Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? (80789 Views)

Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail / Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / An Analysis/predictions Of The Presidential Elections In South East (igbo)states (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
SonOfEl:

ima ih'ibuu? Nshikor... I dont have to 'intellectually' prove anything you, who the hell are you? Who are you to downplay other states? Mmayi onegbu gi? I dont know the 'intellectual ' stunt you are trying to pull here, lekwe anya'm ra'shia...
Omo irankiran... Ari re mase... Empty and still no substance.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by chemicool: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
miracle11:
wat of ijebu grin

The Ijebus are from Enugu you know.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by humblesteve(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
chidexy:

Jokwa nwerem. Let the people keep on ranting. We are from Ebonyi and very proud of it and what we have achieved as a people and as a State. I schooled in Afikpo and they have very fine and enterprising people there, same too as my Ohaozara people. I have met some Ezzas and Izzis and they are hardworking too in whatever vocation they find themselves in. If I speak my dialect and you are not able to understand me, it's your problem and not mine. Every language has its linguisting variations according to regions and no dialect is superior to another within a given linguistic group. Jokwa nwoke ike
am very pleased sir jokwa nwoke oma.

even here in anambra some part of it speaks what an igbo person that understand central igbo can't understands so i don't no why they get obsessed in everything that has to do with ebonyi

like you said thats their business if they finds it difficult to understand not ours.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Emirofsambisa1:

You don't expect me to articulately respond to your biased representation of an ethnic group. You should make yourself useful rather than carry the weight of tribalistic myopia. This is a unique ethnic group like any other in Nigeria sharing concerns. I believe you are the one who should keep shut because you are spreading hate and lies where there is none. For us to build a new and strong Nigeria, we have to think beyond tribal assumptions.

Nagode sosei
So you can manage to come out sensible for once... Honestly I rejoice with you. Did Igbos not fight a civil war because of the hatred they have for the Nigerian state... Have they changed since then... I don't think so... Can you demand love from the host and neighboughs you demean...they swear for una? Na only una dey Nigeria.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by humblesteve(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
bigmummy7:
honestly u are right, in my place, they dont values any suitors from Ebonyi, though they ar too local.
"They are too local" how could a sensible being conclude that a state that comprises of millions of people are local ?

Your case is beyond ma help.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by tonychristopher: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, you're right, apart from that; Ebonyi people are just naturally disliked by other igbos, It's something I've seen.
Stop it
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by tonychristopher: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Lagos is the most develpoed state in the southwest nay Nigeria but that doesnt make the Yorubas hate themselves.

Kano is the most developed state in the North but that doesnt make the Hausas hate themselves

why then do the ibos hate and discriminate against each other just because of the dearth of infrastructural development in a certain state?

Ebonyi isnt the only state in Nigeria with an underperforming Governor, so why the hate from their fellow ibo brothers

The yorubas from ife hate ijebus that i know

the hausas have banza and bakwai

That is a fact
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Psuedy(f): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Umunnem mak una no mind d Op/igbo wannabe...obviously one of dose ppl trying to raise dust amongst us.....Abia,Imo,anambra,ebonyi,enugu are d 5 SE states and proudly Igbo."onye ahala nwanne ya".....so Op dat was a wrongly played card..
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by RapLawd(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
somegirl1:
I've tried watching the movie but the story line wasn't gripping. I watch only Igbo movies for now to improve my Igbo. I'll give it another shot and get back to you.

will be waiting - no matter how long cool
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SonOfEl(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
splashbaby:
Omo irankiran... Ari re mase... Empty and still no substance.

ibuu shi'ngwere...isoogburu onwe gi n'oyi... And you think you have substance...guo ishi gi...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by ChinenyeN(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
you cannot run away from your shadow. The Ngwa people in Abia state are human flesh eating cannibals, you know that the whole world knows that.

