Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (29500 Views)

Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Godmother(f): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Copy copy, let him not sha die on the road, this one that he already looks hungry and emanciated. Why didn't he think up the concept before the first guy did. Mtsheeew
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by billcosby: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
another one has started from yola to abuja currently in gombe
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by VickJames(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
The high rate of joblessness in the north has awaken the nomadic sense in them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by dammytosh: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
just because i mentioned trekking from maidguri few days ago .

now he wanna front .

mission impossible . you'll get to lagos in four years after we booth Buhari and jail him .

Did you type that or your keyboard combined nonsense mistakenly and posted to nairaland ?

Oponu Ayirada.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Intendy: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
Patiently waiting for the One that will trek From ENugu To Abuja..Sincerely Enugu need to send Someone grin
you fit represent now my man.
A journey of a thousand mile begin with a step.johney walker
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by BOLAUWA: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
the day naija go get one week steady light and wen fuel go sell for 30naira per litre,i go trek from my bedroom to my palour go on channels news chek weda na true grin ;Dqbeg remind me oooo
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ebosetaled22(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
i tink it is high time GMB put an end to this seasonal film called TREKALINE, with a public statement against it. imagine d risk
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by lilmax(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
sexymoma:
Ok i've seen u let me follow you.. since u wanna be friend wid me nd you dont know how to go about it....
you are wrong
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by stayblack: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
BUHARI NA U BIKO...UR LEADERSHIP ALWAYS SPECIAL..IF I FIT TREK FROM GERMO TO NAIJA ,I FOR DO AM..SAI BABA..
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
This one everybody dey trek up and down bcoz of Buhari so. I think it's high time I trek to China
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ElFenomeno1: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Odabo!
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Why this people mumu like this... angry....trekking for a man that gives no shit about them..mumu
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
dammytosh:

Did you type that or your keyboard combined nonsense mistakenly and posted to nairaland ?

Oponu Ayirada.

clicked
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by tbaba1234: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
It is not madness.

They all saw the recognition and fame, the first trekker gained so they are trying to gain that too. The first trekker, would have gotten monetary gifts from kings and politicians, these people want a piece.

The real culprit is unemployment not mental illness.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin.... And the madness continues.
THIS IS REAL SEASON OF MADNESS.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
The transportation system of the next administration will revolve around trekking. If u can't trek u are on your own.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by eluquenson(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
I hope you don't meet Islamic States of West Africa on the road.
May be I will trek from Lagos to Abuja too
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by ajepako(f): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Very sensible as you are reminding Boko Haram that able bodied men are still remaining in Bornu state

Bon voyage and hoping bros BH no waylay you for road

Mumu
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by hade(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
THIS MADNESS NEEDS TO STOP!!!

SERIOUSLY, IT SHOULD BE DISCOURAGED!!!
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buharisis (n) - A state of psychiatry where one impulsively treks over distances without a clear mission.

Buhari (n) - A specie of humanoid that catalyzes Buharisis.

Buharize (verb): To wander across distances without a clear mission.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by LaconicINC: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
GetUmad:
Buhari has really got lot of work to do. Priority must be given to proliferation of Neuropsychiatric homes across the country. With this no mad man would need to trek much distance before getting the much needed attention.

Meanwhile, this is just the tips of the iceberg. The main people that'd be "madding" after May 29 are presently on Google researching on how to surpress the imminent madness.

As a prophet, before December, I see many politicians "madding" by the time The Man up there start displaying the stuff he's made of. I see many of them trekking towards the border. Please let's pray for them to avert the disaster.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by UncleDeeee(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
I'm swimming from Port Harcourt to Abuja. I just hope nobody would copy me when I do so
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Omotayor123(f): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
I swear Joblessness is a disease. Abeg no carry dis kind story com NL again.

Long hiss!
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by oluwatomisin93(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
anyway its a welcome development. just trying to show their joy. when Jonathan became the president in 2011, we learnt people from otuoke drank to the fullest but since the northeners are cattle rearers who don't drink, they show their own joy by trekking. hope say guineas book of record they see all this people.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by prettyrosiemua(f): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
In other news. We don't like the change in Plateau state. We are tired of sweeping the dust with broom. #weneedrain #weneedtofarm
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Chiaka(f): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Recognition! Recognition! Recognition!
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by BlissB(f): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lol......Nigerians wil alwz remain Nigerians....they won turn dis trekking to buisness nw...person nor fit show dem d tip of e finger o cos na d full body dem go carry...u guys cn continue trekking sha

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
The hausa fulani are familiar with a transportation amulet that helps them to cover long distance in a shorter period of time. the nomadic Fulani used the amulet often. .
I onced embarked on a journey with a fulani man as the driver, in a Relatively short period of time we arrived at our destination.
A journey of 7 hours or more was completed in less than 5 hours.
Before you guys start using your calculator for permutations to ascertain whether he completes the journey at the stipulated time, get this fact right he was assisted by metaphysical forces..
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by isseke: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
this is what poverty and lack of job can cause.i call this duplication of vision. the moment you do onething in nigeria and succeed. the next thinh millions of people will venture into in.even without knowing way it works.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by kheart(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
soe:
ugly boy like you

Ntoor tongue na my ugly face I take snatch ur babe
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by juwoonn(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nigerians have a bandwagon effect problem..
Must trekking be abused because Buhari gave attention to d first man?
Wish all d walkers luck.
Re: PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari by Femidigirits: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
How many days your own go take ?

kheart:
Hmmm make I trek from NL politics section enter romance room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Never Step Down As Senate President - Bukola Saraki Vows / I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Aragorn Fani-Kayode And Precious Chinwendu 'Snowhite' Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.