Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? (80606 Views)

Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail / Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / An Analysis/predictions Of The Presidential Elections In South East (igbo)states (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 30, 2015
So disappointed in you, how do u expect others to respect your people? Anywy am not suprised cos u are part of the kids that were shouting gej till 2019
SeverusSnape:
Ozoigbondu, What do you have to say about this?? grin grin
Though, I learnt the most less recognized Igbo state is ebonyi, because they are so local, In fact, if someone calls you "onye Abakiliki", It's a derogatory term and an insult.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by gateofheaven(m): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2015
OneNaira6:

What I said was it a sin? An insult?
Are there not more igbo muslim in Ebonyi than the entire igboland put together. See me see wahala.
Apart from the fact the small igbo muslim population within their ppl; I couldn't think anything they are known for. It was on this thread that I equally learned they are known for agriculture.

How is me saying there are igbo muslim in Ebonyi constitute as hatred. Hiah ooo. See me see wahalla.
I beg to disagree,have u stayed in Ebonyi?? Do u have statistical prove that they have more muslims than their other igbo counterpart?
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2015
OneNaira6:

Pity your worthless life. A senseless monkey na em u be. Fake olodo. You ediots and your attaché by force
ironically
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Tex42:
who is this UFO try to bring divide amongst the igbos!.

People working very hard to achieve the down fall of others , while others work so as to achieve greatness.
Your coment here is of no value because u don't understand the post..
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2015
dckelvin:

I swear u are a typical izzi boy.
look at d type of nonsense thread u open.
& dis is why other igbos hate & disreqard u.
tomorrow u. 'll start cryinq dat they ar callinq u waawa & nwa abakaliki.
FOOL
wow... See how this one will be jubilating that he has made A sensible comment... Well I hate insulting people that's why u won't be a victim... Be it unto You according to your own word..
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Lordave:
What a filthy bastard!

I only blame the people that gave you the attention you needed to display your foolishness. Bigotry will soon lead you to your grave, asu anwuru!
be it unto You according to your word..
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Lilimax(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Lilimax(f): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Kavalier5(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Lekwa Ha!.. I knew this won't end well.. Mua efego aka
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by shaboti: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Igbos are very useless. Just look at them fighting each other. Useless tribe
your mother and father are very useless.

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by disumusa: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2015
is it true almost half of igbos are slaves in nigeria ( osu

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2015
somegirl1:

That almost sounded like a compliment. Of course I communicate better than illiterates regardless of ethnicity or race. I am educated smiley.
You seem like you just need a little fine-tuning and you'll be good to go.

Why are you guys so obsessed with Igbo related issues anyway? It's rarer to see Igbos get involved in Yoruba threads on here. You may want to borrow a leaf.

You seem to conveniently leave out the part where civilian Igbos were murdered because of assassinations within the military and by the military, which prompted the decision to secede. Anyway I won't attempt to educate you on things you know but choose in your ignorance not to accept.

I have no idea of conflicts between Igbos and any groups. I'll share a secret with you....The population of Igbos in Lagos, Kano are small in comparison to the population of Igbos in the SE i.e MOST Igbos are in the South East. Therefore, a small group of Igbos having issues with small groups of other tribes does not equate to Igbos having issues with others.
If we are so troublesome, why aren't you pushing for us to form our own country and let other peaceful Nigerians be?

You reckon?
Pray, enlighten me on the meaning of the word.
Let me educate you small... Your head get small oil... No be all those dull flat head wey I dey meet always.

The violent against the Igbos up north before the civil war didn't start because Igbos were peacefully living there...

It all started when Aguyi Ironsi and his fellow greedy Igbo men took over power killing many of the northern leaders like Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello...The Igbos up north in their usual lousy wreckless manner took to the street dancing and jubilating all night to the consternation of their Hausa host...it didn't take long before a counter coup was staged that took the lives of many Igbo leaders in the army including Ironsi and his host Fajuyi... A Yoruba man that prefer to die with Ironsi...

The Hausas didn't forget or forgive the Igbos for celebrating the killings of their leaders in their home land hence used the opportunity to unleash a kind of terror never before experienced in the history of the country on any Igbo man they can lay their hands on.

Thousands of body bags of Igbos arrived the east in quick succession, this led to serious agitation that gave birth to the stupid dream of a Biafra state led by a coward called ojokwu.

Did Igbos learn anything from the civil war? I don't think so... The Igbos have instead shown many ethnic sentiment in every thing they more than any other tribes in Nigeria.. Reasons Hausas and Yorubas don't like them.

1. They are still keen about the Biafra project. Living in two countries at once is the peak of confusion afecting the the Igbo nation. Many see them as group of unfaithful citizen working against the prosperity of the Nigerian nation to actualize their dream.

2. Wherever they do business they usually wants to dorminate their host. They want minister of FCT in Abuja because they claim to have 70%business in the FCT. They claim lagos was no mans land because the Yorubas showed them love...

