Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? (80605 Views)

Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail / Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / An Analysis/predictions Of The Presidential Elections In South East (igbo)states (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by dckelvin(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
What is the meaning of Osu ibo? Why do you ibos hate yourself so much? Why do you discrimate against one another?
Hehehehe. .
bleedinq heart
I feel u burninq inside.
why are u Anqry?

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by chmod777: 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Igbo must be very much revered. There is no day on this forum that you do not dee igbo. Seun is generating traffic from nd igbo
succed:
igbo...igbo...igbo..cant one read one decent post without some i...dots mentioning one tribe or the other. it is becoming clearer that nairaland is full of jobless, senseless and totally dull fools. if you don't have nothing to post, go to google, search for something relevant, copy and paste it here. its more productive and will help you and others develop their mental state and attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by shaboti: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hiah. Warris dis
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Lordave: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
thanks for your contribution and bye.. I mentioned my state of origin...
U didn't , what do you want me say
What a filthy bastard!

I only blame the people that gave you the attention you needed to display your foolishness. Bigotry will soon lead you to your grave, asu anwuru!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by achi4u(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
humblesteve:

Yeah i pray he performs.

that one taya me oh imagine how far Abakaliki to afikpo is yet sme idiots wl say i be nwa aba if yu call me nwa Ebonyi i hv got no problem with that...how will u call an nnewi man an onitsha man he will quickly correct you that.

callling me nwa aba doesn't makes you better than me this is always my reply to them.
Ignorance. Most uniformed people thinks that Ebonyi state start and end in Abakaliki gotten the rest thirteen LGAs with more than 10+ towns within it.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by cupidhero(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmm! Abia state lacks the basic things a city should have does not mean all these states are better than them,my village people were already doing it big(selling) before anambra people took over and how many businesses can imo state boast of? Have you ever been to osiSioma industrial area before? How many containers wey dey enter imo state in a day? You are crazy to be comparing abia with ebonyi. I schooled in owerri and lived in douglas(royce road) so i know owerri can't boast of berra paying hustle than aba.
0r
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Lordave: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
... Have you seen or heard a Hausa man discriminating against his brother from another state as the case is with you ibos in the southeast.

Its funny you mentioned Gombe state; thats where Ashaka cement factory is located and they are hunderds of non-indigenes working there.

We know how you ibos treat non-indigenes in your neck of wood. T.A Orji's sack of fellow ibos who arent natives of Abia from the state civil service comes to mind
U should be in brothel serving your customers, I wonder what you're looking for here on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Er0ticAngela(f): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lordave:
U should be in brothel serving your customers, I wonder what you're looking for here on nairaland
I just finished forking you father

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, you're right, apart from that; Ebonyi people are just naturally disliked by other igbos, It's something I've seen.
you are very pathetic. ewu. so if other igbos dislike them and ebonyians dislike other igbos then hatred and rift are created. to whose vibe fit? to the benefit of Yorubas who come here to mock the collective Intelligence of igbos. imagine your comment on the first page of front page and you would understand the damage you have done. those oily dolts have found another weak point for us. even if you dislike us can't you pretend to be United igbo on nairaland? th is ofe mmanu people must be laughing at us. Some of you are childish. how will lower Niger Republic cooperate with this division and rift mixed with hatred. Spits.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Lordave: 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
cupidhero:
Hmmm! Abia state lacks the basic things a city should have does not mean all these states are better than them,my village people were already doing it big(selling) before anambra people took over and how many businesses can imo state boast of? Have you ever been to osiSioma industrial area before? How many containers wey dey enter imo state in a day? You are crazy to be comparing abia with ebonyi. I schooled in owerri and lived in douglas(royce road) so i know owerri can't boast of berra paying hustle than aba.
0r
Tiger, can you please stop the unnecessary comparism? You're not the only one to have lived in Aba and Owerri, I'm an Aba brought up and indigene of Imo state and I sincerely regard every Igbo state as one. Nothing can go wrong if you have such mentality.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Lordave: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
I just finished forking you father
Good!
Can you now please go and sample your stretch-mark filled asss to your grand-dad for proper anal drilling? worthless product of a forceful inbreeding!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by dckelvin(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
choru m something oche.. Mmeda bu onye IZI..
I swear u are a typical izzi boy.
look at d type of nonsense thread u open.
& dis is why other igbos hate & disreqard u.
tomorrow u. 'll start cryinq dat they ar callinq u waawa & nwa abakaliki.
FOOL
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
sisipelebe:
they are as local as dr local rice.. lol
in a time where oil has lost its value and agriculture is trending. I refuse to call agriculture local. you wouldn't be a life if not for it. Ebonyi people are great.
Patoranking is not local.
splash is not local.

Akanu ibiam is not local.
former senate president in the person of anyim pius anyim is not local.
former minister of health who saved your asss from e bola onyebuchi chukwu is not local.
former minister of education Sam egwu is not local. I can go on and on to name accomplished ebonyians. so you will find put that unaccompanied you, are the one that is local.

go figure and stop exuding crass ignorance alongside severussnape dolt.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lilimax:
In a way you're right. There language is ... lipsrsealed Moreso, I heard they've embraced 'Iku isi n'ala'which is very dangerous to ndi Igbo embarassed
igbo tribalist. If I dig your origin now e no go pass Anambra. All these dolts and morons from godknowswhere
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Er0ticAngela(f): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lordave:
Good!
Can you now please go and sample your stretch-mark filled asss to your grand-dad for proper anal drilling? worthless product of a forceful inbreeding!
Nah
I'll rather fvck your senile father to death. How about him dying by fvckery ? The old hag you call a father couldnt last for 30sec before he poured out his greenish looking sperm.

