2015
It's basically because they have been insulted a lot of times because of their "fatness" that any comment made in relation to their "fatness" whether positive or negative, becomes perceived as nothing but an insult.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by koolet: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2015
a good Example of abnormality facing Nigeria as a social Nation
ireneony:
undecided grin grin
thank God am not fat not skinny.
i think am blessed tongue
indisCRIMINAnt
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by Nnemuka(f): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by ginawest(f): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2015
not all sha...its d ones wit low self-esteem dat get angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by agarawu23(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2015
shld I deceive u? lady, your are damn fatgrin try burn some calories
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by countsparrow: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2015
But they are fat now, why should they get angry

It is just like u telling a rich man he is rich, and he starts throwing tantrums...

If u don't want to be called FAT, hit d gym...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by Yustash001(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2015
I don't see any see anything wrong with it...if you say it in a playful manner especially when you two are close...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Op
Cuz no one wants to hear the truth. And its a personal attack on apperance undecided so most dont like it ..
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by MzzTega(f): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2015
It sounds like an insult
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by dechandel(f): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2015
If only you knew how guilty it is to finish a whole burger meal when she is meant to be on diet angry angry
You wont spill the bitter truth undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by vizkiz: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
If only you knew how guilty it is to finish a whole burger meal when she is meant to be on diet angry angry

I hope you are still eating! Cuz I see you are becoming a size 10 undecided
Can't wait to start calling you FAT tongue
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by SuperSuave(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2015
I still find it difficult to know why being fat is a problem when there are diets and exercises you can do to slim down within weeks. I've been trying to add weight since january but all my effort has been futile cry
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by SuperSuave(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:
I still do not get the drill till today o. What does putting leaf in your mouth means? undecided
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by dechandel(f): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2015
vizkiz:

I hope you are still eating! Cuz I see you are becoming a size 10 undecided
Can't wait to start calling you FAT tongue
Size 10 shocked shocked shocked
This joke is too expensive angry angry
I dont like it embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by nerodenero: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Are you fat?
MzzTega:
It sounds like an insult
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by MzzTega(f): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2015
nerodenero:
Are you fat?
No. Why the question?
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
You're becoming too slim. I don't like it. angry
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by vizkiz: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
Size 10 shocked shocked shocked
This joke is too expensive angry angry
I dont like it embarassed

the photoediting is making you FAT tongue
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by nerodenero: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2015
By so doing,you would have unleashed the fury in them.I did that alot while growing-up,just dont know why those dudes dislike it with passion.
Orijin101:
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by dechandel(f): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You're becoming too slim. I don't like it. angry
Now this is what i want to hear grin

vizkiz:

the photoediting is making you FAT tongue
I am not getting anymore flesh on my size 6 bod...
Blame it on the photoedit grin grin
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by ireneony(f): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
undecided grin grin
thank God am not fat not skinny.
i think am blessed tongue
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2015
Me: bae, whY are you packing your clothes? Where are you going to?

Bae: I am leaving you, I am going back to my father.

Me: Why? What happened?

Bae: Because I am sick and tired of your insults, you always make me feel bad. Why do you always tell me that I am FAT.

Me: Oh Gosh!!! You know it is not true, please don't leave me my love, what would happen to our son if you go?

Bae: Son?

Me: Yes son, or are you not pregnant?

SHE DON GO.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
Now this is what i want to hear grin

I am not getting anymore flesh on my size 6 bod...
Blame it on the photoedit grin grin
Warris dis?? angry

Pix wey you upload yesternight don garner 8 likes already and my own wey don dey since eternity never even get reach 7.

Brb. Photoshoping things grin grin
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by nerodenero: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2015
Only the fat ones feel and think it sounds like an insult.
MzzTega:

No. Why the question?
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Me: bae, whY are you packing your clothes? Where are you going to?

Bae: I am leaving you, I am going back to my father.

Me: Why? What happened?

Bae: Because I am sick and tired of your insults, you always make me feel bad. Why do you always tell me that I am FAT.

Me: Oh Gosh!!! You know it is not true, please don't leave me my love, what would happen to our son if you go?

Bae: Son?

Me: Yes son, or are you not pregnant?

SHE DON GO.
*WiCkEd*

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by dechandel(f): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Warris dis?? angry

Pix wey you upload yesternight don garner 8 likes already and my own wey don dey since eternity never even get reach 7.

Brb. Photoshoping things grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by ShayGirl(f): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2015
The way u put it may b right to u but wrong to her.

Imagine d case of a toaster shouting orobo or lepa to call d attention of a lady wen words like 'miss' and d likes exist
Re: Why Do Fat Girls Get Angry When They Are Told They Are Fat by cyprus000: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2015
[size=15pt] because they are fat [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... / Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! / Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.