3. They have strong penchant for rewarding failure (supporting Stella Oduah, and GEJ)

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by omonnakoda: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2015
splashbaby:
Let me educate you small... Your head get small oil... No be all those dull flat head wey I dey meet always.

The violent against the Igbos up north before the civil war didn't start because Igbos Eboes were peacefully living there...

It all started when Aguyi Ironsi and his fellow greedy Igbos Eboe men took over power killing many of the northern leaders like Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello...

The Igbos Eboes up north in their usual lousy wreckless manner took to the street dancing and jubilating all night to the consternation of their Hausa host...it didn't take long before a counter coup was staged that took the lives of many Igbo Eboe leaders in the army including Ironsi and his host Fajuyi... A Yoruba man that prefer to die with Ironsi...

The Hausas didn't forget or forgive the Igbos Eboes for celebrating the killings of their leaders in their home land hence used the opportunity to unleash a kind of terror never before experienced in the history of the country on any Igbo Eboe man they can lay their hands on.

Thousands of body bags of Igbos Eboes arrived the east in quick succession, this led to serious agitation that gave birth to the stupid dream of a Biafra state led by a coward called ojokwu Ojuiku.

Did Igbos Eboes learn anything from the civil war? I don't think so... The Igbos Eboes have instead shown many ethnic sentiment in every thing they more than any other tribes in Nigeria.. Reasons Hausas and Yorubas don't like them.

1. They are still keen about the Biafra project. Living in two countries at once is the peak of confusion afecting the the Igbs Eboe nation. Many see them as group of unfaithful citizen working against the prosperity of the Nigerian nation to actualize their dream.

2. Wherever they do business they usually wants to dorminate their host. They want minister of FCT in Abuja because they claim to have 70%business in the FCT. They claim lagos was no mans land because the Yorubas showed them love...

3. They have strong penchant for rewarding failure (supporting Stella Oduah, and GEJ)

Good Historian!!
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Gmekx(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Am Nigerian. I don't care bout ur tribe or race.

One Nigeria

Peace
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by bigmummy7(f): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
humblesteve:

"They are too local" how could a sensible being conclude that a state that comprises of millions of people are local ?

Your case is beyond ma help.
According to my observertion, some part of Anambra mostly where I came from less recognized Ebonyi people with reasons best known to them. I don't mean insult.

next.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why is this thread on front page??

Seun and co you are already biting the fingers that fed you. And that's inhumane and barbaric.

This thread should be taking to the right section... Tribal/ethnic blah blah blah...

It is getting too much and is now obvious you are tribal tic.

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
[[s]quote author=splashbaby post=33270057]Let me educate you small... Your head get small oil... No be all those dull flat head wey I dey meet always.

The violent against the Igbos up north before the civil war didn't start because Igbos were peacefully living there...

It all started when Aguyi Ironsi and his fellow greedy Igbo men took over power killing many of the northern leaders like Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello...The Igbos up north in their usual lousy wreckless manner took to the street dancing and jubilating all night to the consternation of their Hausa host...it didn't take long before a counter coup was staged that took the lives of many Igbo leaders in the army including Ironsi and his host Fajuyi... A Yoruba man that prefer to die with Ironsi...

The Hausas didn't forget or forgive the Igbos for celebrating the killings of their leaders in their home land hence used the opportunity to unleash a kind of terror never before experienced in the history of the country on any Igbo man they can lay their hands on.

Thousands of body bags of Igbos arrived the east in quick succession, this led to serious agitation that gave birth to the stupid dream of a Biafra state led by a coward called ojokwu.

Did Igbos learn anything from the civil war? I don't think so... The Igbos have instead shown many ethnic sentiment in every thing they more than any other tribes in Nigeria.. Reasons Hausas and Yorubas don't like them.

1. They are still keen about the Biafra project. Living in two countries at once is the peak of confusion afecting the the Igbo nation. Many see them as group of unfaithful citizen working against the prosperity of the Nigerian nation to actualize their dream.

[/quote][/s]

Balderdash!!! Any person that beliefs this propaganda is a Fool if he is not, he will become one
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Ojiofor: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Igbo youths una no get shame..Tufiakwa!
Behaving like little kids that newly have access to intetnet.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Ojiofor: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Why is this thread on front page??

Seun and co you are already biting the fingers that fed you. And that's inhumane and barbaric.

This thread should be taking to the right section... Tribal/ethnic blah blah blah...

It is getting too much and is now obvious you are tribal tic.

What about the Igbo youths doing the demage themselves.why are igbo guys creating thread every day as if igbo is the only ethnic group in Nigeria.do you see yoruba and hausa guys posting nonsense thread about their ethnic groups like igbo boys who just had access to internet does.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Ilekeh(f): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Just leave Igbos from different states and clans in a room and you'll realize how fake their union really is. That's why most sane Igbos don't want Biafra.