*ekwe nd'ikwu*
Ozi: a d'icho ghi l'ihu Ekwesu. Nje; uka ghi l'ama bu ke efu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Vicotex(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
mcevans1:

Udo dikwa o...How fr na?
i juz dey chill for ph with them ikwerre peeps
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by scachy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lols, it's singers personal opinion, u can compose ur own song n say anything u like about any state or city of ur choice
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
phreakabit:

Look at this intellectually inept anthropoid, displaying his plethora of sheer stupidity!
Is this suppose to be a covert attempt at trying to brew discord and hostility between Igbos?
You my friend in all your foolery and buffoonery, fail hard!
TRY AGAIN. . .
SEE how happy he would b knowing fully that he has written down his best English words.. Ur coment remains invalid, since you choose not to read and learn from people who know What's up..
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by somegirl1: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
splashbaby:
though You appear educated and communicate better than many illiterate Igbo men on this thread... yet education cannot cure all ignorance.
That almost sounded like a compliment. Of course I communicate better than illiterates regardless of ethnicity or race. I am educated smiley.
You seem like you just need a little fine-tuning and you'll be good to go.

Why are you guys so obsessed with Igbo related issues anyway? It's rarer to see Igbos get involved in Yoruba threads on here. You may want to borrow a leaf.

splashbaby:
without the Igbos, Nigeria wouldn't have fought a senseless civil war. May be you are too far away from reality to know that Igbos have running conflicts in lagos, kano and portharcourt... that they ostracized themselves from the political balance in Nigeria because of perceived animosity against the Yorubas and Hausas.

You seem to conveniently leave out the part where civilian Igbos were murdered because of assassinations within the military and by the military, which prompted the decision to secede. Anyway I won't attempt to educate you on things you know but choose in your ignorance not to accept.

I have no idea of conflicts between Igbos and any groups. I'll share a secret with you....The population of Igbos in Lagos, Kano are small in comparison to the population of Igbos in the SE i.e MOST Igbos are in the South East. Therefore, a small group of Igbos having issues with small groups of other tribes does not equate to Igbos having issues with others.
If we are so troublesome, why aren't you pushing for us to form our own country and let other peaceful Nigerians be?

splashbaby:
Your understanding of what vocabulary means is seriously flawed

lol
You reckon?
Pray, enlighten me on the meaning of the word.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
splashbaby:
You sound very sore and detached from the truth... Like the ostrich many Igbos like you keep fooling themselves all over the place living both in Nigeria and Biafra... Unfortunately there are no prosthetic for foolishness. I really wanna ignore you because you are not as sound as the Igbo lady I was discussing with. Most Igbo men are like you anyway... No substance nothing.
and most of your won people are full of substance ba?
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by timsbee(f): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
chamboy:
See dem, Dem even get internal Fight n dem wan start country.. Go na Biafra ko, Bahamas ni

Awon omo ironkiron

u dont av to insult us, eyin omo yoruba na ti ba je ju.
So if we wanna be fair enough, eyin gan gan ni.........

OMO IRAN KI RAN.

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Ozoigbondu, What do you have to say about this?? grin grin
Though, I learnt the most less recognized Igbo state is ebonyi, because they are so local, In fact, if someone calls you "onye Abakiliki", It's a derogatory term and an insult.
they are as local as dr local rice.. lol
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by chamboy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
timsbee:

u dont av to insult us, eyin omo yoruba na ti ba je ju.

So if we wanna be fair enough, eyin gan gan ni.........

OMO IRAN KI RAN.
who taught u Yoruba
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Psuedy:
Umunnem mak una no mind d Op/igbo wannabe...obviously one of dose ppl trying to raise dust amongst us.....Abia,Imo,anambra,ebonyi,enugu are d 5 SE states and proudly Igbo."onye ahala nwanne ya".....so Op dat was a wrongly played card..
This one claiming NWADA IGBO, CHECK THE BOLDED... KWANYERE onwe gi ugwu biko.....
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
sisipelebe:
they are as local as dr local rice.. lol
Hehehehehehehehehehe.... Funny you. Abakiliki rice grin
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by phreakabit(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
SEE how happy he would b knowing fully that he has written down his best English words.. Ur coment remains invalid, since you choose not to read and learn from people who know What's up..

