Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... (3416 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by mrfree(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2015
My Dear Nairalanders,

Please help me, am confused I want to know what it means, because she started the chat and requested for my pictures.

Thanks as you comment.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2015
It simply means she wants to have an idea of what you look like while chatting. Putting a face to the words so to speak.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2015
mrfree:
My Dear Nairalanders,

Please help me, am confused I want to know what it means, because she started the chat and requested for my pictures.

Thanks as you comment.
To be sincere, She loves you and in love with you.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Cutehector(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Doesn't mean anythn...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by ernesty20(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
mrfree:
My Dear Nairalanders,

Thanks as you comment.
same thing it means when we ask ladies to upload their pics

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Queennikky(f): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Lol.... Here to read comments

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by xreal: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Two ways..
If you both have not physically met, then maybe she wants to have an idea of how you look.

and if you bot have met before, it's either she loves you and want to have the pic for keep and regular look OR your pic may be heading to a kinda coven .

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
To be sincere, She loves you and in love with you.
Hmmm...I am waiting
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2015
ernesty20:
same thing it means when we ask ladies to upload their pics
Lol, you again grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by ernesty20(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol, you again grin
seems u are on every thread cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2015
ernesty20:
seems u are on every thread cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by SEHHYTEX(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Fit b scam
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by ernesty20(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by mrfree(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
CC: MODs
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Ojemedad: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
xreal:
Two ways..
If you both have not physically met, then maybe she wants to have an idea of how you look.

and if you bot have met before, it's either she loves you and want to have the pic for keep and regular look OR your pic may be heading to a kinda coven .
GBAM...eod
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Feranchek(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Queennikky:
Lol.... Here to read comments

Ok just whisper to my ears what you think wink grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Queennikky(f): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Feranchek:

Ok just whisper to my ears what you think wink grin
Remove your ear piece grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Feranchek(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Queennikky:

Remove your ear piece grin

Done!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by nicerod(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
She be ogbanje
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
The kind of question some people ask in NL sha. undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Queennikky(f): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Feranchek:

Done!!

Done..... Hope you heard me
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Feranchek(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Queennikky:

Done..... Hope you heard me

Yea... I did. Buh I want everybody to hear it too. So..... SAY IT LOUD!!! grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Queennikky(f): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Feranchek:

Yea... I did. Buh I want everybody to hear it too. So..... SAY IT LOUD!!! grin

But you said wishper to you na
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Aipete2(f): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
mrfree:
My Dear Nairalanders,

Thanks as you comment.
ayam a type of person that will try to knw how you look like b4 or during chatting with you. To knw if you're tall, short, old, young, handsome and ugly
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Feranchek(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Queennikky:

But you said wishper to you na

You ehn.... you think sey you geh sense okwaya? grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by mrfree(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2015
CC: MODs pls front page
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by Acidosis(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2015
it means nothing
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by JumpingChicken(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
mrfree:
My Dear Nairalanders,

Thanks as you comment.

It means she wants to show it to her family and friends or babalawo.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by mrfree(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
JumpingChicken:

It means she wants to show it to her family and friends or babalawo.

Na die be dat oooooo

love portion things, wetin you think?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by speak2femz: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
It means nothing, maybe its long she saw you
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... by donMIG(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nothing jore
JAZZ ON D CONTRARY grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Marry This Man If He Lives And Works In New York? / I Wonder Why My Wife is So Hard!!! / He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.