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by winniz: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
[s][/s]Ilekeh:
Just leave Igbos from different states and clans in a room and you'll realize how fake their union really is. That's why most sane Igbos don't want Biafra.[s][/s]

Shut this Yoruba girl and leave we Igbos alone.

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by winniz: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
[s][/s]splashbaby:

3. They have strong penchant for rewarding failure (supporting Stella Oduah, and GEJ)[s][/s]

Garbage

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Fellonigerians: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Daniel058:
Why on earth would this be seen among igbo race??

I have listen severally to igbo songs.. Which Whenever they to talk about igbo people, they will only mention ANAMBRA, IMO and ENUGU... Am

The worst part is the Gospel singers are also doing the same.... You will be listening to igbo gospel music , they will be praying to God ""Gozierem ndi onitsha, Gozierem ndi IMO, ENUGU na ANAMBRA state nine" "

WHY are they disregarding us ===EBONYI and ABIA

HAVENT WE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF IGBO RACE

cc:lalasticla

Ebonyi is a deadend, so noone goes there if they are not going there. Ebonyi has potentials such as Nkalagu Cement, and Abakiliki Rice which can attract enough IGR to the state... All they need is development in infrastructure, and a Governor that wants to serve the people, and develop the state... Also, building a bridge across Ndibe beach to Cross River will also increase the number of cars moving through Ebonyi, which also assist development...
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Niyinficient(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lemon12:
another Yoruba ediot on the loss

I don't involve in tribal talk bt I will to ask u dis: Is Abia and Ebonyi in d west? Does d person who gave d comment u quoted look like a Yoruba to u?

Someone gave a reasonable comment and u called him an idiot? Pls what are u? Higher idiot I presume! Ozuoooooor!
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Unemadu: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
CrazyMan:

When you said not true, I was expecting to see some reasonable objection only for me to see the term "when I saw a movie". I doubt if you've ever been to Ebonyi state before.

Not all Ebonyi speak unintelligible igbo. I heard someone speak what I thought was Enugu dialect but she said shes from enonyi Ohaozara region.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
splashbaby:

You are full of hate and inferiority complex; This crap you wrote up here and your constant bashing of Igbo guys while you kneel down and drink the urine from Igbo women pooshie gives you out as a weak and pathetic slowpoke. And any human who believes this trash you wrote up here is as sorry as you. Keep bashing Igbo guys while the little that is left of your miserable life passes you by and tomorrow you will cry the Igbo are dominating you. Duh? Why won't they ?

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by cjrane: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2015

I can't believe this thread started by a known Yoruba mole in NL could fool so many Igbos to come here and argue pointlessly.
This type of thread should simply be IGNORED.

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
Just leave Igbos from different states and clans in a room and you'll realize how fake their union really is. That's why most sane Igbos don't want Biafra.

You mean like the Ife and Modakeke....lol
By the way,the Yoruba hold the title for the most political assassinations in the history of the country....lol
I don't think a lot of you people are very wise...I would shut the F up if I were you....smh

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Ilekeh(f): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

You mean like the Ife and Modakeke....lol
By the way,the Yoruba hold the title for the most political assassinations in the history of the country....lol
I don't think a lot of you people are very wise...I would shut the F up if I were you....smh

You're comparing an old dislike to a 2015 dislike? Do you hear modakeke and Ife disliking each other in 2015?
Your behaviors on this thread is clannish.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

You are full of hate and inferiority complex; This crap you wrote up here and your constant bashing of Igbo guys while you kneel down and drink the urine from Igbo women pooshie gives you out as a weak and pathetic slowpoke. And any human who believes this trash you wrote up here is as sorry as you. Keep bashing Igbo guys while the little that is left of your miserable life passes you by and tomorrow you will cry the Igbo are dominating you. Duh? Why won't they ?
A dull impostor like you have no shame basking on the sweat of others... Confused jew wanna be. Nobody is taking Igbos serious in this country... They are the biggest clown in Nigeria.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by ugoezeik(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Daniel058:
******MODIFIED********

NA FP be this ?? grin grin .. OK nah

yea.. Ozoigbondu, better come and ZO IGBO NDU , coz iwe n'ewe m here.. To them calling us "NWA_ABAKALIKI could be an insult, but I personally enjoy it.... After all, nwa abakaliki by grace also has access to whatever nwa state ozo can think of..

SPLASH===NWA_ABAKALIKI
PATORANKING===NWA_ABAKALIKI

ANYIM PIUS ANYIM ====NWA_ABAKALIKI

don't deny us.. All of una fit Dey nairaland here, feasting on English Wine and watching the thread.. Maybe with pop Corn by the side..

COME AND SAY SOMETHING HERE
lol d op really hit you hard

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SonOfEl(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
splashbaby:
A dull impostor like you have no shame basking on the sweat of others... Confused jew wanna be. Nobody is taking Igbos serious in this country... They are the biggest clown in Nigeria.

...in your twisted mind...
Is this thread for non-igbos? Why taking another man's pill? Igbo this, igbo that.... Go and make yourself useful elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85