I take it you are the intellectual superior individual here. I am barely frail in comparison to the almighty intelligentsia.
As you rightfully stated, I've chosen not to learn from the people who know what's up (YOU), simply because you are a only a tad smarter than a deranged ape. Your intelligence lacks the capacity to comprehend the repercussion of your carefree statements albeit truthful. The paths of matters of such gravity should be treaded with caution and by the intelligent, not a dimwit like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Masterclass32: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
Chukwu gozie gi nwanne

Iseeee! Ya gozikwazie gi.

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
phreakabit:

I take it you are the intellectual superior individual here. I am barely frail in comparison to the almighty intelligentsia.
As you rightfully stated, I've chosen not to learn from the people who know what's up (YOU), simply because you are a only a tad smarter than a deranged ape. Your intelligence lacks the capacity to comprehend the repercussion of your carefree statements albeit truthful. The paths of matters of such gravity should be treaded with caution.
u better stop wasting your PRECIOUS time and mb here because I don't think u know exactly what we are talking about....
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by OneNaira6: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
preciousMI1:

I understand you real good. you have a point. They have to do more just like abia state too If not dor anything the ariaria int'l mkt is situated in aba... theres need to do something. where u from if not these 5states?

Asaba, delta

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by phreakabit(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
u better stop wasting your PRECIOUS time and mb here because I don't think u know exactly what we are talking about....

Learn to spell properly first and then talk to me. Daft bag of crap. If you were smart you'd notice I pointed it out subtly.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by OneNaira6: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
gateofheaven:
This was what the Op was jst talking abt,why would u say they have the highest number of muslim in igbo land and that is the only part they stand out smh

What I said was it a sin? An insult?
Are there not more igbo muslim in Ebonyi than the entire igboland put together. See me see wahala.
Apart from the fact the small igbo muslim population within their ppl; I couldn't think anything they are known for. It was on this thread that I equally learned they are known for agriculture.

How is me saying there are igbo muslim in Ebonyi constitute as hatred. Hiah ooo. See me see wahalla.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
phreakabit:

Learn to spell properly first and then talk to me. Daft bag of crap. If you were smart you'd notice I pointed it out subtly.
I have tried severally to help u understand that this thread is not for pride filled fellow like u... Stop wasting your time here if u can't humble yourself and read other peoples comment before commenting..
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
OneNaira6:

What I said was it a sin? An insult?
Are there not more igbo muslim in Ebonyi than the entire igboland put together. See me see wahala.
Apart from the fact the small igbo muslim population within their ppl; I couldn't think anything they are known for. It was on this thread that I equally learned they are known for agriculture.

How is me saying there are igbo muslim in Ebonyi constitute as hatred. Hiah ooo. See me see wahalla.
onenaira, I don't know anything about igbo muslem... Even you, are saying what u think.. U are not sure
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by OneNaira6: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
NOT bad, after all, that's our name, though they call us that with hatred..

You're not igbo. The more I read your post it is obvious you're not igbo. Attaché

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Masterclass32: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
It has nothing to do with the Igbos. It's like that every where even in America and the UK. In America there are states that are almost forgotten by others. In the UK the English see the Scots as inferior. The whites see black as animals. Israelites are despised. The Oyo man sees the Ijebu man as nonsense. The Igbo man sees aboki as a perpetual fool and aboki sees him as a thief and ritualist. The Igbo man sees the Yoruba man as a patholigical coward and traitor guess aboki believes that as well. The Yoruba man sees the Igbo man as dangerous and a liar. Even at family levels siblings disciminate one another depending on endowments perceived or real. Even in Ebonyi the Izza man sees the Ubulu man as subhuman. It goes on and on and it can never go away. I think humans use that as a source of distraction and a vent to live's frustrations and boredom! So please folks don't take it personally cos everyone is guilty of that one way or another!

Strong post.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
OneNaira6:

You're not igbo. The more I read your post it is obvious you're not igbo. Attaché
ekwugom ya before, oburu na iji Google translator asu igbo, I PITY you, coz anyi nwa nwere ya inbuilt.. We no need gprs to speak.... Ighotago

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. / Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.