Btw, your scum of a father told me that you are a product of the backyard quickie he had with your whorish mother cheesyshockedsad

6 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by achi4u(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lilimax:
In a way you're right. There language is ... lipsrsealed Moreso, I heard they've embraced 'Iku isi n'ala'which is very dangerous to ndi Igbo embarassed
Odika ara ogbugba odi na Obara uni? Say what you know or seal that ur leaking hole.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Igbos are very useless. Just look at them fighting each other. Useless tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by 2rutalk1: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
That was then. Presently Ebonyi Sons and daughters are doing pretty well in all ramifications of life especially in the field of academics. Besides, Ebonyi State parades the likes of Chief Akanu Ibiam, SFG and former Senate President, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim, Former Miniters Of Education Dr Igwe Aja Nwachukwu and Dr Sam Egwu, Former Minister Of Health Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu, Former ANPP chairman and soon~to~be SFG Dr Ogbonnaya One, Chairman Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission Dr Mbam and many more. Meanwhile, you need to come to Afikpo to see that there is hardly any village that can boast of what you will see there
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by wtfCode: 12:04am On Apr 30, 2015
abeg no mention Abia state biko.
The people that are somewhat disregarded are the 'abakaliki' people, and nsukka people.
They behave like the mallams.
Abia are hardcore igbo state,just that they've not gotten a good governor since its creation.

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by cupidhero(m): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2015
Lordave:
Tiger, can you please stop the unnecessary comparism? You're not the only one to have lived in Aba and Owerri, I'm an Aba brought up and indigene of Imo state and I sincerely regard every Igbo state as one. Nothing can go wrong if you have such mentality.
We cool blood! Wanted to school some people about the history of buying and selling in igboland tho,people learn from a healthy online fights and disagreememts. I rEp more love and less judgement allday. peace!

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Lordave: 12:06am On Apr 30, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Nah
I'll rather fvck your senile father to death. How about him dying by fvckery ? The old hag you call a father couldnt last for 30sec before he poured out his greenish looking sperm.

Btw, your scum of a father told me that you are a product of the backyard quickie he had with your whorish mother cheesyshockedsad
You know you will soon die abi?

when a jobless, useless, worthless, scum drinking male whorre like you have nothing else to do but hide behind his gadget and cowardly take another identity to bash an ethnic group just out of sheer unwarranted hatred(that will cement your grave tonight), even the clueless of all can deduce from your behaviour that it wasn't the intention of the people that brought your miserable life to existence. If only your illiterate father had applied coituus interruptus, your helpless, hagard anal LovePeddler of a mother wouldn't have gone through excruciating emotional pains in the name raising your good for gay whoring asss.

I pity your dead mother, after dying miserably for you, just see how you ended up

4 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Er0ticAngela(f): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Lordave:
my mothers rotten ibo va'gina smells like spoilt beans

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Tex42(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2015
Daniel058:
Why on earth would this be seen among igbo race??

I have listen severally to igbo songs.. Which Whenever they to talk about igbo people, they will only mention ANAMBRA, IMO and ENUGU... Am

The worst part is the Gospel singers are also doing the same.... You will be listening to igbo gospel music , they will be praying to God ""Gozierem ndi onitsha, Gozierem ndi IMO, ENUGU na ANAMBRA state nine" "

WHY are they disregarding us ===EBONYI and ABIA

HAVENT WE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF IGBO RACE

cc:lalasticla
who is this UFO try to bring divide amongst the igbos!.

People working very hard to achieve the down fall of others , while others work so as to achieve greatness.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Lordave: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Er0ticAngela post=33257904][/quote]Bastard son of a HIV infested dog!

Shameless imp! Why are you afraid of bashing Igbo threads with your real ID? Is cowardice heridetary in your lineage?

Just one more of your inevitable stupidity on Igbo thread and you will witness your decomposing corpse being fed to vultures near Borough pit!

Ozu udele!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Er0ticAngela(f): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Lordave:
my mothers va'gina smells like sh1t

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by bueze046(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Bad governance....
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by dckelvin(m): 12:47am On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Er0ticAngela post=33258218][/quote] u seem to be qetinq tired. or can't u remember any other noise to make in order to qet attention?. . plz qo to bed kid. .we need only mature minds here. not traitors frm a cowardly tribe.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by OneNaira6: 1:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Daniel058:
ekwugom ya before, oburu na iji Google translator asu igbo, I PITY you, coz anyi nwa nwere ya inbuilt.. We no need gprs to speak.... Ighotago

Pity your worthless life. A senseless monkey na em u be. Fake olodo. You ediots and your attaché by force

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by samueleto(m): 1:32am On Apr 30, 2015
succed:
igbo...igbo...igbo..cant one read one decent post without some i...dots mentioning one tribe or the other. it is becoming clearer that nairaland is full of jobless, senseless and totally dull fools. if you don't have nothing to post, go to google, search for something relevant, copy and paste it here. its more productive and will help you and others develop their mental state and attitude.

this is a hand work of a dull fool. Why wastin ur time commenting? That means ur a dull fool and jobless at the same time
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by GOUN: 2:48am On Apr 30, 2015
If you were asked to choose five Nigerian languages you would love to hear in televised national debate, which would they be? Contest in the first National Indigenous Language Challenge.
Here is a list of all Nigerian languages' http://soilnigeria.footpathnetwork.com/nigerian-languages/language-ordered-by-size/ [img][/img]

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by hollypagan: 3:44am On Apr 30, 2015
Oga nothing defferent with you and Hausa ppl so don't mention
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by mcevans1(m): 3:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Vicotex:
i juz dey chill for ph with them ikwerre peeps

Chai... biko halla me for inbox nnwanne

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.